Official Zelda Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I've been exploring the world, doing side adventures, side missions...trying to fill out the map, build hearts and stamina etc. 

And I still feel like I haven't scratched the surface. 

Just made it to the depths today... Did the first mission and turned it off for the day after I realized hrs upon hrs had already passed. 

Hrs played in Switch games unlock after 10 days... So im interested to see how many hrs I sink into it so far. 

O damn, I’m sure I’m at 50ish. 

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Anyone rebuild Lanayru? Doing it now and I fear the juice isn’t gonna be worth the squeeze. 

Worth the reward(s)

also I have 3500 rupees I’m hoarding. What should I buy? 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
Just now, Twinblade said:

This is interesting. An entire year just on polish is definitely a lot by modern video game standards.

It shows. The lack of bugs is pretty wild, especially considering the scale and level of interactivity. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I just need to do the one to get the last ability lmao. Jeep getting distracted. How long does it take? Gonna try to knock it out tonight if my girl isn’t too needy. 

the last temple? hmmm 5 hours? (to do all of the stuff leading up to it and the temple.

7 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

One major annoyance with the game is the guy from the fire temple accidentally being activated when you’re close to a wall. Takes out half your health and you’re just running :|

Yeah they should have chosen a different button for their abilities and not A which is so commonly used for so many other actions.

23 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Has anyone else stopped using horses? Between the towers and my hovercraft, horses feel so slow and zzzzz. 

I still use horses because my horses from BOTW with 4 dash slots came over 

• aitch 1
21 hours ago, Twinblade said:

This is interesting. An entire year just on polish is definitely a lot by modern video game standards.

That's because most publishers would not sit on a completed AAA Game for an entire year.