Listening to DLC podcast, they were a bit more positive on the game than most coverage, but they said something completely insane to me:

If you play with coop partners, only the host's progress actually saves. If we play 4 hours into the story with me hosting, you'll have the play the same content again on your own. XP carries but not mission progress.

:wow2:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

30 FPS performance mode coming at a later date.

It fell in the red alright

It keeps dropping lower on Metacritic, poor Cuckstz...        

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Listening to DLC podcast, they were a bit more positive on the game than most coverage, but they said something completely insane to me:

If you play with coop partners, only the host's progress actually saves. If we play 4 hours into the story with me hosting, you'll have the play the same content again on your own. XP carries but not mission progress.

:wow2:

sounds like more playtime for the other three! value town.

• Geese 2
2 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

I almost forgot, this is microsofts first $70 Xbox game :hest:

“This price reflects the content, scale, and technical complexity of these titles,” a Microsoft spokesperson told IGN.

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

• Geese 1
  • dead 1

if this game was multiplat, as it wouldve been before ms bought bethesda, literally no one wouldve hyped/cared about it. it wouldve been like wolfenstein young blood - a shitty flop that came and went that hardly anyone noticed. instead, the usual bozos (ghostz, jon, etc) hyped it and said it should be celebrated an shit because xbox :TJ:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-series-x/redfall/critic-reviews

Look at all the fanboy sites padding out the score :lawl:

Takes me back. I remember all the way back in tbe day, back when I was a filtjy sheep, arguing with xtards and they would claim Nintendo fansites padded out reviews. I did some research and lo and behold in e ery case xbox had more fansites padding review averages than Nintendo did.

Looks like nothing has changed over time. I wouldn't be surprised if some are MS funded.

16 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-series-x/redfall/critic-reviews

Look at all the fanboy sites padding out the score :lawl:

Takes me back. I remember all the way back in tbe day, back when I was a filtjy sheep, arguing with xtards and they would claim Nintendo fansites padded out reviews. I did some research and lo and behold in e ery case xbox had more fansites padding review averages than Nintendo did.

Looks like nothing has changed over time. I wouldn't be surprised if some are MS funded.

I don’t know how Xbot journalists can pretend to like a broken game. 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Redfall is officially a worse game than Forspoken.:trump:

Cuckstz has been absolutely destroyed. 

Forpsoken used to be his go to game and now he can't use it anymore :kaz:

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise:

:mj: That's why he tucked his dick and completely went into hiding once he saw that the game was below Forspoken on MC and GS, and officially the worst AAA game of 2023 and the probably the entire gen lol

Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 12.20.19 AM.png

• dead 2
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Cuckstz has been absolutely destroyed. 

Forpsoken used to be his go to game and now he can't use it anymore :kaz:

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise:

:mj: That's why he tucked his dick and completely went into hiding once he saw that the game was below Forspoken on MC and GS, and officially the worst AAA game of 2023 and the probably the entire gen lol

Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 12.20.19 AM.png

Instead of Howard the Duck

He's Coward the Cuck

• dead 1

This shit doesn't even have animated cutscenes :tom:

They cheaped out and used static cutscenes.....then increase the price to $70 and tell you it's because the of the technical scope of the game :kaz: Only Microsoft could pull this shit, and the sad part is xtards bend over for them and justify it as always.

If you were an anti-consumer business who loves milking morons, you couldn't ask for a more gullible audience than the Xbox audience.

even Gerstmann, whom I kinda see him having a very odd pattern these past couple of years of sounding pro-Xbox, even he was bringing up the topic about whether GamePass is working out or not.

He's making comparisons to the last time Xbox had completely collapsed, and saying that its starting to get there.

and then he points out the obvious, how Microsoft always tries to have a good image, and act like they are putting games anyways for anybody to play..............but the key part of that entire puzzle is the ACTUAL games. They actually have to be good.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

should we call this Dreadfall or Redfail?

Either one will do at this point. Dreadfall for lemshits jumping off bridges because if it or Redfail for the red scores it gets on GS and MC :cruise:

• dead 1