Has Switch solidified itself as the greatest console of all time?

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I already pointed out that certain demanding early PS4 games didn't run well because obviously the Switch 1 wasn't as powerful. 

But a ton of other early gen PS4 games did run well on Switch. 

Expecting Switch 2 to be within the same ball park as the OG Switch is retarded. 

Expecting Switch 2 to be as powerful as a PS5 is also retarded and delusional. 

It will most likely be a good medium inbetween system just like the OG was almost 7 ago. 

A ton, what do you mean, a ton? Lower graphics assets at worse performance is not running well.

Switch 2 won't even outperform my laptop. Bwahaha. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His Dick Tucking is Complete

These sheep really like those mushroom caps 

Who are you talking to ?LOL   You follow people around to other forums, you create lemmings, you talk about lemmings daily even when none post here. You arent a troll? Do you not see what yo

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lying J strikes again :kaz:

LOL you said it was releasing with a new Mario game and thus would be out for the launch of Zelda.  

Your retarded ass thought that they'd release a new Mario and Zelda a mere month or so apart :lawl:

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

A ton, what do you mean, a ton? Lower graphics assets at worse performance is not running well.

Here’s just a few examples of current gen games (at the time) that ran well on Switch. 

Switch 2 should be much better than that but obviously not PS5 level or anything of the sorts. 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL you said it was releasing with a new Mario game and thus would be out for the launch of Zelda.  

Your retarded ass thought that they'd release a new Mario and Zelda a mere month or so apart :lawl:

I know you're trying to lie your way into a Remij go around. 

And I can pull out a list of things you have been wrong about and we go back and forth... And then you start this shit up again in another thread unrelated to thw topic... Wash rinse and repeat. 

Same shit that got you banned in short order on other boards. 

Your act is old and tired kid.... Snooze. 

44 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Now I didn't say Native 1080p now did I.   

It reconstructs to 1080p.  Majority of games these days use reconstruction and the reconstructed number is what everyone has been going by. 

It doesn't drop everytime you move, it drops res in certain situations if there is alot going on in the scene when the camera pans. 

That's exactly what you implied. No different than Aaron Greenberg claiming "you guys know Xbox one games output in 1080p.. right?"

Zelda is not, and will never be 1080p on Ditch.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Remij said:

That's exactly what you implied. No different than Aaron Greenberg claiming "you guys know Xbox one games output in 1080p.. right?"

Zelda is not, and will never be 1080p on Ditch.

If I meant native 1080p I would say native. 

Image Reconstruction is not the same as Xbox one output scaling to 1080p dip shit... No one calls that the resolution of the game:kaz:

The majority of modern games use some sort of reconstruction to achieve the desired resolution while the native res is much lower. 

And when native res is being talked about it is clearly stated. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

I know you're trying to lie your way into a Remij go around. 

And I can pull out a list of things you have been wrong about and we go back and forth... And then you start this shit up again in another thread unrelated to thw topic... Wash rinse and repeat. 

Same shit that got you banned in short order on other boards. 

Your act is old and tired kid.... Snooze. 

Oh look you still haven't  shut up about me being banned on a PS fanboy forum... Trying so hard.to hurt my feelings with that..lmao Talk about old and tired already.  Just shut the fuck up and stop talking to me dude.  It's simple.

Just now, Remij said:

Oh look you still haven't  shut up about me being banned on a PS fanboy forum... Trying so hard.to hurt my feelings with that..lmao Talk about old and tired already.  Just shut the fuck up and stop talking to me dude.  It's simple.

You've been doing that lying tactic to start a go around argument for years. 

Me bringing up that you were banned in short order in a response to you using the same old ass lying tactics has occurred for less than a day. 

Don't be mad because people find your shit old and tired now... And again it's not just me because I wasn't the one that banned you on other boards.

That shit wouldn't be brought up if your behavior had changed now would it :umad:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

If I meant native 1080p I would say native. 

Image Reconstruction is not the same as Xbox one output scaling to 1080p dip shit... No one calls that the resolution of the game:kaz:

The majority of modern games use some sort of reconstruction to achieve the desired resolution while the native res is much lower. 

And when native res is being talked about it is clearly stated. 

No you wouldn't.  You would say the game res is 900p.  You said 1080p because you actually thought the game reconstructed to that resolution... but it doesn't... FSR1.0 doesn't reconstruct the frame moron.  So yes.. this scaling... IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS Xbox One scaling... so you ARE actually doing exactly what Greenberg did.. which was insinuate that was the resolution the game ran at.. 

LOL you're fucking stupid as shit though.  Typical sheep.

Edited by Remij
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You've been doing that lying tactic to start a go around argument for years. 

Me bringing up that you were banned in short order in a response to you using the same old ass lying tactics has occurred for less than a day. 

Don't be mad because people find your shit old and tired now... And again it's not just me because I wasn't the one that banned you on other boards.

That shit wouldn't be brought up if your behavior had changed now would it :umad:

Nope.  And you always tried with your little interjections to keep Jerry-go-rounds going... just like you're doing here...   You do that so you can blame me, instead of just shutting the fuck up yourself.

Edited by Remij

How am i not surprised that these scums follow people who dont post here anymore to other forums just to run back here and slap each others dicks over it 😂

Then again, these are the same group of middle age men that created "lemmings" just to justify them spending the majority of their day here hating xbox and lemmings together 🤣

Hey the biggest Ditch game of the year just came out, but gotta go win the cOnZoLe WaRz and argue with Remij all day cause thats more important than playing the game right? This is all you cucktards have 😆

GODDAMN 😂 Yall gonna be doing this into your 50s FCOL 😆

• dead 1
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

LOL you got owned !! Zombie Army runs "ok" on Ditch. Another Cuckosan WIN!

• Haha 1
Just now, JonbX said:

How am i not surprised that these scums follow people who dont post here anymore to other forums just to run back here and slap each others dicks over it 😂

Then again, these are the same group of middle age men that created "lemmings" just to justify them spending the majority of their day here hating xbox and lemmings together 🤣

Hey the biggest Ditch game of the year just came out, but gotta go win the cOnZoLe WaRz and argue with Remij all day cause thats more important than playing the game right? This is all you cucktards have 😆

Indeed!:cruise: 

I'm gone for months and months, pop back in on Zelda launch day to laugh at them for the game being already much better emulated on PC before the game even officially launched... and they immediately claim I "ran away" and came "crawling back" because I got banned on a forum they were stalking me on:rofl: 

Some of these guys need to step off for a few months and get some fucking perspective :hest: 

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Indeed!:cruise: 

I'm gone for months and months, pop back in on Zelda launch day to laugh at them for the game being already much better emulated on PC before the game even officially launched... and they immediately claim I "ran away" and came "crawling back" because I got banned on a forum they were stalking me on:rofl: 

Some of these guys need to step off for a few months and get some fucking perspective :hest: 

They cant. This is it for them. I just like checking in from time to time because i have a bet with myself on which one of these incels will off themself first 🤣

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Nope.  And you always tried with your little interjections to keep Jerry-go-rounds going... just like you're doing here...   You do that so you can blame me, instead of just shutting the fuck up yourself.

Both of you were responsible for that. 

You would be 100 posts deep into a go round argument about some asinine shit and then pretend you had no part it in. 

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

They're other people from SW that post on other forums and the same forums they were on as well dip shit but unlike DynamiteCop and Remij they didn't get banned and laughed off the forum in a couple of months :kaz:

You think posting on other forums is exclusive to those two clowns? 🤡 

Wait of course you do, you're slow Jonny. 

Edited by Goukosan
15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

They're other people from SW that post on other forums as well dip shit but unlike DynamiteCop and Remij they didn't get banned and laughed off the forum in a couple of months :kaz:

You think posting on other forums is exclusive to those two clowns? 🤡 

Wait of course you do, you're slow Jonny. 

You clearly seem to think I was trying to start a new life at that forum... and running and hiding from here.... that's how pathetic you guys have gotten here :tom: 

I trolled that forum because they're overzealous PS fanboy idiots... I didn't run and hide anywhere.  lol DERRR let me use "Remij" to hide from SW stalkers!! :lemming: 

:hest: 

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

You clearly seem to think I was trying to start a new life at that forum... and running and hiding from here.... that's how pathetic you guys have gotten here :tom: 

I trolled that forum because they're overzealous PS fanboy idiots... I didn't run and hide anywhere.  lol DERRR let me use "Remij" to hide from SW stalkers!! :lemming: 

:hest: 

Yes it's known you're a pathetic troll, hence the bans in short order.... You admitting you're a loser doesn't make it better... It makes it worse :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Yes it's known you're a pathetic troll, hence the bans in short order.... You admitting you're a loser doesn't make it better :kaz:

Nope, it's called trolling pathetic losers.

But my surprise came from the fact that while I was trolling those pathetic losers... some bigger pathetic losers from this forum were stalking me there :lawl: 

• Geese 1