Sony PSVR2 Headset Off to Slow Start, “price cut may be needed to avoid complete disaster”

of course it is.

VR isn't compelling to the mass market in its current form. maybe if they cut the price like $150 you'll have a few more people buy it, try it for a week then let it collect dust for the next 5 years.

Edited by Casual
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

They're only selling it directly, so it's not like anyone expected otherwise. To me the question is whether Sony is just gonna cut it loose like they did Vita or whether they're committed strategically to VR.

Capcom quickly announce VR modes for Resident Evil is a hint of what Sony wants to accomplish.

If we are talking about Sony making EXCLUSIVE TITLES for PSVR2 as the expectation, that's going to be a recipe for failure.

We're talking about "saving" console AA-quality games that are currently going extinct. Your Blacksite Area 51 type of games. Those other racing games that usually don't sell very well.

If those developers include a PSVR2 mode, then those games won't turn into $10 bargain bin games quickly.

11 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

@FIREPOWER and @jehurey’s nephews HBR 

:kaz: The broke cuck that doesn't buy any games is still mad he was exposed for not owning a PS5 and using his nephew's account for GayPass.

The article is dogshit. This is the same guy that said Sony was revising shipment numbers before the PSVR2 launched and Sony came out and denied it and debunked his article. He has a hardon for reporting fake Sony news. 

I'm loving my PSVR2, same way I enjoy my PS5 and  RTX 4090 gaming PC. Living my best life enjoying the bleeding edge of gaming while broke cucks rent games on a rental service with their nephew's account :hest:

:aitch:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2acc679515739752d129ed01276da5f3.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1
  • aitch 1

Sony needs to knock down the price a bit ($399 maybe) and set up demo kiosks. I don’t want to spend hundreds on something that can make me sick. However, if the psvr2 is as good as I hear it is, maybe I’ll have no problems with it. I’m dying to try GT7. 

7 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: The broke cuck that doesn't buy any games is still mad he was exposed for not owning a PS5 and using his nephew's account for GayPass.

The article is dogshit. This is the same guy that said Sony was revising shipment numbers before the PSVR2 launched and Sony came out and denied it and debunked his article. He has a hardon for reporting fake Sony news. 

I'm loving my PSVR2, same way I enjoy my PS5 and  RTX 4090 gaming PC. Living my best life enjoying the bleeding edge of gaming while broke cucks rent games on a rental service with their nephew's account :hest:

:aitch:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2acc679515739752d129ed01276da5f3.JPG

All he’s doing is quoting IDC, he didn’t make the numbers up. :hehe:

12 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No he didn’t, he said Sony cut their forecast in half lmfao. 

:drake: And Sony came out and debunked him you retard. They said they didn’t cut any forecast and he was pulling shit from his ass. The guy has ZERO credibility just like you.