Official Zelda Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I just added one extra melee weapon and bow slot. 

I have over 20 something Korok seeds but the guy changed locations after I upgraded too much.. Lol

Haven't gotten to weapon repair yet.... At like 15 to 20 shrines. 

Have only been getting in some game time here and there. 

yeah, i'l be adding some slots soon. i hate having to keep dropping shit.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

Just now, Goukosan said:

After one set of upgrades? 

yeah I first found him between New Serenne Stable and Lindor’e Brow Skyview Tower. But I think what triggered him appearing in Lookout Landing was me completing a dungeon. I think that might be one of the requirements.

Just now, Twinblade said:

yeah I first found him between New Serenne Stable and Lindor’e Brow Skyview Tower. But I think what triggered him appearing in Lookout Landing was me completing a dungeon. I think that might be one of the requirements.

He most likely will move again once you upgrade some more... He moved around like 2 to 3 times in BOTW. 

57 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He most likely will move again once you upgrade some more... He moved around like 2 to 3 times in BOTW. 

Not sure about that. I remember his dialogue implying that he would basically be settling at the Landing. But there is a possibility that doing another dungeon will change things around again.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Not sure about that. I remember his dialogue implying that he would basically be settling at the Landing. But there is a possibility that doing another dungeon will change things around again.

I thought he said after some adventure in the (below) he’d go there. Did you actually see him? 

Spoiler

Forrest or somethibg

Edited by Tears of the Cows
3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I thought he said after some adventure in the (below) he’d go there. Did you actually see him? 

Reveal hidden contents

Forrest or somethibg

I only encountered him once in the wild (area mentioned above) and after that he was at the landing. Its hard to say what kind of variables might affect his location/s.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I only encountered him once in the wild (area mentioned above) and after that he was at the landing. Its hard to say what kind of variables might affect his location/s.

If it's like BOTW.. He will move once you upgrade more slots at his current location.  Not sure what the threshold is... But he might move again. 

Edited by Goukosan

Whoops. I just realized I was doing a main mission, which makes sense, since I got a few pretty awesome skills. I should have done these missions earlier. It would have made hunting for shrines so much easier lol. 

11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Whoops. I just realized I was doing a main mission, which makes sense, since I got a few pretty awesome skills. I should have done these missions earlier. It would have made hunting for shrines so much easier lol. 

hmmmm....interesting. ive done like 30 shrines and am just now doing my first main mission.

28 minutes ago, Casual said:

hmmmm....interesting. ive done like 30 shrines and am just now doing my first main mission.

I’ll just say you get enhancements that will make traversal and finding shrines easier. It helps that I had already found all of the towers. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

If it's like BOTW.. He will move once you upgrade more slots at his current location.  Not sure what the threshold is... But he might move again. 

I've upgraded each stash at least 3 times already and I just went back and checked and he's still there :shrug:

18 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I've upgraded each stash at least 3 times already and I just went back and checked and he's still there :shrug:

i've only seem him there. perhaps, i missed the window? speaking of kurok seeds, finding them is zzzzz. i started using a guide to speed it up, since i hate the limited slots. i got bored after 20 seeds lol. i'll revisit that later. i'm starting to feel zelda fatigue. i need a little break from it.

• Upvote 1