LMFAO TSHBFR! Tears of the Sheepdom best on PC!

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, that's what makes me chuckle the most:

• Microsoft loses ABK deal, and then Redfall further makes them look like clowns
  • Phil Spencer gives a disasterous interview
  • Digital Foundry and JayTwoCents say that the PC gaming situation is in shambles right now
  • Nintendo drops the Game of the Year, and highest scoring game of the gen.

And Lemij comes to the conclusion: "THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME to come in and own these fools!":diplo:

:lawl:i think he may actually be making a cry for help.

At least he plays games :tom: meanwhile here’s how you game, literally 🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 2023-02-26 at 7:40 PM, jehurey said:

No, I used my Xbox Elite controller that I've head for years.

I actually bought one of those licensed clip-on things meant for the Xbox controller and you put your phone right on it.

LOL I love how you guys swing and miss, so easily.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even when they win they lose

This thread in a nutshell….        Lemshit retards pretending to be Sheep after Redflop’s monumental flop.   *cough* Cuckstz and Lemij *cough*

Tears of Jehury: Best on PC  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

At least he plays games :tom:

nah, he really doesn't.

at least not any good games in his steam library.

LOL you're not playing zelda.............you're spending your time looking up month's old posts from me.:hest:

this is what is keeping you up late at night.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

nah, he really doesn't.

at least not any good games in his steam library.

LOL you're not playing zelda.............you're spending your time looking up month's old posts from me.:hest:

this is what is keeping you up late at night.

I can do both. I’m not a retard and know how to multi task.:tom:

meanwhile you’re doing the same old thing. Talking games, but not playing them :kaz:

• Haha 1
Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

I can do both.

No you can't

You absolutely are a retard.

And now you're getting pissed in the middle of the night.

You probably can't go to sleep because your nephew is currently sitting in the place you usually sleep every night......the living room couch :tom:

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

This thread in a nutshell….

4EDC8BF1-0451-4633-AE64-094567775D7A.jpeg

:cruise: Lemshit retards pretending to be Sheep after Redflop’s monimental flop.

*cough* Cuckstz *cough*

It was my posts that finally broke him and made him come out of hiding:blessed:

• dead 1

Cuckstz and Lemij finally back to posting after LBox’s flop of the century Redflop and CMA bitch slapping MS’ ABK deal:mj:

How long will they last again before going into hiding again? It’s anyone’s guess but if Europe blocks the deal on Monday they’ll be gone for weeks again I bet :hest:

Fq9yJpKXoAIfDAl.thumb.jpg.cda38fb25dfac5e0354fc05e0375b814.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
19 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

This thread in a nutshell….

4EDC8BF1-0451-4633-AE64-094567775D7A.jpeg

:cruise: Lemshit retards pretending to be Sheep after Redflop’s monumental flop.

*cough* Cuckstz and Lemij *cough*

@Tears of the Cows you gotta admit tucker, he has you nailed here :lul:

• Geese 1

LOL Midmaltese thought it was a good idea to come in this thread and admit the game runs great.. lmfao TSHBR :cruise:

Jerky and Firecoward talking about Redfall... like I ever spoke about that game... lmfao.  Why don't you retards speak to Madmal about that... he's the one literally playing it :kaz:  Dude is subscribed to GP just like Jerky is :lawl:

That clown is in here acting like he games and hasn't touched his PS5 in months :rofl:

Look at all these bitches in System Wars starting their menstrual cycles right at the same time.. LOL they definitely need a break from each other:omglol:

• aitch 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

😭 I've been raped so hard!

:hest: It's rich you're talking about cowards when you ran away for several months along with Dynaflop to go post in Iconera after you were owned to hell and back here.

Even there you were considered a joke  :kaz:

:lawl: You really think we didn't know you were hiding there when all the ShitBox games you hyped were flopping and the ABK deal was blocked by the CMA? Now you're coming back and acting like you were on vacation, FOH you retarded clown.

IMG_3810.JPG.84091f9d539cbd79a751c647575047e7.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
47 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: It's rich you're talking about cowards when you ran away for several months along with Dynaflop to go post in Iconera after you were owned to hell and back here.

Even there you were considered a joke  :kaz:

:lawl: You really think we didn't know you were hiding there when all the ShitBox games you hyped were flopping and the ABK deal was blocked by the CMA? Now you're coming back and acting like you were on vacation, FOH you retarded clown.

IMG_3810.JPG.84091f9d539cbd79a751c647575047e7.JPG

They both were ridiculed to hell and back and banned over there.   Both of them are considered laughing stocks. 

Imagine leaving to try to get a fresh start and you still ended up getting clowned and banned on a new site in less than 6 months.  :kaz:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

They both were ridiculed to hell and back and banned over there.   Both of them are considered laughing stocks. 

Imagine leaving to try to get a fresh start and you still ended up getting clowned and banned on a new site in less than 6 months.  :kaz:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::deadest: I didn't even know they got banned there, I just knew people used to make fun of both of them there. So even there they got raped and banned in record time? Sheesh!

6 hours ago, lostfool said:

Bragging about pirating games.  So weak, so much stupid. 

Doesn't count as pirating if you buy and keep the game, and then copy it over yourself and to no one else.

Edited by Substatic