Official Zelda Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

So I decided to head to the region in the North East and completed my first dungeon there. I was pretty impressed. It felt like a classic Zelda dungeon through and through. I was stumped a couple of times but eventually got through it. The cool thing is that even though the designers likely designed a set path through it, because of the sandbox elements from the Zonai devices and powers you can improvise at numerous points and basically find your own path to the solution. I almost felt like I was cheesing the last part of this dungeon but it still felt satisfying to solve it in the way I did.

Haven't gone to a dungeon as yet just doing shrines so far

But it needs to be said... Told you so....glad you're enjoying it:denzel3:

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Damn son where you get that 90

Early af, actually. I was messing around with the skyview tower and was able to make it to this structure on the most northern area. You’ll need to have 2 extra bars of stamina, though. I guess you can make a consumable to reach it. But there are all kinds of weapons, shields, armor, etc. there. It’s easily the best looting spot I’ve found. I bet YouTube will have an easy guide for it (look up where to find hylian shield). 

10 minutes ago, Ike said:

Ran into the electric Gleeok in a cave and immediately got wreckt. Lmao 

Also, that Dragoon Roost Island remix at Rito Village is fucking gorgeous. :whew: 

I’m at Rito Village right now. I’m trying to buy enough equipment to stay warm. I’m just a few hundred rupees short.

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

I’m at Rito Village right now. I’m trying to buy enough equipment to stay warm. I’m just a few hundred rupees short.

sell rubies if you have some. They’re worth a lot and I don’t think they’re used for anything.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

sell rubies if you have some. They’re worth a lot and I don’t think they’re used for anything.

Just did. I got all of my snow gear (got leggings from tutorial). 

• Upvote 1

Man this game is so great. Ultrahand + recall is overpowered as hell and I love it. Already seen a few clips of people abusing the hell out of it on YouTube but I don’t got that type of creativity. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The guardians from BOTW are back in the game? Nice

These are different. They are flux constructs. But I believe it said “guardian defeated” when I won, or something along those lines. It’s these guys 

IMG_1322.jpeg

46 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Up to 10 hearts. No dungeons yet and really no sky exploring. Checked out the depths for a bit but really just loving exploring. 

Have you upgraded your stamina?