LIVE A LIVE remake coming to PS5, PS4, and PC on April 27

24 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

This forum gets 5 threads a day and here you go creating a thread for something already posted 

That salt :hest:

Switch lost an exclusive and Xflop is Xcluded yet again, so Ghostz is taking it in both holes this time :kaz:

10 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Live_A_Live_copertina.jpeg

Spending $50+ to play a game that looks like this :tom:

And yet you're getting salty about it :hest:

It scored better than most of the filler you play on Gamepass, and most xflop exclusives over the past decade :rofls:

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

But you aren’t playing it :hest:

No shit, the title literally says it isn't out until April 27th you dumb fuck :dc:

By that time you'll be on your 5th playthrough of It Takes Two :hest: Trying to make the most of it in case its removed crom the service.

12 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

No shit, the title literally says it isn't out until April 27th you dumb fuck :dc:

By that time you'll be on your 5th playthrough of It Takes Two :hest: Trying to make the most of it in case its removed crom the service.

You won’t be playing this then, either. You don’t play any games :hest:

19 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You won’t be playing this then, either. You don’t play any games :hest:

I like how you're so salty that you're now trying to steer this into an attack on me to try and obfuscate the fact that you got double raped.

Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

This one's on my radar too. I almost bought it when it came out for the Switch just for the novelty but I have bunch of unopened games already and I need to stop.

Ever played Romancing SaGa? It's quite similar. 

I only played it on SNES but it was a very quirky JRPG. It doesn't take itself too seriously. Was kind of breath of fresh air for the time, I guess. 

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

resetera lemmings are melting down :lawl:

ElEgVjc.png 

pal8fUI.png 

gVxORiH.png

AcY1dfq.png 

K5gw2Ol.png 

US823Fh.png

Ha9mn9L.png 

They're pissed about an old jrpg skipping xflop while cheering for microsoft to buy up the industry and make the biggest games exclusive. These commie fucks should be lined up and shot in Minecraft.

37 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Ever played Romancing SaGa? It's quite similar. 

I only played it on SNES but it was a very quirky JRPG. It doesn't take itself too seriously. Was kind of breath of fresh air for the time, I guess. 

I haven't played Romancing Saga but I watched a lot of clips for Live A Live and it looks fun the way it goes from sci-fi to ninja stuff to medieval and it has a sense of humor. 

4 hours ago, Saucer said:

This one's on my radar too. I almost bought it when it came out for the Switch just for the novelty but I have bunch of unopened games already and I need to stop.

This is on your radar but you won't watch The Departed? I fucking hate you. 

• Haha 1