Official Zelda Discussion Thread

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Hide contents

shit really? I thought I was pretty deep into that part already with just the torso piece.

Ha same. I’m at the 

Spoiler

Ancient part

I’m done for the night lol

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

Ha same. I’m at the 

Reveal hidden contents

Ancient part

I’m done for the night lol

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Reveal hidden contents

shit really? I thought I was pretty deep into that part already with just the torso piece.

Oh my bad I misread, just the torso so far. I’m not far past the waterfall part so far. I just got to the shrine before the temple 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

Oh my bad I misread, just the torso so far. I’m not far past the waterfall part so far. I just got to the shrine before the temple 

Lol thank god. I didn’t mind the fetch quests, but anymore would have been annoying. 

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Ike said:

Pretty much anything can be rewound and every thing is constantly tracked.  If you have a simple log or platform. You essentially have an elevator. :] 

Yeah, there's so much puzzle cheese with rewinding ultrahand movements. They could have just disabled it in shrines that don't require it but I'm glad they didn't as the game is better for it.

6 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Yeah, there's so much puzzle cheese with rewinding ultrahand movements. They could have just disabled it in shrines that don't require it but I'm glad they didn't as the game is better for it.

Yeah, I try to come up with ways that avoid the ultrahand cheese. I guess it’s there for people who suck at puzzles.

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, I try to come up with ways that avoid the ultrahand cheese. I guess it’s there for people who suck at puzzles.

I feel like a bigger issue is that the difficulty of the temples varies wildly depending on which ones you do first because of the abilities you get from them. For example the ability I got from the wind temple, made the water temple much easier to navigate through.

If I had that ability when I did the Fire Temple, it would have made that one much easier as well.

So there's definitely some balance issues. I think they should have at least disabled those abilities when you do the temples and made you rely just on Link's own powers.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I feel like a bigger issue is that the difficulty of the temples varies wildly depending on which ones you do first because of the abilities you get from them. For example the ability I got from the wind temple, made the water temple much easier to navigate through.

If I had that ability when I did the Fire Temple, it would have made that one much easier as well.

So there's definitely some balance issues. I think they should have at least disabled those abilities when you do the temples and made you rely just on Link's own powers.

Yeah, I definitely agree with this. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The depths are by far the least interesting part of the game. I’m just wandering around aimlessly trying to complete this main quest and am very close to just looking up a guide

They can be annoying af without a vehicle. I just use a hoverbike w/ a brightbloom seed attached to it. You’ll have a vehicle with a permanent flashlight.