Official Zelda Discussion Thread

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Two hours and I’m drunk. Shit 

Haha I ain’t staying up and messing up my sleep schedule. Got the coffee set for 7am. Just gonna go to bed and play in the AM. 

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Casual said:

Haha I ain’t staying up and messing up my sleep schedule. Got the coffee set for 7am. Just gonna go to bed and play in the AM. 

I got off work so it doesn’t matter. I’ll game for a hour and pass out. Just hope I remember what the fuck I did in the game lmao. 

I’ll be up by 8 anyway, I haven’t slept past 8 for nearly a decade. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows

This game is gorgeous! I tried it on handheld mode. Ninty truly knows how to optimize hardware. 

unfortunately, like with re 8 on Steam Deck, I got a bit of motion sickness pretty early in. I guess I’ll have to play it docked. I don’t think I’ll be able to play much until Sunday :( 

7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

This game is gorgeous! I tried it on handheld mode. Ninty truly knows how to optimize hardware. 

unfortunately, like with re 8 on Steam Deck, I got a bit of motion sickness pretty early in. I guess I’ll have to play it docked. I don’t think I’ll be able to play much until Sunday :( 

Damn homie. Motion sickness from 3rd person games too? 

• Sad 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

Damn homie. Motion sickness from 3rd person games too? 

Yup. I had the same problem with the most recent Kirby and Marin Rabbids. I haven’t played an undocked game in a while. 

6 hours ago, Ike said:

The fuse ability is really cool. It’s going to be awesome to explore in this sandbox. 

Yeah it is. I was not in my creative mind last night lol but figured a few things out. About to get some coffee and hit it hard today.