The Super Mario Bros Movie flopped hard

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol sonic 2 was good, the batman was very good, and black panther 2 was good. You're getting desperate now. 

Sonic 1 was good, Sonic 2 was awful. Batman trash, despite a good Collin Farrell performance. Black Panther absolute dog shit.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celebrating the box office numbers of a shitty CGI movie of Mario. Goukoshill  

they always add 2 or 3 to anything mario-related

Goukosan when Nintendo makes money

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You dropped that kids are owned for liking a kids movie real quick huh?  Guess you went outside got some air and realized how stupid that sounded...lmfao. 

Comscore/Screen Engine’s PostTrak shows that crowds love the movie too, at 94% positive, 82% recommend... Kids under 12 loved it as well at 94%. "

Moviegoers were 60% male, 40% female. With 62% of the males being between 18-34 and 38% of the males being under 18.

Whoops... Kids, families and all ages love the movie... Just like I said they would :umad:

Like I said get over it or stay mad :mario1:

where did I say kids were owned ? lmfao.

I said it critics flopped it and they did.

you said it would be a good movie and it isn’t.

everything else you post is spin/cope :umad:

• dead 1

Wait a minute.............this is a "review thread" for Super Mario Bros.

Oh my goodness, I am absolutely dying to know what A.O. Scott of the New York Times thought about the SONIC MOVIE!!!:hest:

5 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

where did I say kids were owned ? lmfao.

I said it critics flopped it and they did.

you said it would be a good movie and it isn’t.

everything else you post is spin/cope :umad:

Comscore/Screen Engine’s PostTrak shows that crowds love the movie too, at 94% positive, 82% recommend... Kids under 12 loved it as well at 94%. "

Moviegoers were 60% male, 40% female. With 62% of the males being between 18-34 and 38% of the males being under 18.

A good movie for all ages and families... Just like I said :umad:

Bbbbut kids don't know any better :awww:

get over it or stay mad :mario1:

Edited by Goukosan
On 2023-04-08 at 9:39 PM, jehurey said:

this is why i actually like signing up for SOME right-wing newsletters.

Because I love reading where Incels like Saucer, are getting their talking points, and I love reading it BEFORE they start making them in comments sections.

In this case, they moved QUICK. And the fact that they make a very odd criticism really shows that they are getting their talking points from a specific right-wing source.

I'm torn because it's honestly a comedy gold mine but also helps them in the algorithms. I agree with the info scouting aspect as the feedback loop is short and fast there. It's like reading an opp team's playbook. 

On 2023-04-08 at 4:13 PM, jehurey said:

yeah, its not like Indiana Jones movies are known for having tough women who go along with Indy fighting guys, and helping solve mysteries, and being strong women types.

No you fool, the trailer frames her as proactive character leading the search for Hermoine's Time Turner and Indy's been demoted to the character who follows and protects her.

this is why i actually like signing up for SOME right-wing newsletters.

LOL!  You've signed up for a bunch of right-wing newsletters to try and figure out the mysterious origins of anti-woketard arguments? You're such a clueless sperg that it didn't immediately occur to you that people were going to roll their eyes at Disney hypocritically taking a shot at capitalism? But of course it didn't. You're Jerry. :biggrin:

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm torn because it's honestly a comedy gold mine but also helps them in the algorithms. I agree with the info scouting aspect as the feedback loop is short and fast there. It's like reading an opp team's playbook. 

"Torn" Oh the drama. :biggrin: Dude turn on something other than Joy Reid for once. You guys are in such a little media bubble it's hilarious.

47 minutes ago, Saucer said:

No you fool, the trailer frames her as proactive character leading the search

LOL a proactive character

my god, could you sound any more pathetic:hest:

so was the double-crossing Nazi lady from The Last Crusade

And the character is GOING TO Indiana Jones for help on finding the Dial of Destiny..............how proactive and woke she is, having to go to a man for help.

The final shot is Indy literally carrying her out of a plane, like a damsel.

47 minutes ago, Saucer said:

LOL!  You've signed up for a bunch of right-wing newsletters to try and figure out the mysterious origins of anti-woketard arguments?

yeah

because I prefer that the talking points come to me, easily, in my email inbox

because its better than what you do, actively browsing TruthSocial posts:hest:

Its so painfully obvious that you've been "instructed" on what to complain on.

Edited by jehurey
18 minutes ago, Saucer said:

"Torn" Oh the drama. :biggrin: Dude turn on something other than Joy Reid for once. You guys are in such a little media bubble it's hilarious.

I don't like Joy Reid and probably only follow one person who has a show on any cable channel. How about your old ass stops acting like a teenage cunt and wasting people's times with your strawman bullshit. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

so was the double-crossing Nazi lady from The Last Crusade

She wasn't even a protagonist you idiot.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

because I prefer that the talking points come to me, easily, in my email inbox

Please tell everyone which ones you signed up for to crack the secret code. :biggrin:

Just now, Saucer said:

She wasn't even a protagonist you idiot.

LOL I love how you're trying to introduce qualifiers. She absolutely a protagonist was before her double-cross

Holy shit, you can't win a talking point to save your life.

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Please tell everyone which ones you signed up for to crack the secret code. :biggrin:

Why? So you can try to find other sources so that you don't look as pathetic?:hest:

Its for my own amusement when I see the parrot repeat the same talking point.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I don't like Joy Reid and probably only follow one person who has a show on any cable channel. How about your old ass stops acting like a teenage cunt and wasting people's times with your strawman bullshit. 

Dude you parrot MSNBC constantly. You don't have an original idea in your head. And talk about strawmanning, I haven't read a single comment about Raiders 5 outside of this board yet Jerry has a whiteboard full of thumbtacks and string trying to figure out where I got my criticisms from, and you're "torn" about getting your own whiteboard and string. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL I love how you're trying to introduce qualifiers. She absolutely a protagonist was before her double-cross

Now you're ignorant fat ass is trying to redefine what a protagonist is in order to save face. Here comes Call Center Jer's sperg-go-round. :biggrin:

• Haha 1
Just now, Saucer said:

Now you're ignorant fat ass is trying to redefine what a protagonist is

No.

She absolutely was "the girl that is with Indy" type of protagonist up until her double-cross

Are you now pretending to feign stupidity and not understand basic movie tropes?

Wow, you must know you're losing this argument badly, if you're having to resort to that.