Official Zelda Discussion Thread

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Sometimes I’ll travel to a shrine and just leave it for 30+ mins while I do other things. The games still running unpaused. It only seems to turn off if undocked 

That makes no sense... Just press the home button. 

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I need to get back on shrines. I haven’t done any in days it feels like

how many have you done? i'm only at 62. i should be closer to 80, but i started doing the main campaign.

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

GOD DAMN! this game is OWNING so hard! i absolutely loved the last 5 hours i've played. fantastic twists :wow2:i think i'm in the endgame.

End game main story wise... But with how much fun the shrines, side missions and side quests are you will still have a ton of shit to do post game. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • aitch 1
22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

End game main story wise... But with how much fun the shrines, side missions and side quests are you will still have a ton of shit to do list game. 

Damn straight! 

37 minutes ago, Casual said:

damn even GD loves this game

It’s definitely my favorite 3D Zelda since OOT, perhaps better. The balance of interesting combat (including one wild set piece and one heck of a gameplay twist) and some truly fun puzzles have made the last 10+ hours I’ve played pretty amazing. Overall, this is perhaps the most next gen game I’ve played (yet it’s on old ass hardware lol). BOTW was like a neat demo of something great, but this is something way more fleshed out and dynamic. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Hit the depths hard and am up to 3 batteries. Got to the desert. Made some good progress last night and this am. Not in a huge rush to do the story tho. Anything important I should do before completing the the last temple (electric)? 

You sound pretty prepared. Make sure you have a fuck ton of arrows, though. 40 minimum, 60-70 preferred. 

edit: if your stamina is low, make some stamina meals. 

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

You sound pretty prepared. Make sure you have a fuck ton of arrows, though. 40 minimum, 60-70 preferred. 

Solid. I kinda flew over the entire desert and luckily got to the town and have the shrine completed. Did I miss anything important by skipping essentially their entire route to the town? 

15 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Solid. I kinda flew over the entire desert and luckily got to the town and have the shrine completed. Did I miss anything important by skipping essentially their entire route to the town? 

Nah. The main quest will guide you around it anyhow. 

• Thanks 1