Official Zelda Discussion Thread

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

So, I had to call out today from work, not because as an excuse to play this game all day long, but rather because I really got sick yesterday with a runny nose, constant sneezing, and chills.

Meanwhile, I have been playing this game all day long, and I don't see myself playing anything soon.

So I just cancelled my subscription to both PS Plus and Gamepass Ultimate. 

• Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

So, I had to call out today from work, not because as an excuse to play this game all day long, but rather because I really got sick yesterday with a runny nose, constant sneezing, and chills.

Meanwhile, I have been playing this game all day long, and I don't see myself playing anything soon.

So I just cancelled my subscription to both PS Plus and Gamepass Ultimate. 

this game is addictive af. i play it whenever i get free time.

23 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Happy to hear you’re liking it after finding botw boring! 

yeah, it feels like a fully developed game and not like a tech demo. significantly more interesting.

• Like 1

My OLED Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Edition has arrived so that I may play The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.

The sheep are going to be so owned.

• aitch 2
12 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

My OLED Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Edition has arrived so that I may play The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.

Tears of the Sheep as you become their lord, sporting the holy grail of Switch SKUs :bow: 

49 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

You bought a TOTK themed Switch and the game to own the sheep.   The dedication to  own the sheep must be commended :salute:

Edited by Goukosan
  • aitch 1

@-GD-X what armor did you use to beat the wind tunnel temple? I don’t feel like burning through my meals to keep my hearts up. All I have is the snow pants in the sky tutorial. I have 1000 rupees though so can buy something if needed (would rather find something free though). 

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

@-GD-X what armor did you use to beat the wind tunnel temple? I don’t feel like burning through my meals to keep my hearts up. All I have is the snow pants in the sky tutorial. I have 1000 rupees though so can buy something if needed (would rather find something free though). 

I used those pants, along with the rest of the snow gear (minus the pants) at Rito Village. 

edit: there’s a broad there selling them. 

Spent my play session today exploring the area in and around Kakariko village and completing quests/shrines around there. When I was first started the game I was expecting to just make a beeline through the main dungeons/areas but just discovering the world and what it offers has been a lot of fun so far :wow2: Im in no rush whatsoever to continue on the main story path.

18 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I used those pants, along with the rest of the snow gear (minus the pants) at Rito Village. 

edit: there’s a broad there selling them. 

Ah nice. I didn’t even check out the village lol. Just went straight to the bird guys and then to the cave then just met tullin at the cliff. I’ll have to redo the boat jumps but it shouldn’t take long. Will have the temple beat tomorrow night,  back to work tomorrow sadly 

40 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Ah nice. I didn’t even check out the village lol. Just went straight to the bird guys and then to the cave then just met tullin at the cliff. I’ll have to redo the boat jumps but it shouldn’t take long. Will have the temple beat tomorrow night,  back to work tomorrow sadly 

The combat is pretty easy. You’ll be fine. I only had 7 hearts when i did it. 

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

So far this thread has made be charge my switch for the first time in 2-3 years....

Hoping Hot Sauce can be my saviour and stop me from progressing further since GD has abandoned the Zelda hate.

I ran out of weapons a couple times and just went back to getting the cat ears in RE4. 

There's some pretty crazy potential with the puzzle powers, though.