LMFAO TSHBFR! Tears of the Sheepdom best on PC!

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Doesn't count as pirating if you buy and keep the game, and then copy it over yourself and to no one else.

Absolutely but did you do that?  And now people can troll you to post a pic of your copy, and if you do, they'll troll you for paying Ninty $70 to play it. :biggrin:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even when they win they lose

This thread in a nutshell….        Lemshit retards pretending to be Sheep after Redflop’s monumental flop.   *cough* Cuckstz and Lemij *cough*

Tears of Jehury: Best on PC  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Imagine leaving to try to get a fresh start and you still ended up getting clowned and banned on a new site in less than 6 months.  :kaz:

They're not looking for a fresh start, they're looking for a new place to troll. It's hilarious that they've been banned everywhere. That's the SystemWars spirit. :sword:

Back from the grave to rape the sheep some more, perfect timing :geese: 

Sheep still ultra pissed that it released first on PC and has been better from the get go, they had to hide from spoilers lmfao :hest: 

8 hours ago, Remij said:

LOL Midmaltese thought it was a good idea to come in this thread and admit the game runs great.. lmfao TSHBR :cruise:

Jerky and Firecoward talking about Redfall... like I ever spoke about that game... lmfao.  Why don't you retards speak to Madmal about that... he's the one literally playing it :kaz:  Dude is subscribed to GP just like Jerky is :lawl:

That clown is in here acting like he games and hasn't touched his PS5 in months :rofl:

Look at all these bitches in System Wars starting their menstrual cycles right at the same time.. LOL they definitely need a break from each other:omglol:

Look at this little bitch cry:tom:

6 hours ago, Substatic said:

Tears of

Perfect 10.0 game that is on Switch, and not on PC

This guy goes out of his way to convert his $3000 PC into a Switch.........he has no actual good PC games to play

And look at him screaming angrily in his post. The Butthurt:drake:

6 hours ago, Substatic said:

Doesn't count as pirating if you buy and keep the game, and then copy it over yourself and to no one else.

No, it does count as pirating.

You are only authorized to BACKUP data.

STORAGE BACK UP.

Not compile the data on a platform that Nintendo does not authorize in the license you agreed to.

That is made perfectly clear in the DMCA.

You are stealing/pirating.

You're pathetic.

5 hours ago, Substatic said:

My PC is in the shop I can't post pics.

:lawl::lawl:I always knew this loser was never a real hermit.

9 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: It's rich you're talking about cowards when you ran away for several months along with Dynaflop to go post in Iconera after you were owned to hell and back here.

Even there you were considered a joke  :kaz:

:lawl: You really think we didn't know you were hiding there when all the ShitBox games you hyped were flopping and the ABK deal was blocked by the CMA? Now you're coming back and acting like you were on vacation, FOH you retarded clown.

Yea, you're a Firecoward.. stalking me and running back here like a little bitch to run your mouths and jerk each other off about it:rofl:

I don't even remember talking to DynamiteCop on that forum.  :cosby2: 

But I knew it was your retarded bitch ass when I saw "FIREK2029" and it was a guy was bragging about his 4090 and how it played everything perfectly :fblike:  :kaz: 

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

They both were ridiculed to hell and back and banned over there.   Both of them are considered laughing stocks. 

Imagine leaving to try to get a fresh start and you still ended up getting clowned and banned on a new site in less than 6 months.  :kaz:

Oh yea... I left... to try to get a fresh start.................................and used the same username... :lemming:  

lmao the shit you idiots tell yourselves for your circle jerks :hest: 

Imagine thinking I got clowned when the founder of the site, a MASSIVE PS fanboy, gave me a paid "Extra" membership after I made a few posts... and then I went and trolled Playstation in multiple threads :rofl: 

No Gouki.... I didn't come back here because I got banned.  I came back here because Zelda is best on PC and it got the game first 50cent-car.gif

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh yea... I left... to try to get a fresh start.................................and used the same username... :lemming:  

lmao the shit you idiots tell yourselves for your circle jerks :hest: 

Imagine thinking I got clowned when the founder of the site, a MASSIVE PS fanboy, gave me a paid "Extra" membership after I made a few posts... and then I went and trolled Playstation in multiple threads :rofl: 

No Gouki.... I didn't come back here because I got banned.  I came back here because Zelda is best on PC and it got the game first 50cent-car.gif

You're not fooling anyone.  You're a laughing stock and banned on multiple message boards ... How pathetic is that? :kaz:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're not fooling anyone.  You're a laughing stock and banned on multiple message boards ... How pathetic is that? :kaz:

Durr what name should I pick for my fresh start on this forum I'm gonna hide on?  Oh, Remij... again!   :lemming: 

Dipshit :tom:  

Trust me, nothing is more pathetic than you, Jerky, and BackFirepower following me from forum to forum :lawl: 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Durr what name should I pick for my fresh start on this forum I'm gonna hide on?  Oh, Remij... again!   :lemming: 

Dipshit :tom:  

Trust me, nothing is more pathetic than you, Jerky, and BackFirepower following me from forum to forum :lawl: 

Nice try twirp... You got curb stomped, banned and laughed out other forums within months of joining... 

Pathetic chump :kaz:

9 hours ago, Saucer said:

Absolutely but did you do that?  And now people can troll you to post a pic of your copy, and if you do, they'll troll you for paying Ninty $70 to play it. :biggrin:

Yeah because Nintendo really needs that 70$ USD for a piece of shit game made using Japanese slave labor on a 20 yen budget that will sell dozens of million of copies at full price for years to come because their target demographic are retarded.