My girl just bought me a PSVR2 for my birthday (Jerry gets BUSTED and admits he doesn’t have a PSVR2)

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You don’t have a PSVR2 or a switch… or a Xbox for that matter, you have to stream them to your phone 🤣🤣🤣

LOL Rent-a-Center couch surfer is getting angry that he thinks projecting is going to help him at this point:tom:

Its obvious when you see people who aren't used to owning actual nice stuff.............they make posts like you do.:kaz:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Icon era posters ready saying they fucked your gf.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRight there!!!!       Video and screenshots.   Been there the entire time, in a completely unedited post   Like I sa

They're still crying into the next day What?   This picture in which he lost the bet over the weekend? That would be your FOURTH bet that you've lost so far

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL Rent-a-Center couch surfer is getting angry that he thinks projecting is going to help him at this point:tom:

Its obvious when you see people who aren't used to owning actual nice stuff.............they make posts like you do.:kaz:

On 2023-02-26 at 7:40 PM, jehurey said:

No, I used my Xbox Elite controller that I've head for years.

I actually bought one of those licensed clip-on things meant for the Xbox controller and you put your phone right on it.

LOL I love how you guys swing and miss, so easily.

:mj:

9 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

:mj:

LOL I got him so mad he went digging for an old post................while he waits for his nephew to finish playing on the tv and leave the living room couch so that he can finally go to sleep:tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL I got him so mad he went digging for an old post................while he waits for his nephew to finish playing on the tv and leave the living room couch so that he can finally go to sleep:tom:

He doesn’t even try to deny it :mj: that’s the way he actually plays games :hest:

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Its likely because of the lower resolution. When I went from the HTC Vive to the PSVR I immediately noticed a difference in how sick I would get.

The PSVR2 is significantly higher resolution than the PSVR1 and Horizon isn't low res game in VR. There's either something wrong with his nephew's headset or he's straight up lying.

Horizon is state of the art when it comes to graphical fidelity for a VR game as shown here in NX Gamer's analysis (time stamped)

Cuckstz is a terrible liar. He could have picked any other game to lie about graphics but he picked one of the best looking VR games on any platform (including PC VR) to lie about :mj:

6 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

The PSVR2 is significantly higher resolution than the PSVR1 and Horizon isn't low res game in VR. There's either something wrong with his nephew's headset or he's straight up lying.

Horizon is state of the art when it comes to graphical fidelity for a VR game as shown here in NX Gamer's analysis (time stamped)

Cuckstz is a terrible liar. He could have picked any other game to lie about graphics but he picked one of the best looking VR games on any platform (including PC VR) to lie about :mj:

Not at all lying, but this is pretty much proof you’ve never played the game. 

the game looks great, turning does not. I’ve already said this. 

even your own source has comments saying the same thing: 

dQwLC4t.jpg

little more noticeable, if you choose smooth turning, is judder. It only occurs when turning but, thankfully, not when you move your head. You can negate the problem by choosing snap turning.”

https://cogconnected.com/review/call-of-the-mountain/

The visuals aren't always perfect though; thumbstick turning makes the world jitter noticeably

https://www.eurogamer.net/horizon-call-of-the-mountain-review-a-visually-spectacular-introduction-to-the-psvr2

. I’ve tried all of them and only smooth rotation presented immediate issues. The movement is far too slow, and it judders so badly as to cause immediate nausea.

https://gamingtrend.com/feature/reviews/horizon-call-of-the-mountain-psvr2-review-survival-requires-perfection/

i guess you have to use snap turning, which is completely lame. 

but yeah, you’ve clearly never played it. LOL

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Not at all lying, but this is pretty much proof you’ve never played the game. 

the game looks great, turning does not. I’ve already said this. 

even your own source has comments saying the same thing: 

little more noticeable, if you choose smooth turning, is judder. It only occurs when turning but, thankfully, not when you move your head. You can negate the problem by choosing snap turning.”

https://cogconnected.com/review/call-of-the-mountain/

The visuals aren't always perfect though; thumbstick turning makes the world jitter noticeably

https://www.eurogamer.net/horizon-call-of-the-mountain-review-a-visually-spectacular-introduction-to-the-psvr2

. I’ve tried all of them and only smooth rotation presented immediate issues. The movement is far too slow, and it judders so badly as to cause immediate nausea.

https://gamingtrend.com/feature/reviews/horizon-call-of-the-mountain-psvr2-review-survival-requires-perfection/

i guess you have to use snap turning, which is completely lame. 

but yeah, you’ve clearly never played it. LOL

:hest: So your counter to my video from NX Gamer is one Youtube comment and Eurogamer complaining about slight judder?

You are a fucking retard :kaz:

I played the game and experienced no slowdowns.

GTFOH with your shitty youtube comments. The graphics analysis from NX Gamer I posted carries more weight than any of the horse shit that you found. The only performance issues he found was some slight stutters when loading a new section of the game and those have been patched out with the day one patch.

:lawl:There are no performance issues with the game or NX Gamer would have found them and you're a lying retard that needs to give stop horsing around with his nephew's PSVR2 and ask Phil to bring VR to your ShitBox instead.

FpGBzUIacAMu2pG.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: So your counter to my video from NX Gamer is one Youtube comment and Eurogamer complaining about slight judder?

You are a fucking retard :kaz:

I played the game and experienced no slowdowns.

GTFOH with your shitty youtube comments. The graphics analysis from NX Gamer I posted carries more weight than any of the horse shit that you found. The only performance issues he found was some slight stutters when loading a new section of the game and those have been patched out with the day one patch.

:lawl:There are no performance issues with the game or NX Gamer would have found them and you're a lying retard that needs to give stop horsing around with his nephew's PSVR2 and ask Phil to bring VR to your ShitBox instead.

FpGBzUIacAMu2pG.jpg

Yep. You’ve never played it. I posted three reviews that mention it as well  I could post 50 more, but it’s obvious you’ve never played it so I won’t bother. 

Also LOL at you saying “slight judder” when EG said “notciably”

FAKEPOWER and Gamepasshurey have been exposed ITT. Who woulda thunk it. :hest:

Performance issues are so much more felt in VR. Some people don't understand that it's exactly why you can't have VR games looking nearly as good as flatscreen games, it will always be behind, locked minimum of 90fps is mandatory, super HD resolution is mandatory if you want good vision that isn't blurry, 1080p doesn't cut it. It's extremely taxing on any hardware. 

Edited by Ramza
9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Performance issues are so much more felt in VR. Some people don't understand that it's exactly why you can't have VR games looking nearly as good as flatscreen games, it will always be behind, locked minimum of 90fps is mandatory, super HD resolution is mandatory if you want good vision that isn't blurry, 1080p doesn't cut it. It's extremely taxing on any hardware. 

I think COM runs at 1440p, it’s def not 4k but it looks great when you’re standing or looking around. I turned snap movement on and it fixed the issue. I’ll try gestures later because snap movement sucks lol. 

14 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I think COM runs at 1440p, it’s def not 4k but it looks great when you’re standing or looking around. I turned snap movement on and it fixed the issue. I’ll try gestures later because snap movement sucks lol. 

Snap movement is terrible and kill immersion, I always pick smooth turning with fast speed. Snap is good for people with weak VR stomachs though. 

2 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Yep. You’ve never played it. I posted three reviews that mention it as well  I could post 50 more, but it’s obvious you’ve never played it so I won’t bother. 

Also LOL at you saying “slight judder” when EG said “notciably”

FAKEPOWER and Gamepasshurey have been exposed ITT. Who woulda thunk it. :hest:

Cry harder retard, I played it and you're a fucking liar :mroff:

Fr0rV40X0AAnxqU.thumb.jpg.11306b1cc32c2f91e7c31f47ba84db56.jpg

IMG_1108.thumb.jpg.251d405514b8a6ea47355c3d1e6c7261.jpg

Stop fucking around with your nephew's PSVR2 or you're gonna be sleeping the toilet when he gets home :kaz:

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Cry harder retard, I played it and you're a fucking liar :mroff:

Fr0rV40X0AAnxqU.thumb.jpg.11306b1cc32c2f91e7c31f47ba84db56.jpg

IMG_1108.thumb.jpg.251d405514b8a6ea47355c3d1e6c7261.jpg

Stop fucking around with your nephew's PSVR2 or you're gonna be sleeping the toilet when he gets home :kaz:

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

No, you haven’t. Either that or you use snap turning, lmfao. Every review mentions it.

bu bu it dunt happen 2 me :cry:

:drake:

18 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He doesn’t even try to deny it :mj: that’s the way he actually plays games :hest:

I love how he's the one doing the thing that he's describing:kaz:

its so obvious that he doesn't own anything

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love how he's the one doing the thing that he's describing:kaz:

its so obvious that he doesn't own anything

Sorry, I don’t stream games to my phone like you do.  :deadest: I can actually afford things. 

he’s so mad, you can literally tell. He’s actually projecting so hard. LOL mad because I own things that he only talks about on forums. :banderoos:

He actually thought he could hide it, like that would work here. I bet he copies my whole shtick now. :mj:

50 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Sorry, I don’t stream games to my phone like you do.  :deadest: I can actually afford things. 

he’s so mad, you can literally tell. He’s actually projecting so hard. LOL mad because I own things that he only talks about on forums. :banderoos:

He actually thought he could hide it, like that would work here. I bet he copies my whole shtick now. :mj:

he's so angry

you can tell that he's angry that he can't get sleep since his nephew is playing games on his bed, which is the living room couch.

he doesn't own anything..............he doesn't even own his own responses, since he's renting those from me as well:lawl:

• dead 1

Just did a quick race before leaving. While it’s well done, and there’s no issues like COM, the graphics are pretty shitty. Guess I’m spoiled by Forza Horizon, which looks two gens ahead. 

But the VR is well implemented. Weird I can’t use the VR controllers though. 

7 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Just did a quick race before leaving. While it’s well done, and there’s no issues like COM, the graphics are pretty shitty. Guess I’m spoiled by Forza Horizon, which looks two gens ahead. 

But the VR is well implemented. Weird I can’t use the VR controllers though. 

Post the gameplay from your nephew's PSVR2 unless he won't actually let you play on it  :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to My girl just bought me a PSVR2 for my birthday (Jerry gets BUSTED and admits he doesn’t have a PSVR2)