Oh man, they're so pissed, look at all those butthurtjerrygraphs

LEBPmvE.png

I love it when they know they aren't succeeding in a debate with me............so they both run to each other to try and comfort themselves. LOL

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

best on PC!!!

Doubtful, I think its painfully obvious jerry gets more joy out of arguing with people online than he could ever get out of any videogame.

Sheep status: sheared

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I noticed that too, even he knows having a handheld alone is dull.

Thats why I'm glad PC/Steamdeck are 2 seperate devices. Costs a fortune sure but you don't feel any compromises. Nintendo's approach makes the most sense for the market, but you end up with a severely crippled home console because of it. Its why I never got a Switch, first Nintendo console I haven't owned.

The Steam Deck is just an incredible value. You can totally just get the 64GB low end model for 399, and like everybody should.

And that's the only frivolous PC that's mostly a toy. A decent midrange laptop is worth the money on its own.

Edited by sugarhigh

they're literally performing an ad for each other, this is hilarious

:lawl:

Hey Alphonse, tell me you're getting revenue from the paid sponsorship occurring in this thread, right?:drake:

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

The Steam Deck is just an incredible value. You can totally just get the 64GB low end model for 399, and like everybody should.

And that's the only frivolous PC that's mostly a toy. A decent midrange laptop is worth the money on its own.

is 64 gb enough for the shader files? i remember reading reviews on why the 256g (or 512) is more of a necessity.

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

is 64 gb enough for the shader files? i remember reading reviews on why the 256g (or 512) is more of a necessity.

Long term no. But i found even with the top end model, Im still developing a hefty MicroSD collection. So I think anyone would be fine with the 64GB to start. Get some SD cards, and eventually put a bigger SSD in as prices come down. There's a compatible 1TB going for $80 right now.

Edited by sugarhigh
  • aitch 1
49 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

so that's good if i'm not going to be using ray racing?

It should actually be powerful enough for ray tracing in many games.  

Edit: AMD cards are not as good for ray tracing apparently. That’s the one drawback.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

It should actually be powerful enough for ray tracing in many games.  

Edit: AMD cards are not as good for ray tracing apparently. That’s the one drawback.

the price is something else. i'm watching reviews and it was around $2,300 when it released.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah its more powerful than my desktop :D For the price it seems like a steal.

the RT performance is rough, though. your gpu will blow it out of the water. but for raw power, it's probably the best bang for the buck in the laptop space! ! i'm still on the fence. i'm considering getting a tower.

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

the RT performance is rough, though. your gpu will blow it out of the water. but for raw power, it's probably the best bang for the buck in the laptop space! ! i'm still on the fence. i'm considering getting a tower.

Nah, eventhough my GPU should perform better with ray tracing, the 8gb of VRAM is really bottlenecking it right now. The GPU in that laptop has 12gb, so it will outperform mine in recent games (especially those released this year).

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nah, eventhough my GPU should perform better with ray tracing, the 8gb of VRAM is really bottlenecking it right now. The GPU in that laptop has 12gb, so it will outperform mine in recent games (especially those released this year).

o snap! cyberpunk was getting 20 fps with RT at 1080p. 60 without it.