LMFAO TSHBFR! Tears of the Sheepdom best on PC!

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

Your PC gaming must be so bad you are converting that hardware over to be a Switch

Your PC is CONVERTED to a Switch.

This is the most retarded shit I've ever read on here.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/convert

The PC does not change shapre or form. The PC is still controlled by mouse/keyboard not joycons. The PC is still outputting at higher resolutions than Switch can muster.

Most importantly the underlying OS is still accessible to the PC. You can run rhe emulator in a window and still have full access to your desktop enviroment and a variety of applications and processes which the Switch can not run. The games are being emulated, if we were converting PC to a Switch then the games would be running natively.

Don't bother with a jerry-go-round there's no weasel room here. Quite simply you're wrong Jerry. You're trying to grasp at something because you know substatic is right, should have stuck with the "piracy" argument at least that had some legs.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even when they win they lose

This thread in a nutshell….        Lemshit retards pretending to be Sheep after Redflop’s monumental flop.   *cough* Cuckstz and Lemij *cough*

Tears of Jehury: Best on PC  

Posted Images

11 hours ago, TLHBO said:

This is the most retarded shit I've ever read on here.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/convert

The PC does not change shapre or form. The PC is still controlled by mouse/keyboard not joycons. The PC is still outputting at higher resolutions than Switch can muster.

Most importantly the underlying OS is still accessible to the PC. You can run rhe emulator in a window and still have full access to your desktop enviroment and a variety of applications and processes which the Switch can not run. The games are being emulated, if we were converting PC to a Switch then the games would be running natively.

Don't bother with a jerry-go-round there's no weasel room here. Quite simply you're wrong Jerry. You're trying to grasp at something because you know substatic is right, should have stuck with the "piracy" argument at least that had some legs.

:hest: he was literally melting down during the middle of a Saturday night

and this moron doesn't know anything about PCs.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

:hest: he was literally melting down during the middle of a Saturday night

and this moron doesn't know anything about PCs.

It's flabbergasting how someone who can pozt walls of texts and spam hundreds of smileys for 8 hours straight can accuse someone else of "melting down" because of one long post.

Its not surprising however that once again you deflect and avoid the point when you know you're wrong. You do this everytime, and no doubt you'll spend the next 8 hours going back and forth avoiding the point everytime because you can never admit to being wrong. Saying running an emulator = converting hardware into being a switch is a whole new level of retardation not seen up to this point on sw.com. You don't ever get to talk about PC hardware.

Also it was Sunday afternoon, not Saturday night. Wrong again yankee lmao.

Checkmate? I believe so. :trump:

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

It's flabbergasting how someone who can pozt walls of texts and spam hundreds of smileys for 8 hours straight can accuse someone else of "melting down" because of one long post.

Its not surprising however that once again you deflect and avoid the point when you know you're wrong. You do this everytime, and no doubt you'll spend the next 8 hours going back and forth avoiding the point everytime because you can never admit to being wrong. Saying running an emulator = converting hardware into being a switch is a whole new level of retardation not seen up to this point on sw.com. You don't ever get to talk about PC hardware.

Also it was Sunday afternoon, not Saturday night. Wrong again yankee lmao.

Checkmate? I believe so. :trump:

and his meltdown is continuing into sunday:hest:

all because he's too dumb to understand basic PC terminology

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

and his meltdown is continuing into sunday:hest:

all because he's too dumb to understand basic PC terminology

"Continuing into Sunday" wrong again, but you know that. Whenever you're wrong you just double down on the jerry-go-round. Learn how timezones work, along with PC hardware :sword:

You know Jeremy I think it's cute how you're trying to convince people you're "too cool" to be melting down here on a Saturday night. Everytime you join a thread it receives the "HOT" tag and we have all witnessed you doing the jerry-go-round for the entire night. Of all the things you can try and convince people of, trying to convince them you don't melt down on weekends and have a healthy forum/life balance is not one of them :reg:

What's next? Triple down on the jerry-go-round. Knock yourself out.

• dead 1
8 hours ago, TLHBO said:

"Continuing into Sunday" wrong again, but you know that. Whenever you're wrong you just double down on the jerry-go-round. Learn how timezones work, along with PC hardware :sword:

You know Jeremy I think it's cute how you're trying to convince people you're "too cool" to be melting down here on a Saturday night. Everytime you join a thread it receives the "HOT" tag and we have all witnessed you doing the jerry-go-round for the entire night. Of all the things you can try and convince people of, trying to convince them you don't melt down on weekends and have a healthy forum/life balance is not one of them :reg:

What's next? Triple down on the jerry-go-round. Knock yourself out.

Look how hard this guy is working to try and find any talking point to win.:hest:

32 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Jederpey's been so mad and defensive about Tears of the Sheepdom releasing first on PC and being best on it for eternity :hest: 

Sheep had to hide from spoilers lmfao :mj:

LOL this third-world person can't even find a PC to convert to a Switch if he wanted to.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

I saw some dude with gfx modded BoTW and 4k 120fps. Gonna be so cool when I can do that with ToTk!

LOL he can't even line up the grammar, he's so angry:hest:

He's now happy that he's converting his $3000 hardware to be a Switch, guess there was nothing there in the PC gaming space.

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

I still have to play that game I will admit.

:lawl::lawl:he just proved that he doesn't play them, because they're constantly glitched

I knew it

every hermit has only used an emulator for about 30 minutes.

:blessed:Yup, that game is only playable on Switch.

Mr "I'm too cool to post here on a Sunday afternoon and everyone is melting down but me" is sperging out with a whopping 46 posts because he can't handle the Switch's pride and joy being vastly superior on another platform :tom:

_20230515_221052.thumb.JPG.e30dac0a3976d012f4a18707ddfedc1c.JPG

Now watch him try to keep up the charade where be pretends his life doesn't revolve around the forum.....as if anyone is ever going to believe him :drake: