Flippity Flop, Flippity Flop, Guess what Burning Bores got at Gamespot

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to Flippity Flop, Flippity Flop, Guess what Burning Bores got at Gamespot
14 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

PS5 off to a horrible 2023. First 5/10 Poor Spoken now a 7/10 burning flop. :roff:

Series L off to a horrible 2023, First 0/10 No Exclusive Game now a 0/10 for No Exclusive Game flop. :roff:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Series L off to a horrible 2023, First 0/10 No Exclusive Game now a 0/10 for No Exclusive Game flop. :roff:

Hi fi rush is AAA, better than any console exclusive on PS in 2023 :hehe:

RE4 worst on PS5, Atomic Heart requiring a $70 purchase, PSVR2 being completely forgotten. I could go on and on. :kaz:

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Hi fi rush is AAA, better than any console exclusive on PS in 2023 :hehe:

RE4 worst on PS5, Atomic Heart requiring a $70 purchase, PSVR2 being completely forgotten. I could go on and on. :kaz:

No exclusives.

Even PSVR2 has more exclusives.  

• Upvote 1

So let me get this straight. Xbox 2023 killer-app are a bunch of games best on PC and the ability to rent some of them. 

Meanwhile you mock actual exclusive games, mock the fact that PS5 ALSO offers VR/exclusive content and then brag about a minuscule FPS advantage in RE4?

Lmao.

• Upvote 1
  • dead 1
Just now, Ramza said:

So let me get this straight. Xbox 2023 killer-app are a bunch of games best on PC and the ability to rent some of them. 

Meanwhile you mock actual exclusive games, mock the fact that PS5 ALSO offers VR/exclusive content and then brag about a minuscule FPS advantage in RE4?

Lmao.

Please tell me what exclusives PS owners are playing this year???

:mroff:

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

Please tell me what exclusives PS owners are playing this year???

:mroff:

Horizon, FFXVI, GT7 VR, RE Village VR >> no games. On top of Series L missing out on many multiplatform games. What an embarrassment. 

But bu I rented a 8 hours games (Hi Fi Rush) and a flop shooter that got a 6/10 (Atomic Heart) this year. Neither of which are exclusive anyway.

Rental box Series L. :kaz:  You fucking clown ass. 

Get the fuck outta here. You absolute bottom feeder. 

• Geese 1
3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Madden was one of the best selling games on PS last month. :umad:

Your point? 

You're the only moron who plays Madden here and you don't see cows bragging about Madden on PS5.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Horizon, FFXVI, GT7 VR, RE Village VR >> no games. On top of Series L missing out on many multiplatform games. What an embarrassment. 

But bu I rented a 8 hours games (Hi Fi Rush) and a flop shooter that got a 6/10 (Atomic Heart) this year. Neither of which are exclusive anyway.

Rental box Series L. :kaz:  You fucking clown ass. 

Get the fuck outta here. You absolute bottom feeder. 

Horizon came out last year, the DLC flopped. GT7 came out last year. FF isn’t out. RE village isn’t worth $500. 

:kaz:

back to NOTHING. :D 

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

SW = all PS owners now??? :tom:

Huh... what is YOUR point? 

Madden/American Football is mega popular with million of retards.

News at 11. 

So now we are calling a 7 for a DLC bad now? :drake:

Xbox games don’t get DLCs because they all end up flopping. Still waiting for the Lowfi Flop DLC. Oh wait, the director abandoned ship after his game flopped on Series L consoles :luff:

Still waiting for Halo Shitfinite to get an expansion to its campaign, oh the creative leads have either all been fired or have left 343 :cruise:

Cuckstz the Retard keeps making threads for PS5 games meanwhile ShitBox has no games and the platform is dying. Hardware down 30% and software sales down YoY…FOH you retard, and take your shitty Phil Spencer loving cuck ass with you :mj:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2d4dd386a6d8ab8fc20c97c5a4017461.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Geese 1
2 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Horizon came out last year, the DLC flopped. GT7 came out last year. FF isn’t out. RE village isn’t worth $500. 

:kaz:

back to NOTHING. :D 

I was referring to this Horizon DLC, I don't care what Gayspot think, still factually better than having no games whatsoever.

GT7/RE Village are exclusively playable in VR on PS5 since February this year. PSVR2 is just extra rape, PS5 is clearly dominating Series L this year, like every other year.

• Geese 1