Phil Spencer gives concession speech: “There's no world where Starfield is 11/10 and people start selling their PS5s”

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When your captain is plainly admitting to being in last place...To a man with the words Xbox taking up a third of his sweater. Lol 

I hate Xbox 

Posted Images

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

:cruise: Phil Spencer has pretty much admitted defeat. Why are lemshits still holding on to hope and fighting for him and ShitBox? 

:kaz: In the history of gaming has there ever been a more owned and defeated faction than lemshits? I don’t think so!

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Geese 1

Phil used the big looter shooter design turn as a humble brag saying "Id never tell a company they have to do one thing [immersive sim] forever because they're good at it"

image.gif.c671a6b8908d35f4324f8f0679290a9d.gif

That's fucking ALL Xbox studios do. Wtf else is 343?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Cell said:

We’ve been like 2 days without any new fuel for our roast and now Phil runs in with a petrol can and sets it back off. 

image.gif.8a9b3e2f1055fc8d966f0eb6866ec943.gif

that nikka is like an ownage accelerant.

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ,  slow Jonny, Ghostz and DynamiteCuck have been forever destroyed. 

LemiJ - "Nintendo and Sony will copy MS gamepass model anyday now" :awww:

they're not coming back, now that we've reached this point.

oh man:tom:

• dead 1
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

they're not coming back, now that we've reached this point.

oh man:tom:

Someone needs to do a wellness check on Slow Jonny.  Dude built his real life around Xbox, he will not take this news well. 

He abandoned his family for Xbox, only for Xbox to turn around an abandon him.

Poor schmuck:feelsbadman:

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 2

Also I like the thinly veiled shots he fired at Sony for doing deals “which make being Xbox hard”. This fuckwit tried to buy the biggest publisher out there to literally create a monopoly. 

Live by the sword, die by the sword Phil. 

:mjgrin:

43 minutes ago, Cell said:

Also I like the thinly veiled shots he fired at Sony for doing deals “which make being Xbox hard”. This fuckwit tried to buy the biggest publisher out there to literally create a monopoly. 

They literally bought Bungie back in 2000 to take Halo away from Mac users, and I would presume, PC gamers.

I don't know if people have forgotten this, but when they were boasting their Xbox Live Arcade games, and their whole "Summer of Arcade" shit, it was revealed that Xbox was telling indie developers that if they wanted their game to go on the XBLA store, there could not be any other version for PS3 or PC.

758260420_Screenshot2023-05-04at15-47-10MakinganXBLAGameTheInsideStory.png.96ca48135a4726d0ec1458b560c325d1.png

To hear this guy acting like he's the victim for things his company was doing 15-20 years ago is downright laughable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, Cell said:

They're so salty over that after pulling that shit all the time in the 360 days. :hest: Fuckers dont like it when it happens to them.

You know we were making fun of Brad Smith from Xbox, and some dumb PR lady from Activision, just this past week for all the stupid shit they were saying.

And we were thinking "Phil is smart to stay silent in all of this."

And he proceeds to say the absolute worst shit you could possible say. Well beyond what even the most bigtime of Xbox haters would ever imagine Phil Spencer saying.

Last week really messed him up, bad.

1 minute ago, Playstation Tablet said:

It's time to give up and release XBox games at a later date on PS5. Its not like they sell on XBox, plus they'll run better on PS5.

Ii highly doubt there will be another xbox. it's basically ninty, sony and the pc market.

• aitch 1