Official Zelda Discussion Thread

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Must be great being so useless at the workplace that you can spend most of your day playing games like a loser instead of actually working.

You guys are living life on easy mode and are delusional. 

Lmfao... No it's not easy mode and no im not useless. 

I'm responsible for ensuring that my state meets certain federal mandates to secure millions in federal funding to serve the general public in my state. 

I worked very hard to get where I'm at (2 degrees) and actually just signed up for more courses to further my career. Would have been 2 years into my PhD if not for the pandemic. 

Monday's I do my analysis first thing when I get in and provide feedback on the trends, gaps  and areas of improvements etc. 

The new guys on the team take a full day to complete this on Monday's... 

I'm just really good at what I do... As I'm been doing this for a decade... No need to hate bro. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Like 1
  • Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'm responsible for ensuring that my state meets certain federal mandates to secure millions in federal funding to serve the general public in my state. 

I worked very hard to get where I'm at (2 degrees) and actually just signed up for more courses to further my career. Would have been 2 years into my PhD if not for the pandemic. 

Monday's I do my analysis first thing when I get in and provide feedback on the trends, gaps  and areas of improvements etc. 

I'm just really good at what I do... As I'm been doing this for a decade... No need to hate bro. 

this! i can do my job with my eyes closed, which wasn't the case when i first started. there's a steep learning curve with all of the systems we use, along with video editing, composting, sound designing and copy writing.

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

this! i can do my job with my eyes closed, which wasn't the case when i first started. there's a steep learning curve with all of the systems we use, along with video editing, composting, sound designing and copy writing.

Off topic. Ban yourself and Gouk. 

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yup, once you become a subject matter expert it looks easy to people on the outside but they didn't see the years upon years of hardwork it took to get to this point. 

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'm not insulting the effort you put into your scholarship. 

It's just that I can't wrap my head around being at work and doing anything else besides work. If I stopped working for 20 minutes in any of my previous jobs the whole operation would have fallen apart. I worked under pressure most of my life now that I think about it. I can barely afford to take a break, I used to eat my meals while working. I worked alone in many places, you can't afford to waste time in a one man operation. 

But knowing myself, being in your position I would just clock early and leave. That's just me though, whatever, get that paycheck. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

It's just that I can't wrap my head around being at work and doing anything else besides work. If I stopped working for 20 minutes in any of my previous jobs the whole operation would have fallen apart. I worked under pressure most of my life now that I think about it. I can barely afford to take a break, I used to eat my meals while working. I worked alone in many places, you can't afford to waste time in a one man operation. 

But knowing myself, being in your position I would just clock early and leave. That's just me though, whatever, get that paycheck. 

you work in the service industry bro, the lowest of lows other than retail, office life is much different 

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

you work in the service industry bro, the lowest of lows other than retail, office life is much different 

I'm about to join that office life soon but I'm pretty sure work will pile up real fast in accounting. I hope so actually, I don't want to spend my work days on Facebook and trying to look like I'm busy. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol damn bro you sound miserable. 

don’t worry man you’ll be retired in 30 years when those PS5 games jump in value. Then you’ll be on easy mode. 

imagine insulting people cause they manage to do enjoyable things on company time. Anyone in the workforce should be trying to get as much out of their company while giving them as little as possible.

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm about to join that office life soon but I'm pretty sure work will pile up real fast in accounting. I hope so actually, I don't want to spend my work days on Facebook and trying to look like I'm busy. 

That’s pretty much life lol. Once you get in a rhythm you realize your job could be done in 20 hrs a week or less … but you still gotta work your 40 hours even when salaried. I typically work about 45-50 but it’s mainly just over billing… 90% of days I could be done by 11am with the occasional day where I am actually doing shit all day. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Casual said:

Lol damn bro you sound miserable. 

don’t worry man you’ll be retired in 30 years when those PS5 games jump in value. Then you’ll be on easy mode. 

imagine insulting people cause they manage to do enjoyable things on company time. Anyone in the workforce should be trying to get as much out of their company while giving them as little as possible.

No, it's just normal life for most people.

You must have worked for big, faceless entities all your life then. 

When you work for smaller businesses you see the human side of it a bit more and you don't want to see the business fail. You'll lose your job anyway.

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No, it's just normal life for most people.

You must have worked for big, faceless entities all your life then. 

When you work for smaller businesses you see the human side of it a bit more and you don't want to see the business fail. You'll lose your job anyway.

depends on the industry/role i guess. i work in tech/data, some weeks im slammed, other weeks im not. why would i just sit around and do busy work when im not actually busy? seems like a waste, ive completed the work within the scope of my contract. I make sure I'm reasonably available should something come up, but it's not the type of job where there's always going to be something to do - especially for someone who is good at the work.

now, i did take tomorrow off, because although i could probably play at least 4-5 hours, i'd rather just play all day and not have to worry about some random bullshit that someone thinks is important.

Edited by Casual
  • Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Trust me I get your point too.  Not downplaying the jobs that require what you're speaking of because I did those type of jobs at  various points in my life and I know how hard those are as well. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, bhytre said:

lmfao wage slaves mad at each other for not waging :hest: M-My wagie position is actually important!1

You're all brokies, stfu :mj:

lol you're a lemming. you're probably some 16 year old working at burger king so he can afford his monthly gamepass sub. sit down hoe.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Trust me I get your point too.  Not downplaying the jobs that require what you're speaking off because I did those type of jobs at  various points in my life and I know how hard those are as well. 

I wouldn’t last a day in somewhere like McDonald’s lmfao. Too much work 

5 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I wouldn’t last a day in somewhere like McDonald’s lmfao. Too much work 

For the record I didn't work in fast food chains. I actually have a diploma as a cook.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

For the record I didn't work in fast food chains. I actually have a diploma as a cook.

No I know. Was just saying I think about that any time I get fast food. Those people work their ass off for next to nothing lol idk how they do it 

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

No I know. Was just saying I think about that any time I get fast food. Those people work their ass off for next to nothing lol idk how they do it 

I think it's good for young teenagers starting out. It's such a controlled environment, sure it's hard work but it requires very little skills.