Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celebrating the box office numbers of a shitty CGI movie of Mario. Goukoshill  

they always add 2 or 3 to anything mario-related

Goukosan when Nintendo makes money

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You're already down to Peewee's "I know you are but what am I." Out of gas in five minutes. :kaz:

Oh man, he's even attempting to copy my line from the previous post of mine.

No, I am literally describing what you do.

You repeat talking points from alt-right sources.........and YOU'RE too embarassed to actually tell us where you got them.

I love how you just typed a big ol' fat projection.

What exactly did you think you were making fun of????????

Me............being embarrassed........about right-wing propaganda?

Oh man..........that really landed hard.:hest:

Edited by jehurey
12 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Dude you parrot MSNBC constantly.

Uh huh.

12 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You don't have an original idea in your head. And talk about strawmanning, I haven't read a single comment about Raiders 5 outside of this board yet Jerry has a whiteboard full of thumbtacks and string trying to figure out where I got my criticisms from, and you're "torn" about getting your own whiteboard and string. :biggrin:

Stick to one topic, boomer. This is always your follow up move. 

its just so hilarious because, almost every single thing he claimed about the trailer.......just doesn't appear to be accurate at all.

You have to actually be tunnel-visioned and have a PRE-determined complaint in your head in order to watch that trailer in order to try and find hints to PIECE TOGETHER things to try and claim as 'evidence."

Seriously, where is this claim about the movie having "anti-capitalist" messaging coming from?

From this dialogue exchange?

[Indy to Mads Mikkelson]: "You stole it!"

[Mads Mikkelson to Indy]: "Then, you stole it."

[Phoebe Bridges]: "And then I stole it.....its called capitalism."

So..........she's saying that SHE SEARCHES for treasures for get paid, right?

InSaucel can't possibly be this stupid, right?

Just now, sugarhigh said:

I'm seeing this dog shit tomorrow IHBO

this guy is STILL angry over the Mario movie?

Can you imagine if he comes back and tries to resurrect the thread tomorrow with his complaints, like as if he really thinks we need to be listening to what he thinks of a CGI movie?:drake:

• NPC 1
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

this guy is STILL angry over the Mario movie?

Can you imagine if he comes back and tries to resurrect the thread tomorrow with his complaints, like as if he really thinks we need to be listening to what he thinks of a CGI movie?:drake:

Every movie is a CGI movie :|

This is a movie for dogs.

Edited by sugarhigh
51 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Update. 

Super Mario Bros. Movie’ Passes $500 Million Globally, Becomes Biggest Video Game Adaptation Ever.

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/super-mario-bros-movie-box-office-biggest-video-game-adaptation-ever-1235583559/

Half a billion in a week... Kids and families of all ages love this movie :luigi::mario1:

Ballin :juggle: @sugarhigh doesn’t want to admit he loved it 

Honestly one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It's so fucking stupid, I could've written a better screenplay in a weekend. None of the conceits work to make Mario's "plot" sensible. Mario and Luigi are supposed to be regular humans from NY sucked into the Mushroom Kingdom, but they look like cartoon characters compared to their own family.

I gave it too much credit saying it's for toddlers. This is a movie for dogs.

Jack Black turns in an impressive performance as Bowser, but it can't save the terribly written character. Everyone else in the movie is insufferable and phoned in.

Update:

Super Mario Bros movie had the best second weekend ever for an animated movie at the domestic box office with $87M, beating Disney’s highly popular Frozen 2 movie. 

"The sustained power of the animated adventure shows that the film is going beyond charming families

"Mario Bros is appealing to a wide audience, with strong word-of-mouth among ticket buyers powering up its box office fortunes." 

Kids, families and people of all ages are enjoying this movie.  Apparently no one told these people that the movie "flopped hard" :mario1::luigi:

On 2023-04-15 at 6:34 PM, sugarhigh said:

Honestly one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It's so fucking stupid, I could've written a better screenplay in a weekend. None of the conceits work to make Mario's "plot" sensible. Mario and Luigi are supposed to be regular humans from NY sucked into the Mushroom Kingdom, but they look like cartoon characters compared to their own family.

I gave it too much credit saying it's for toddlers. This is a movie for dogs.

Jack Black turns in an impressive performance as Bowser, but it can't save the terribly written character. Everyone else in the movie is insufferable and phoned in.

On 2023-04-12 at 5:44 PM, jehurey said:

:drake:

Update. 

Orginal numbers said 87 million for weekend #2 domestically.. It has been upgraded to 92.5M... Further cementing itself as the number 1 animated movie week 2 of all time. 

Box Office Stunner: ‘Super Mario Bros.’ Scores $92.5M in Second Weekend, Crosses $700M Globally

Already at $700M in under 2 weeks:mario1:

Edited by Goukosan