Has Switch solidified itself as the greatest console of all time?

36 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

They're other people from SW that post on other forums and the same forums they were on as well dip shit but unlike DynamiteCop and Remij they didn't get banned and laughed off the forum in a couple of months :kaz:

You think posting on other forums is exclusive to those two clowns? 🤡 

Wait of course you do, you're slow Jonny. 

how do you now? Do you follow them around too? Bring back the information you learn on everyone? Jot it down in your notebook?  Loser 🤣 Now continue on starting a Pedosan-around with Remij you sped 😆

• Haha 1
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His Dick Tucking is Complete

These sheep really like those mushroom caps 

Who are you talking to ?LOL   You follow people around to other forums, you create lemmings, you talk about lemmings daily even when none post here. You arent a troll? Do you not see what yo

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope, it's called trolling pathetic losers.

But my surprise came from the fact that while I was trolling those pathetic losers... some bigger pathetic losers from this forum were stalking me there :lawl: 

LemiJ - "Bbbbbbut the problem wasn't me... It solely was him" 

A few posts later

LemiJ - "yes im pathetic troll and I do it on purpose" 

:kaz:

21 minutes ago, JonbX said:

how do you now? Do you follow them around too? Bring back the information you learn on everyone? Jot it down in your notebook?  Loser 🤣 Now continue on starting a Pedosan-around with Remij you sped 😆

Sloooooowwww Jonny coming up with fantasy scenarios... Its science fiction to him that other SW folk posts on message boards besides those clowns 🤡....... :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sloooooowwww Jonny coming up with fantasy scenarios... Its science fiction to him that other SW folk posts on message boards besides those clowns 🤡....... :kaz:

Who are you talking to ?LOL

You follow people around to other forums, you create lemmings, you talk about lemmings daily even when none post here. You arent a troll? Do you not see what you type every post you make? Youre trolling yourself at this point LOL

Nobody posts here because you 3 Cuckskateers just repeat the same exact shit every single day, even when you have nobody to argue with. But the guys that leave here are the pathetic ones, right? Everyone posts at other places because this place is trash and creatively bankrupt. Your stupid ass would get banned everywhere else too if you kept up your normal routine. Thats why you 3 are still here and will be here forever.

I cant even make this up.... this is how far off the deep end you 3 dumb fucks are and none of you know how to swim LOL.  

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Who are you talking to ?LOL

You follow people around to other forums, you create lemmings, you talk about lemmings daily even when none post here. You arent a troll? Do you not see what you type every post you make? Youre trolling yourself at this point LOL

Nobody posts here because you 3 Cuckskateers just repeat the same exact shit every single day, even when you have nobody to argue with. But the guys that leave here are the pathetic ones, right? Everyone posts at other places because this place is trash and creatively bankrupt. Your stupid ass would get banned everywhere else too if you kept up your normal routine. Thats why you 3 are still here and will be here forever.

I cant even make this up.... this is how far off the deep end you 3 dumb fucks are and none of you know how to swim LOL.  

Your dumbass really does think posting at other forums is exclusive to those clowns (LemiJ and DynamiteCuck) including yourself :kaz:

Yes everyone posts at other places that's nothing new.... BUT THEY DON'T GET BANNED in short order like Lemij and DynamiteCuck... 

You're saying people post at other places because here is trash... Yet DynamiteCuck and Lemij keep getting banned at other forums... So what does that say about them?  Absolutely pathetic loser shit. 

Then you have LemiJ in this very thread admitting he is a pathetic loser ass troll:cruise:

Slow Jonny - "Bbbut I'm leaving I don't wanna post here :awww:

Ok... So leave and stop coming back, simple. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your dumbass really does think posting at other forums is exclusive to those clowns (LemiJ and DynamiteCuck) including yourself :kaz:

Yes everyone posts at other places that's nothing new.... BUT THEY DON'T GET BANNED in short order like Lemij and DynamiteCuck... 

You're saying people post at other places because here is trash... Yet DynamiteCuck and Lemij keep getting banned at other forums... So what does that say about them?  Absolutely pathetic loser shit. 

Then you have LemiJ in this very thread admitting he is a pathetic loser ass troll:cruise:

Nowhere did i say or imply that. I said you guys follow people to other forums and thats true.....and sad.

Who cares if they get banned? We would all get banned if we did the same shit here , anywhere else. The issue is, the amount of care you have about what people do outside of here. Thats sad....and also creepy.

Then we have you, not being able to take remijs name out of your mouth even tho you deny doing just that.

And , i dont post here. I boot my pc maybe once a month and drop by just to see if this place exists. And it always does, because you cannot stop. Nor can the other 2 goonies. Its like a monthy treat....seeing how worked up you retards are over people that stopped posting here regardless of when i look. LOL

Continue on. Im sure youll be crying about remij and the lemmings same time next month LOL

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

bubut he went hiding and tried starting a new life after running away from SW! ....:tom: 

Shut the fuck up you clown cuck.  God you're so fucking pathetic. :kaz: 

No.. I stepped away from here because it's the same 3 idiots go-rounding the same shit while jerking each other off.  I got an invite to that forum, and they are pathetic clownass fucks like you, Jerky and Firetard... so the clowning continued.  Then you pathetic fucks actually followed and spied on me so you could jerk each other off here making up stories that I ran away or something :hest: 

43 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

A few posts later

^^ this is a middle aged man😂

58 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Yea I know right... its sad that a middle aged man, who is an admitted troll gets banned in short order on various video game forums:cruise:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

A few posts later

I love how its becoming obvious that he was the problem all along.

it was to obvious to begin with.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

I trolled that forum because they're overzealous PS fanboy idiots... 

54 minutes ago, Remij said:

I got an invite to that forum, and they are pathetic clownass fucks like you, 

53 minutes ago, JonbX said:

The jokes write themselves :kaz:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yea I know right... its sad that a middle aged man, who is an admitted troll get banned in short order on various video game forums:cruise:

Do you look at his picture before you fuck your slob wife every other sunday?

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

It was an honest question. We all are wondering. Because you cant quit him that is FACT :rofls:

Honest question did your wife and son come back yet a after they left you because of your Xbox obsession? 

We are all wondering because you can't quit the board like you always claim you are... You keep coming back.. 

Just do like your family did to you and leave and never come back :umad:

Edited by Goukosan