TOTK out in the wild (spoilers)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

timed PC exclusive.

I've never been so excited to buy a game day 1 and shit on it. Let's fucking goooo.

Yup, A very miniscule portion of the map was demoed.    The over world has three huge layers with ... Sky, Land and.. Spoiler   And @-GD-X  the leakers and data miners have confirm

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Casual said:

the first cave looked pretty awesome. i like the aesthetic of the new shrines as well.

yeah, that was pretty cool. i'm intrigued. i will probably get it.

3 hours ago, Ike said:

Again, Nintendo demoed only a very small portion of the map as shown below in all their trailers. 

FuugZbIWIAg3unE.jpeg

Yup, A very miniscule portion of the map was demoed. 

The over world has three huge layers with ... Sky, Land and.. Spoiler

And @-GD-X  the leakers and data miners have confirmed 6 or 7 Dungeons... Themed dungeons with, puzzles and different unique bosses etc.

Shrines are back as well.. 

There's also long ass pathways/lead ups to certain dungeon.. These lead up/pathway the dungeon was lengthy with tons of puzzles etc 

The 12th can't come soon enough :juggle:

• aitch 1
41 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yup, A very miniscule portion of the map was demoed. 

The over world has three huge layers with ... Sky, Land and.. Spoiler

And @-GD-X  the leakers and data miners have confirmed 6 or 7 Dungeons... Themed dungeons with, puzzles and different unique bosses etc.

Shrines are back as well.. 

There's also long ass pathways/lead ups to certain dungeon.. These lead up/pathway the dungeon was lengthy with tons of puzzles etc 

The 12th can't come soon enough :juggle:

Alright man. I’ll be picking this up day 1. 

Just now, Twinblade said:

The dungeons will likely be similar to the ones in BOTW. There has been no evidence to suggest they would be going back to the dungeon design of the older games.

The game leaked already and has been data mined and the first dungeon was streamed

Twinblade - Bbbut there's no evidence, if it wasn't in that small preview it doesn't exist. :awww:

I think what I like most about the vids/demo is how the areas feel a lot more dense. I also love the vertical aspect of it. The crafting seems fun, but I hope it doesn’t get old, where I’m just crafting variations of objects to achieve only a handful of goals. BOTW just felt too empty to me. It felt like a climbing tech demo. This looks like a more fleshed out game. The areas actually look interesting. 

• Upvote 1