Has any faction had a worse week than the Lemmings?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmfao!!! The RROD was unparalleled. 

Comparing ylod to rrod Xretards have no shame. I bet ms loves having schmuks like as a fanbase.

@Tears of the Cows is such a pathetic lil worm.   

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yes, cows, all of 2006.

It was a sequence of cows getting owned week after week.

At the time yea, but bluray, HDMI, and WiFi were all right choices. Meanwhile the 360 was rushed garbage with literally 100% defect rate.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

That's the stupidest thing I heard in a while. The game is buggy as hell. Which clearly means it required more testing/polishing.

The fact it has been in development for a long time is irrelevant as bugs are always fixed near the end of development when the game is in a playable state.

Redfall isn't just lacking polish was what I was getting at.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yes, cows, all of 2006.

It was a sequence of cows getting owned week after week.

I'm pretty sure PS2 had more bangers than 360 that year :lawl:I remember lemmings big games between Oblivion :killzone:And Gears were Saints row (glorified tech demo) and The Outfit (mega flop). Then you had a truckload of HD PS2 ports....tomb raider ran like shit on 360 lmao

Oblivion :killzone: And Gears aside 2006 was not a good year for 360 because all the next-gen games had been held back to align with PS3.

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Good enough for Gamepass - that’s all that matters :smoke:

They should put that on the back of the boxart. It's kind of sad we look back at flops like Blinx, Brute Forcd, Sudeki, Advent Rising, Ryse, Dead Rising 3 etc, ...all of those would have fit right in with Microsoft's filler on Gamepass. The indie games on there are better than Microsofts own offerings :tom:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
9 hours ago, TLHBO said:

They should put that on the back of the boxart. It's kind of sad we look back at flops like Blinx, Brute Forcd, Sudeki, Advent Rising, Ryse, Dead Rising 3 etc, ...all of those would have fit right in with Microsoft's filler on Gamepass. The indie games on there are better than Microsofts own offerings :tom:

right? the "Good Enough For Gamepass" seal of approval :D

16 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I'm pretty sure PS2 had more bangers than 360 that year :lawl:I remember lemmings big games between Oblivion :killzone:And Gears were Saints row (glorified tech demo) and The Outfit (mega flop). Then you had a truckload of HD PS2 ports....tomb raider ran like shit on 360 lmao

Oblivion :killzone: And Gears aside 2006 was not a good year for 360 because all the next-gen games had been held back to align with PS3.

2006 foe 360 was amazing

Cows had shit 

23 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

At the time yea, but bluray, HDMI, and WiFi were all right choices. Meanwhile the 360 was rushed garbage with literally 100% defect rate.

PS3 had a high defect rate too.

The YLOD.

I had it, sent it to Sony to get it fixed for free after that lawsuit, and then 6 months after the Bluray crapped out.

Worst pos ever.

MS stuck to the most traditional and cheapest thing to work on at that time, which was DVDs.

Simple enough.