Official Zelda Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Really? I tried when I had two wheels. How many did you have?

Not sure what you mean

Spoiler

Im talking about Zelda's golden horse which you can find out in the wild. I just stealthily approached it from behind like the others.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

I was really liking the lightning temple but it just left me pretty frustrated

Spoiler

I spent over half a hour lining up an elaborate solution to shining the light on the last mirror for the 4th battery, and then the game just decided to perform some kind of reset where it basically removed all the mirrors from where I positioned them. Not sure if it just couldn't allocate any more memory or something, but I thought my solution would be a fun one even though I was clearly overthinking things. Im too annoyed to try it again and am just gonna look up a guide.

42 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The lightning temple boss sucks. Easily the least amount of fun I've had with this game.

Ha yeah, it wasn’t a fun battle. Fortunately, it was pretty quick. 

Spoiler

There’s a boss fight in the next “temple” that is easy, but a lot of fun! 

• Upvote 1

The PC people are starting to get pissed with all of this praise, trying to respond back by saying that its just Garry's Mod:tom:

Also they patched that infinite menu glitch rather quickly.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The PC people are starting to get pissed with all of this praise, trying to respond back by saying that its just Garry's Mod:tom:

I really wish Death Stranding got the same kind of praise when it released, because its pretty similar with how it handles physics and the idea of building stuff to optimize your movement when getting from point A to B. But then it combines that with the whole online features. That game was a hell of an achievement and Im convinced Nintendo was definitely inspired by it when developing TOTK.

48 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I really wish Death Stranding got the same kind of praise when it released, because its pretty similar with how it handles physics and the idea of building stuff to optimize your movement when getting from point A to B. But then it combines that with the whole online features. That game was a hell of an achievement and Im convinced Nintendo was definitely inspired by it when developing TOTK.

Nintendo was inspired by all the unintended that people were doing in BOTW. 

People were creating vehicles using magnetism and then using the kinetic energy power to make it fly and do a bunch of crazy shit with the world. 

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

The basement-dwelling hermsmells got owned. 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Are the geoglyphs required to finish the game? I see that they’re listed as a main quest

I assume the item you get from it is required, but you don't actually need the glyphs to get it. If you didn't need the item it would pretty hilarious considering the story that gets revealed by the glyphs. :D

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Are the geoglyphs required to finish the game? I see that they’re listed as a main quest

You don’t have to do them, but they add a lot to the lore and overall story. Still, the end game gives enough narrative for you to be able to fill in the gaps. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Anyone know how close I am to the end 

Reveal hidden contents

About to head to the forest to get info about the master sword from the Deku Tree

Very close. How cool was 

Spoiler

Building that robot and then fighting that boss with it?