• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

30 FPS performance mode coming at a later date.

It fell in the red alright

It keeps dropping lower on Metacritic, poor Cuckstz...        

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

wRewfHw.jpg 

Series L is having it worse than PS3 early rough start with Resistance and what not. I mean in terms of receptions from critics and fans alike.

I didn't even think it was possible to do worse than last-gen with the Xbone, which sucked and had already damaged the brand beyond repair. There's zero goodwill toward this brand. It's dead, only shills and clueless consumers remains. 

Nothing can save Xbox now.

Giving away your first party games day one on a cheap netflix like service? Nope.

Buying some of the most prominent third party studios in the market? Nope.

Offering a cheaper sku than your rival? Nope.

Having more available stocks than your rival who is having manufacturing issues? Nope.

:D 

• Upvote 1
  • aitch 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Series L is having it worse than PS3 early rough start with Resistance and what not. I mean in terms of receptions from critics and fans alike.

I didn't even think it was possible to do worse than last-gen with the Xbone, which sucked and had already damaged the brand beyond repair. There's zero goodwill toward this brand. It's dead, only shills and clueless consumers remains. 

Nothing can save Xbox now.

Giving away your first party games day one on a cheap netflix like service? Nope.

Buying some of the most prominent third party studios in the market? Nope.

Offering a cheaper sku than your rival? Nope.

Having more available stocks than your rival who is having manufacturing issues? Nope.

:D 

I like how Playstation was like "no we're not going to do that, quality will suffer"

• Like 1

They could not have picked a worse gamw to start their $70 pricing :grimaceleft:

The parent company has $70 billion to throw around to buy Activision but they need to squeeze $70 out of you for this in order to stay afloat. Lemmings love to brag about how filthy rich Microsoft is, they could have gifted this for free to every Xbox owner and the whole development cost would have been pocket change to them, but no in typical M$ fashion they will squeeze every penny out of the schmuks stupid enough to use their products.

Seriously they should've given the game out for free across Xbox and PC, at least they get people to sign up for a Microsoft account in exchange.

And call it an early access, and let them play it while they slowly update and fix it.

And once it reaches a certain point, then stop the early access and move it to GamePass.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dang.

PC gaming is that bad, eh?

Yeah no surprise this was the headline of Digital Foundry's most recent podcast.

Redfall is trash in all platforms. Jedi Survivor is sub 30 fps 1440p on PS5. 

PC is winning this gen even with these slew of bad ports.

Just now, Substatic said:

Redfall is trash in all platforms. Jedi Survivor is sub 30 fps 1440p on PS5. 

PC is winning this gen even with these slew of bad ports.

No, they clearly aren't

Even JayTwoCents was saying that he's probably switching over to PS5

LOL, I love how the more you post, the more credibility you throw away..........I welcome you continuing to do this to my amusement:trump: