Official Zelda Discussion Thread

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

The medallions make this game such a joy to play. Freedom feels like it gets cranked to 11 once you get them. No risk in trying dumb jumps or worrying if you can actually make it where you need to go. Don’t have to think about that 5 minute climb back to where you were. Just set that medallion and give it a go. 

• Upvote 1

Im at the very end and I think I fucked myself

Spoiler

fighting ganondorf, but I don't have enough gloom healing items and i seem to be stuck in that area (can't fast travel out). I can get past his first phase but he kills me during the 2nd one every time.

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im at the very end and I think I fucked myself

Hide contents

fighting ganondorf, but I don't have enough gloom healing items and i seem to be stuck in that area (can't fast travel out). I can get past his first phase but he kills me during the 2nd one every time.

Spoiler

Use an older auto save. You will have to redo the waves of enemies, but those are easy anyhow. 

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, -GD-X said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Use an older auto save. You will have to redo the waves of enemies, but those are easy anyhow. 

I was able to beat him. Just had to get the timing down for dodging his attacks. 

And yeah the last part of the fight was really neat :smoke:

Anyway my playtime ended up being just under 80 hours. It’s my most played game since Witcher 3, which I put just over 80 hours into. I was definitely feeling fatigue towards the end because of how long I spent doing side content, but it’s definitely a great experience overall. I might return to it at some point but I need a break right now. I think I’m play something short and sweet next before D4. Maybe I’ll subscribe to gamepass and check out planet of Lana.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I was able to beat him. Just had to get the timing down for dodging his attacks. 

And yeah the last part of the fight was really neat :smoke:

Anyway my playtime ended up being just under 80 hours. It’s my most played game since Witcher 3, which I put just over 80 hours into. I was definitely feeling fatigue towards the end because of how long I spent doing side content, but it’s definitely a great experience overall. I might return to it at some point but I need a break right now. I think I’m play something short and sweet next before D4. Maybe I’ll subscribe to gamepass and check out planet of Lana.

Ha! I was in the exact same boat, but found similar clarity once I approached it differently. And yeah, the last part is pretty special. I hear ya about the fatigue. I was going to play more this weekend, since I return to editing on Tuesday. However, I want to take a break and return to it when I need a Zelda fix. 

• Like 1

I'm only about 35 hrs in.....holiday weekend was bbq'n n shit so I probably won't pick it up until late tonight or maybe Sunday night. 

I'll probably beat the game around 80 hrs.. But I won't be finished with it until I do almost all the side adventures,  side quests and all the shrines.... So im looking at maybe around 120 ish.   Which was the same amount of time I put into BOTW. 

So "only" 85 hrs to go :mario:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Completed the monster hunting quests and after that it tells you how many of each are left in the world....it's Gleeok hunting time boys.

Sounds like you’re having quite a miserable experience so far. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Nope not yet. I just got to the 2nd shrine in the woods. I also still have to find the 5th sage

Spoiler

oh, maybe 10 hours?