Official Zelda Discussion Thread

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The quality of life features you get from the lab questline seem essential. I think they should have made you do that first, before giving you the region quests.

Lol I have 40+ hours and haven’t even done that yet. Gonna do it before the desert though 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The quality of life features you get from the lab questline seem essential. I think they should have made you do that first, before giving you the region quests.

The region quests can be done at anytime....it opens up for you to do.. But you do it when you want. 

I played for an entire week before even doing my first and only temple so far the wind temple.   

Also if you get every quality of life features from the start of the game what's the point in making progress through the game? 

This game is so jam packed... Jeez

I would leave out on a task, get distracted by some other thing... While distracted.. I get distracted again and then end up doing a bunch of other stuff I didn't  initially plan to do.. Lol

Just completed a side adventure with a group of NPCs in a lightning storm.... Didn't realize NPCs would go on missions with you and shit.   

They were just sneaking through a grass field and asked me to join their hunt...im thinking I would go solo.. Nope these guys (about 10 of them) did the mission with me. 

I had a metallic sword equipped and lightning came down from the storm and struck me down in the middle of the raid :kaz:

• aitch 1
46 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yup. They make a huge difference. 

43 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This game is so jam packed... Jeez

I would leave out on a task, get distracted by some other thing... While distracted.. I get distracted again and then end up doing a bunch of other stuff I didn't  initially plan to do.. Lol

Yup. I have gotten sidetracked so many times. 

21 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Just completed a side adventure with a group of NPCs in a lightning storm.... Didn't realize NPCs would go on missions with you and shit.   

They were just sneaking through a grass field and asked me to join their hunt...im thinking I would go solo.. Nope these guys (about 10 of them) did the mission with me. 

I had a metallic sword equipped and lightning came down from the storm and struck me down in the middle of the raid :kaz:

Yup! There’s a few of them, hunts. You should do another dungeon too if you like that. (Any) 

Edited by Tears of the Cows

Just did a pretty sick environmental puzzle with a broad sense of scale. It reminded me of old school Zelda (also Talos Principle). I hope this means the next temple will be more elaborate. The fire one is easily the best of the 3 I’ve beaten (totally agree with you, TB). 

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This game is addictive ae fuck... The hrs just slip away while you're playing. 

So true. I had to finally take a break. I have a video game hangover.

I made it to the boss of the 4th temple. Great dungeon! As for the boss, it eats around 8 hearts with its main attack, even with good armor. I’m out of consumables and I’m beat lol. So, I’ll try to give it another shot once I replenish my dishes. Maybe tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

So true. I had to finally take a break. I have a video game hangover.

I've been exploring the world, doing side adventures, side missions...trying to fill out the map, build hearts and stamina etc. 

And I still feel like I haven't scratched the surface. 

Just made it to the depths today... Did the first mission and turned it off for the day after I realized hrs upon hrs had already passed. 

Hrs played in Switch games unlock after 10 days... So im interested to see how many hrs I sink into it so far.