LMFAO TSHBFR! Tears of the Sheepdom best on PC!

10 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Lmao sheep bringing up some random ass forum with trash traffic that next to no one has ever heard of to deflect away from their best game being exponentially better on PC.

this guy is trying to hook up an 8BitDo gamepad

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

you already failed, with that.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even when they win they lose

This thread in a nutshell….        Lemshit retards pretending to be Sheep after Redflop’s monumental flop.   *cough* Cuckstz and Lemij *cough*

Tears of Jehury: Best on PC  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Durr what name should I pick for my fresh start on this forum I'm gonna hide on?  Oh, Remij... again!   :lemming: 

Dipshit :tom:  

Trust me, nothing is more pathetic than you, Jerky, and BackFirepower following me from forum to forum :lawl: 

:tom:Watching him go from 0-to-Bitch in no time, flat.

stopwatch.gif?format=300w

7 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Lmao sheep bringing up some random ass forum with trash traffic that next to no one has ever heard of to deflect away from their best game being exponentially better on PC.

954b7737d73d699c241a1e66b9bd4966.gif

It's pretty sad how utterly hard Goukosan is falling on that "bubu you got banned on another forum" angle in an attempt to try to shame me :hest: 

I went to go start a secret, fresh new life on a different forum after running away from here because after 14 years I couldn't handle it anymore... apparently.  They stumbled upon it and "found me out" by seeing my username "Remij"... and simply couldn't believe their luck!  :tom:  

Yea, it's all a massive deflection because their shiny new game was on PC first, and was already best on there before they even got a chance to tear the shrink wrap off :lawl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's pretty sad how utterly hard Goukosan is falling on that "bubu you got banned on another forum" angle in an attempt to try to shame me :hest: 

I went to go start a secret, fresh new life on a different forum after running away from here because after 14 years I couldn't handle it anymore... apparently.  They stumbled upon it and "found me out" by seeing my username "Remij"... and simply couldn't believe their luck!  :tom:  

Yea, it's all a massive deflection because their shiny new game was on PC first, and was already best on there before they even got a chance to tear the shrink wrap off :lawl: 

LOL Lemij's getting so mad, because he's a proven clown in multiple forums.

And he's come back here because he was told that he was a clown to his face.

And now he's pikachu face'ing because we're laughing at him.:lawl:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL It's Jerky timing himself starting up a game and quitting it :lawl: :omglol: :ovolol: 

More like you timing how long the shader stutter in the PC game you just bought to get treated like a second-class citizen.

:tom:

Because we don't need a stop watch to measure your bitchiness..........that requires an atomic-clock to measure:lawl:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL Lemij's getting so mad, because he's a proven clown in multiple forums.

And he's come back here because he was told that he was a clown to his face.

And now he's pikachu face'ing because we're laughing at him.:lawl:

More like you timing how long the shader stutter in the PC game you just bought to get treated like a second-class citizen.

:tom:

Because we don't need a stop watch to measure your bitchiness..........that requires an atomic-clock to measure:lawl:

Zelda being first and best on PC has really done a number on this dumb bitch..  :omglol: 

ezgif-com-reverse.gif

For you I've reversed the stopwatch because we'd need to travel back in time more than two months to get to the last time you played your PS5 :lawl: :ovolol: :kaz:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Zelda being first and best on PC has really done a number on this dumb bitch..  :omglol: 

ezgif-com-reverse.gif

For you I've reversed the stopwatch because we'd need to travel back in time more than two months to get to the last time you played your PS5 :lawl: :ovolol: :kaz:

He's now trying to track my again.:lawl:

I love how he arrived back at the forum..............already angry

Schrodinger's Bitch:tom: