Has any faction had a worse week than the Lemmings?

10 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

PS3 had a high defect rate too.

The YLOD.

I had it, sent it to Sony to get it fixed for free after that lawsuit, and then 6 months after the Bluray crapped out.

Worst pos ever.

MS stuck to the most traditional and cheapest thing to work on at that time, which was DVDs.

Simple enough.

Comparing ylod to rrod :lawl: Xretards have no shame. I bet ms loves having schmuks like as a fanbase.

• Haha 3
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmfao!!! The RROD was unparalleled. 

Comparing ylod to rrod Xretards have no shame. I bet ms loves having schmuks like as a fanbase.

@Tears of the Cows is such a pathetic lil worm.   

Posted Images

5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

PS3 had a high defect rate too.

The YLOD.

I had it, sent it to Sony to get it fixed for free after that lawsuit, and then 6 months after the Bluray crapped out.

Worst pos ever.

MS stuck to the most traditional and cheapest thing to work on at that time, which was DVDs.

Simple enough.

https://www.businessinsider.com/red-ring-of-death-recall-2016-4

Screenshot_20230503-224407.png

I remember sending it in, getting a different console back, and 1-2 weeks later it would break again :monkas:

Then "you know, things break" Peter Moore announces 360 was FUBAR and they would extend the warranty and suddenly the turn around time became 5 fucking weeks once you sent your console in as the repair centres were overwhelmed.

I remember within the launch period as RROD problems were being reported, xbox fansites made up some conspiracy theory about "project lightflame" the idea being that Sony was paying third parties to go around making up false claims of hardware issues and that in reality there were no hardware problems with 360. Looking for it now it appears to have been scrubbed from the internet :biggrin: But it seems xbox fansites were always shady as fuck.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1