Nintendo eating again, tops April NPD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's all he ever does. He's fakeboying pretending to be so much about Nintendo when just 2 weeks ago he was a full blown lemshit hyping Redflop      He's a professional dicktucker 

Kena Bridge of Spirits makes a better first impression. Neither one is close to Elden Ring.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

For a Switch owner, yea.  For a Steam Deck owner it's just one of many.

Zelda (emulated) is by far the best game you can play on a steam deck. It’s not one of many, it’s THE one. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Zelda (emulated) is by far the best game you can play on a steam deck. It’s not one of many, it’s THE one. 

Kena Bridge of Spirits makes a better first impression. Neither one is close to Elden Ring.

• NPC 1
10 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I’ve been posting about TOTK and Switch for years. Show me a single time I said I prefer Xbox over Nintendo and I’ll take a perm ban. :reg:

You didn't shut up about xbox, then it died and you went into hiding and now you've come crawling back wanting to only talk about Nintendo because you know you get owned everytime xflop is mentioned.

Little dick tucker.....tucking that little dick :reg:

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You didn't shut up about xbox, then it died and you went into hiding and now you've come crawling back wanting to only talk about Nintendo because you know you get owned everytime xflop is mentioned.

That's all he ever does. He's fakeboying pretending to be so much about Nintendo when just 2 weeks ago he was a full blown lemshit hyping Redflop :sabu:

4EDC8BF1-0451-4633-AE64-094567775D7A.jpeg.158092300fc7a4edbe3e3e5f015b9593.jpeg 

He's a professional dicktucker :drake:

• Haha 2
  • Geese 1
49 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

No, find a post of me ever saying Xbox>switch. I’ll make a sig bet I never said it, but always said the opposite. 

go ahead, try to find it. I’ll be here making your sig. :hehe: