Official Zelda Discussion Thread

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

I went physical so I'll be picking it up tomorrow morning at 10am....maybe I should call to see if they're doing a mid night launch. 

Im working from home tomorrow.  Will get a few hrs in before my son comes home from school. 

I'll really be able to dive in on Friday night :juggle:

• aitch 2
Just now, Goukosan said:

I went physical so I'll be picking it up tomorrow morning at 10am....maybe I should call to see if they're doing a mid night launch. 

Im working from home tomorrow.  Will get a few hrs in before my son comes home from school. 

I'll really be able to dive in on Friday night :juggle:

i'll be bringing the switch to the office :smoke:

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

i'll be bringing the switch to the office :smoke:

On Monday's my boss works from home. So I'll be bringing in my Switch to the office on Monday and getting about 4 to 5 hrs in on it... Lol

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

On Monday's my boss works from home. So I'll be bringing in my Switch to the office on Monday and getting about 4 to 5 hrs in on it... Lol

Grown man bringing kids toys at work. Absolutely embarrassing. 

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1

Gonna take advantage of the Gamestop trade-in deal

I bought a double-pack of Pokemon Sun & Moon for the 3DS way back when it came out. And there's no reason for me to have a copy of Pokemon Moon.

And I thought I had a physical copy of TLOU Remastered PS4 somewhere, I need to go and dig it out.

Edited by jehurey
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Gonna take advantage of the Gamestop trade-in deal

I bought a double-pack of Pokemon Sun & Moon for the 3DS way back when it came out. And there's no reason for me to have a copy of Pokemon Moon.

And I thought I had a physical copy of TLOU Remastered PS4 somewhere, I need to go and dig it out.

Get the voucher dude. $100 and you get two games and Zelda can be one of them. Just need a NSO subscription. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Grown man bringing kids toys at work. Absolutely embarrassing. 

Don't hate because I like GD has a good enough job where we can game in the office from time to time while making bank :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • aitch 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Don't hate because I like GD has a good enough job where we can game in the office from time to time whole making bank :umad:

Must be great being so useless at the workplace that you can spend most of your day playing games like a loser instead of actually working.

You guys are living life on easy mode and are delusional. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Must be great being so useless at the workplace that you can spend most of your day playing games like a loser instead of actually working.

You guys are living life on easy mode and are delusional. 

haha nah, it's one of the perks of being a boss. i can pretty much set my own hours, as long as i get my shit done on time.