Xbox & Lemming's Safe Space Thread

The last few days have made it hard to be an Lemming, to the point where none of them can even bring themselves to log in anymore. I think we need a 'safe' thread where people can discuss the positives of Xbox without fear of ridicule. 

I'll start. Positive things about Xbox:

1) Owning an Xbox saves a shit ton of money, with no games to buy, there's no cost! :bate:

2) It encourages you to do other things (such as going outside in the fresh air, Similar to 1), with no games, there's no need to spend time in your living room wasting time on video games. :rass:

3) The bland design of the box itself means guest to your house may mistake it for a Bose speaker or inconspicuous TV set-top box, if people don't know its an Xbox you may avoid ridicule. :fella:

4) Finally, its amazing for the environment, you won't need electricity and the pesky carbon emissions that come with it when you don't have to turn the sucker on. :lawd:

Maybe Phil had it right all along. Remember guys, positive comments only. This is a safe space. 

• Geese 2
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last few days have made it hard to be an Lemming, to the point where none of them can even bring themselves to log in anymore. I think we need a 'safe' thread where people can discuss the positive

brb, recharging AA batteries

It's a post-apocalyptic world with only AA batteries. Xbox wins.

Lemmings don't be afraid, you're safe in this thread. 

You can share your traumatic soul crushing stories of expecting a game to be AAA only for it to score 4.0. 

Or the years long droughts that leaving you feeling like quoting gaming. 

You can vent here safely. 

• Haha 1

True story, I was going through some boxes that were underneath my bed frame and came across the OG Xbox branded carrying case that I use to hold my Xbox 360 Elite. Opened it up on the side to see the side ventilation grill. I forget if I traded in my 2006 white X360, or if I gave that to somebody. I think I traded it in.

I mean I never finished Gears 2 and 3. And I also want to play Mercenaries and the OG Xbox version of Splinter Cell Double Agent, which is a unique version. Maybe when I get my CRT tv setup and fix the screen warp, I will have it hooked up with my PS3/X360/Wii/WiiU

Anyways, back under the bed it goes.

Edited by jehurey
14 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The Xbox controller is a really good controller on PC.

It used to be the best option but as more PC ports incorporate full Dualsense support, there really is little point in using a Xbox controller anymore. So I don't even think they get the W for that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

It used to be the best option but as more PC ports incorporate full Dualsense support, there really is little point in using a Xbox controller anymore. So I don't even think they get the W for that.

The Xbox controller is a really good controller on PC if you don't own a USB cord to make use of DualSense support.

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

MS Windows is the best gaming platform, Phil will be fine.

The state of PC gaming is so poor............that Phil Spencer is the best performing gaming executive in their space.:drake:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The state of PC gaming is so poor.......... 

Nah, at least the games end up fixed. On PS5 they always stay trash lol. Oh and PC is first place at GS and MC for this gen so far so yes MS Windows is the best gaming platform.

Phil wins again.

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Nah, at least the games end up fixed

No, they don't

:drake:Digital Foundry's entire point about the RE4 remake on PC is that they still continue the same visual errors that have been present on the PC versions of the RE engine for several years now.

They genuinely don't get fixed.:tom:

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:drake:Digital Foundry's entire point about the RE4 remake on PC is that they still continue the same visual errors that have been present on the PC versions of the RE engine for several years now.

They are complaining about the RE4 remake.  And it's still way better on PC than PS5 according to them.

Poor PS5 lmao.

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

They are complaining about the RE4 remake

by pointing out a YEARS LONG ISSUE ON PC that has never been fixed.

Alex Battaglia actually made that his biggest gripe throughout that video.

So............like I said..................you're wrong.

It doesn't "eventually" get fixed on PC.

They literally leave it there for years.

LOL, Jedi Fallen Order still has bugs on the PC...........that's right, the FIRST GAME:tom:

Horizon ZD PC port still has frame-pacing issues..........that's right, the FIRST GAME:tom:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

by pointing out a YEARS LONG ISSUE ON PC that has never been fixed.

And it's still better on PC than PS5 lol. (By a lot too by the way):shaq2:

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

And it's still

.....BROKEN on PC

THanks for now saying that your claim was a lie.

You claimed "it eventually gets fixed on PC"

And you are now admitting that isn't true.

Thank you.

You're done here.