Official Zelda Discussion Thread

15 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Solid. I kinda flew over the entire desert and luckily got to the town and have the shrine completed. Did I miss anything important by skipping essentially their entire route to the town? 

There's a pit stop along the way but you'll get sent there pretty early in the questline for the temple.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTREgepLr/?t=1

just absurd shit lmao 

The game is a technical marvel and it’s genius on a social level. All of the creations on TikTok and YouTube - it’s become pop culture. 

On a side note, I was thinking about what you and TB said about all of the hours we’ve invested. There is still so much more to uncover. It’s crazy. 

16 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

The game is a technical marvel and it’s genius on a social level. All of the creations on TikTok and YouTube - it’s become pop culture. 

On a side note, I was thinking about what you and TB said about all of the hours we’ve invested. There is still so much more to uncover. It’s crazy. 

Im still discovering new Zonai devices after 60+ hours. I also only now found out that you can upgrade your armor :D 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im still discovering new Zonai devices after 60+ hours. I also only now found out that you can upgrade your armor :D 

Lol... You missed that in BOTW as well or something? 

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night :D but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole scale of it all was amazing! As for the story, I got the feels a bit. It’s the first Zelda game where I felt connected to the characters, even without completing Botw. I still have a lot of side stuff to do, but this is a 10/10 and has raised the bar for action-adventure titles. Of course I can nitpick things (nothing is perfect). However, it just feels masterful as a whole. 

• Like 1
  • aitch 2
22 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night :D but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole scale of it all was amazing! As for the story, I got the feels a bit. It’s the first Zelda game where I felt connected to the characters, even without playing Botw. I still have a lot of side stuff to do, but this is a 10/10 and has raised the bar for action-adventure titles. Of course I can nitpick things (nothing is perfect). However, it just feels masterful as a whole. 

Im no where close to done.. Lol

Glad you enjoyed it. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Im no where close to done.. Lol

I’ll have to check the hours, but I’m sure I’m close to 90 lol. I kind of had to finish the main campaign this week, because I go back to an editing project next week. I don’t mind doing the side stuff at a slower pace. But for the campaign, I wanted to keep the momentum going lol. 

I think this is the best single player game I've ever played. Top 5 for sure.

I'm pretty far behind you guys I think. Finally started to do some more main quest stuff, I did like 50 shrines before I got the auto build shit. Definitely would have benefited from getting that earlier but ah well, headed to get my shrine finder now. I know you can also get something that allows you to set a warp point anywhere, need to find that eventually. Still only done the one temple, but I think I need to do the zora one to get to a few areas I've had my eyes on.

My map is littered with icons lol, everytime I go somewhere I see like 8 more places I want to check out. Haven't even touched most of the southern/northern areas.

Edited by Casual
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Casual said:

I think this is the best single player game I've ever played. Top 5 for sure.

I'm pretty far behind you guys I think. Finally started to do some more main quest stuff, I did like 50 shrines before I got the auto build shit. Definitely would have benefited from getting that earlier but ah well, headed to get my shrine finder now. I know you can also get something that allows you to set a warp point anywhere, need to find that eventually. Still only done the one temple, but I think I need to do the zora one to get to a few areas I've had my eyes on.

My map is littered with icons lol, everytime I go somewhere I see like 8 more places I want to check out. Haven't even touched most of the southern/northern areas.

That ability makes the end game waaaay more enjoyable.