Official Zelda Discussion Thread

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I just got the shrine sensor 5 mins ago :hest:

O snap! Yeah, you get 

Spoiler

Sensor + and the marker via side quest you’ve unlocked. 

i love how i'm 70 shrines in....and a new one will still surprise me with its clever design, even after completing the campaign. i may put 150+ hours into this. i'm currently at the "more than 85 hours" mark lol.

20 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i love how i'm 70 shrines in....and a new one will still surprise me with its clever design, even after completing the campaign. i may put 150+ hours into this. i'm currently at the "more than 85 hours" mark lol.

Yeah they’re great. I’m at 61 right now. But also just unlocked all sky towers. 🤣

• aitch 1

So I have 6.5 batteries, 71 shrines completed. I think 17 hearts and 2.5 stamina wheels. Prob ready to do the electric temple but there’s so much I want to do still. Only did one of the mazes but have the shrines for all so I can attack them whenever… I am starting to really struggle finding shrines, might have to use a guide. 

still need to kill a dragon.. and I haven’t even saw a Lynel yet lol

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • aitch 1
7 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

So I have 6.5 batteries, 71 shrines completed. I think 17 hearts and 2.5 stamina wheels. Prob ready to do the electric temple but there’s so much I want to do still. Only did one of the mazes but have the shrines for all so I can attack them whenever… I am starting to really struggle finding shrines, might have to use a guide. 

still need to kill a dragon.. and I haven’t even saw a Lynel yet lol

shiii with those stats, you are ready for end game. i have 73 shrines. i had 60-ish going in.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I just hit 75 and im only now about to start the 4th temple :ben: 

how fun was the

Spoiler

light beam in the desert puzzle? i had fun with it. it reminded me a lot of the older games. the temple itself will bring back great memories.

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

how fun was the

Reveal hidden contents

light beam in the desert puzzle? i had fun with it. it reminded me a lot of the older games. the temple itself will bring back great memories.

Yeah that was cool. It required some creativity too

Spoiler

The last pillar with the wheel on top. I couldn't figure out the best way to get the handles to the top so I just ended up spawning a stake, sticking it to the side and then just using that as the handle :D 

• aitch 1
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Where would you rank this amongst all the Zelda games you ever played? :TJ: 

Not even top 3 if we're talking 2D and 3D, but it's my favourite 3D Zelda since OoT.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

There’s still some shit I can’t do 

Reveal hidden contents

I found the golden horse and it whipped me tf off lol

Spoiler

I had no trouble getting that horse. Its really good too, starts with 5 boosts.

4 hours ago, bhytre said:

Where would you rank this amongst all the Zelda games you ever played? :TJ: 

All of them? 

OOT, Zelda 1, LTTP and TOTK are a tier above all other Zelda's. 

BOTW is right below those and everything else comes after. 

In terms of 3D Zelda's... So far it's my second favorite to OOT but realistically TOTK is a better game. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1