My girl just bought me a PSVR2 for my birthday (Jerry gets BUSTED and admits he doesn’t have a PSVR2)

Talk about reading the room wrong. LOL. I told her I’ll try it but keep the receipt. I don’t even want this thing, especially with Zelda being out. Anyway, what can I try for free? I don’t want to buy a game because i honestly plan on returning it. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Icon era posters ready saying they fucked your gf.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRight there!!!!       Video and screenshots.   Been there the entire time, in a completely unedited post   Like I sa

They're still crying into the next day What?   This picture in which he lost the bet over the weekend? That would be your FOURTH bet that you've lost so far

Posted Images

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

Any in particular?

I'm looking into it, there's Resident Evil Village VR mode demo and Star Wars: Tales of Galaxy's Edge. Doesn't seem to be much. 

Do you have PS Plus? I think some games have trials like Horizon Call of the Mountain. 

I wish there was a way you could try Moss or The Walking Dead.

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm looking into it, there's Resident Evil Village VR mode demo and Star Wars: Tales of Galaxy's Edge. Doesn't seem to be much. 

Do you have PS Plus? I think some games have trials like Horizon Call of the Mountain. 

I wish there was a way you could try Moss or The Walking Dead.

I don’t have ps plus but I could get it for a month just to try some trials I guess. Thanks 

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I don’t have ps plus but I could get it for a month just to try some trials I guess. Thanks 

I don't know if it's all the games. I don't know how it works. I know Horizon has a trial but that's it. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

VR makes me want to vomit. at least the orginal psvr did.

Call of the mountain looks great, a lil blurry, until you move. Then it’s absolutely awful. Looks like it’s running at 30 fps. I’ll pick up a used copy of gt7 to try it out before making up my mind. 

7 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Call of the mountain looks great, a lil blurry, until you move. Then it’s absolutely awful. Looks like it’s running at 30 fps. I’ll pick up a used copy of gt7 to try it out before making up my mind. 

That’s apparently the show piece.

7 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

VR games don't run below 60fps. I think it's reprojected 90fps.

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to My girl just bought me a PSVR2 for my birthday (Jerry gets BUSTED and admits he doesn’t have a PSVR2)