I hope Biden dies in office so Kamala becomes president

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

My point is she is completely unqualified and is where she is because she's not white and she has a vagina. Biden clearly stated he would pick a VP based on race and gender. He also happened to pick one that wouldn't outshine him lol. If she becomes president she will only be there because of immutable surface qualities and not because she is a skilled well liked politician. She received zero support in the primaries because she's a fucking awful shell of a human being. I'm hoping she becomes president so your stupid affirmative action flops on its face for the whole world to see. 

How is she completely unqualified?  Just

saying she is doesn't mean she is.  Actually come to the table with some points to back up what you're saying. 

Picked a VP that wouldn't outshine him? Have you just realized what a VP is?  Again how is this VP different than any other VP? 

All this sounds like you're still bitter because Tulsi got destroyed in the primary, no one picked her for VP and she turned out to be a fake and a grifter :umad:

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What does this nothing article have to do with your no point thread about the VP? 

Just commenting on your overuse of black face emojis. Racist. 

35 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So another none point from your dense ass. 

I already made my point dumbass. 

The point is if Biden dies (which is highly likely given his age) Harris, the first woman, and first woman of color to be president would be a complete embarrassment to women in general. Why didn't he pick Warren? She's a woman of color too right?  I know he couldn't pick Tulsi cause she was too anti war. 

53 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I already made my point dumbass. 

The point is if Biden dies (which is highly likely given his age) Harris, the first woman, and first woman of color to be president would be a complete embarrassment to women in general. Why didn't he pick Warren? She's a woman of color too right?  I know he couldn't pick Tulsi cause she was too anti war. 

No you have not made a point because you have yet to say why she is unqualified, actually back a point for once in your stupid useless life :umad:

Unless you're saying she is unqualified because she is a woman of color, just come out and say it Cooke. 

Edited by Goukosan
52 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So another none point from your dense ass. 

It's the right wing food fight. Just keep throwing shit at your opponent regardless of relevancy or truth. It's how people who argue in bad faith convince themselves (and others) they are not completely full of shit. 

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

No you have not made a point because you have yet to say why she is unqualified, actually back a point for once in your stupid useless life :umad:

Unless you're saying she is unqualified because she is a woman of color, just come out and say it Cooke. 

She's unqualified because everything she says is just completely nonsense. She talks to adults like they are children. She speaks in long run on sentences that have zero meaning. She's disliked by everyone, even black people. She's basically an empty pant suit. 

3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

She's unqualified because everything she says is just completely nonsense. She talks to adults like they are children. She speaks in long run on sentences that have zero meaning. She's disliked by everyone, even black people. She's basically an empty pant suit. 

Just like I thought, a whole bunch of nothing.. Lol

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Like Kamala? 🤣

That would be Tulsi... Kamala is the VP and in your made up scenario she is president :umad:

You still can't actually say why she is unqualified... Shocker 

Edited by Goukosan