Star Wars Jedi Survivor PC Review: The Worst Triple-A PC Port of 2023... So Far - DigitalFoundry

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

And I get it, it runs bad on PC. It's a bad port.

But gloating about it while being a PS5 fanboy is a dumbfuck move. The game is straight up HIV Aids for your eyes on PS5.

30fps/1440p. The next-gen experience. 

37 minutes ago, Substatic said:

GTFO PS5 version running 30fps with dips while at basically 1440p. :tom: This is eye RAPE.

No Caption Provided

Keyword: At launch. It's already better thanks to patches. I get 60-80fps on 4K, while it will get better and better on PC as more patches roll out; at least my fucking eyes aren't being molested like on PS5. These games get fixed on PC, but will always run bad on PS5. 😁. IE: Hogwarts is fixed and obliterating the PS5 version now (I run it at 2-3x the fps and higher settings than PS5).

Yeah it's a bad streak, devs been fucking up. Hopefully it stops and we get back to it being like last gen and start of this gen where almost all multiplats were substantially better on PC on the same week rather than a month later.

lmao of course you’d come in here and defend this garbage port. Guess what, this game is better on PS5 for 90% of people. If I need a $3K to barely run it better than a $500 PS5, then that’s a problem.

5 hours ago, Substatic said:

Digital Foundry: Jedi Survivor on PS5 reviews, 648p glory - System Wars - GameSpot

Runs like total ass on PS5. 30 fps with fucking dips at 1440p, wtf is that? Some MS Powerpoint gameplay right there.

It's trash on all systems, but at least mine doesn't eye-fuck me. :shaq2:

:mjgrin: Does YOUR PC run it better than a PS5? 

Resolution is pointless if your PC stutters all over the place.

16 hours ago, Twinblade said:

lmao of course you’d come in here and defend this garbage port.  

No I didn't.

I know it's messed up on PC. But to brag about it being fucked up on PC even though it's more fucked up on PS5 (compared to my PC, and you @'d ME) is a bitchtits move.

They gotta fix it on all systems. You should be bashing the dev not PC. It runs 30 fps on 1440p with dips below 30 fps on PS5 thats beyond fucked.

Edited by Substatic
19 hours ago, Twinblade said:

lmao of course you’d come in here and defend this garbage port. Guess what, this game is better on PS5 for 90% of people. If I need a $3K to barely run it better than a $500 PS5, then that’s a problem.

He's so pathetic......he doesn't even bring up the crashes.

"Compared to my PC" Its so hilarious when these people basically try to say that they have "special PC" in which they've anecdotally avoided the worst problems on these games.:tom:He gets magical performance on his "special PC"