• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

30 FPS performance mode coming at a later date.

It fell in the red alright

It keeps dropping lower on Metacritic, poor Cuckstz...        

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Your act is beyond pathetic now

Its all they can do because theres absolutely nothing good you can say about xbox.

The rest of the lemtards will do the same. They'll play it on Gamepass and tell us its actually pretty good all the while shitting on AAA games on rival systems, and they will just repeat the "xbox has all the games, ps has none" line and spam "tchbr" hoping that xbox gets a game some day, even if it takes another decade.

Theres nothing xtards can do but bait and pretend at this point. Xbox has absolutely nothing going for it.

• Thanks 1

Lemkids :D Literal review site spewing the same "all ps exclusives suck" bullshit that Ghostz, Jonb and mala do :kaz: So sony stopped responding to them.

Redfall higher score than forbidden west. :rofls:

• Haha 1

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2023/05/01/redfall-reviews-are-here-and-they-are-a-bloodbath/

"It’s hard to overstate what this is about to do to Xbox discourse, where there have long been rumblings that Microsoft has mismanaged its first party studios, with an entire Xbox One generation devoid of massive excusive hits, the delay and middling launch of Halo Infinite and now the beginning of high profile acquired studio projects. And if those aren’t good either…

These poor Redfall scores are about to crater discourse for months about Xbox and its first party ambitions. At least until its next big test, Starfield, which was delayed a year from its confidentially projected 2022 release date, and now has even more pressure on it as something that has to turn the narrative around after Redfall here. I genuinely wonder if Starfield will be hit with yet another delay, this time into 2024, to try to make sure it doesn’t have a botched launch in the wake of this, because Xbox just cannot afford that. I recall some “insider” rumors that Redfall was coming in hot (which is clearly true) and that Starfield was coming in even hotter.

As for Redfall, this is a rare black mark for Arkane, which will have to do some soul-searching after this one, and I have to know what reaction, if any, Microsoft is going to have to this, whether its with Arkane specifically or its larger first-party plans. It’s true that Square Enix’s Forspoken earlier this year reviewed similarly poorly and was PlayStation console exclusive, that was still ultimately on Square Enix. Here, Redfall’s failure has to be owned by Microsoft."

Imagine choosing an Xbox :omglol:

• Geese 2
  • aitch 1

Xbox didn't even win in its best era. PS3 came back with incredible exclusives to overcome a painful $599 hardware launch, which actually did pay off in the end.

How the fuck is Xbox going to compete against PlayStation at its best and Xbox gasping for air?

• Thanks 1

I genuinely can't believe Microsoft/Bethesda/Arkane put this out. The AI in Deathloop was bad, but bad in that it didn't provide a challenge. Luring enemies into chokepoints and just blasting a huge group as they funnel in 1 by 1 is lame for a AAA game, but at least you needed to break line of sight to make it happen. In Redfall I'm on some scaffolding outside of a house with my flashlight on, taking pot shots at enemies 20 feet away from me, and they don't even see me. They just go into their "what was that" state and run towards the ladder. :|

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
3 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

Xbox didn't even win in its best era. PS3 came back with incredible exclusives to overcome a painful $599 hardware launch, which actually did pay off in the end.

How the fuck is Xbox going to compete against PlayStation at its best and Xbox gasping for air?

How is Xbox going to compete? We already know the answer to this, they’re going to buy the biggest publisher around, Activision Blizzard. 

:killzone: