Nintendo eating again, tops April NPD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's all he ever does. He's fakeboying pretending to be so much about Nintendo when just 2 weeks ago he was a full blown lemshit hyping Redflop      He's a professional dicktucker 

Kena Bridge of Spirits makes a better first impression. Neither one is close to Elden Ring.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No, find a post of me ever saying Xbox>switch. I’ll make a sig bet I never said it, but always said the opposite. 

go ahead, try to find it. I’ll be here making your sig. :hehe:

On 2022-12-20 at 10:27 PM, Tears of the Cows said:

im a sheep #1 but I have all consoles. 

back in DECEMBER :kaz:

@TLHBO your sig is being made rn 

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No, find a post of me ever saying Xbox>switch. I’ll make a sig bet I never said it, but always said the opposite. 

go ahead, try to find it. I’ll be here making your sig. :hehe:

Of course, you're stupid...but not THAT stupid. :sass1:

You've done little more than shill xbox the last year, but you always had to leave yourself that escape route, so that when the ownage was getting too much for you then you could pivot back to Nintendo.

You're a pathetic little dick tucker :reg:

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

:mj:

Nah he is right... Remember you and Lemij thought PS5 wouldn't make it goals and that Xbox series S/X would have a great year sales wise? :umad:

Anyways...... You coincidentally left out a very important Line from the report. 

"Double-digit percentage growth in both PS5 and Switch dollar sales offset declines on other platforms."

Double digit percentage growth for PS and Nintendo..... Declines in Xbox :kaz:

Nintendo and Sony abandoning their model and adopting MS's gamepass model anyday now. 

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Sony basically did, lol. 

Sony gives you older games. Gamepass gives you 1st party games day 1 on Gamepass. 

Nintendo and Sony sell millions of first party games at launch.  They're not going to a gamepass model. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sony gives you older games. Gamepass gives you 1st party games day 1 on Gamepass. 

Nintendo and Sony sell millions of first party games at launch.  They're not going to a gamepass model. 

he's trying so hard lol.

25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sony didn’t give anything before :reg:

59 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nah he is right... Remember you and Lemij thought PS5 wouldn't make it goals and that Xbox series S/X would have a great year sales wise? :umad:

Anyways...... You coincidentally left out a very important Line from the report. 

"Double-digit percentage growth in both PS5 and Switch dollar sales offset declines on other platforms."

Double digit percentage growth for PS and Nintendo..... Declines in Xbox :kaz:

Nintendo and Sony abandoning their model and adopting MS's gamepass model anyday now. 

Where did I ever say Sony wouldn't hit their goals?

LMAO you're so butthurt by me you just invent lies or attempt to conflate things I've said with things other people were saying.

And nobody said Sony or Nintendo would be abandoning anything.  LMAO you couldn't have an honest argument to save your life.  Too much dickriding Jerky got you like that.

54 minutes ago, Remij said:

Where did I ever say Sony wouldn't hit their goals?

LMAO you're so butthurt by me you just invent lies or attempt to conflate things I've said with things other people were saying.

And nobody said Sony or Nintendo would be abandoning anything.  LMAO you couldn't have an honest argument to save your life.  Too much dickriding Jerky got you like that.

Remember Xbox won one or two NPDs earlier in the fiscal year and both you and Ghostz would celebrate each time that happened... You guys both started getting drunk off the BS and proclaimed Sony wouldn't make their fiscal years target of 18 million. 

And now you're pretending you never said Sony and Nintendo would copy MS by releasing big first party games day 1 on a gamepass clone? 

You have no dignity to stand on what you say worm. 

WTF does Jehurey have to do with what you said?..... Bro seek help :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Remember Xbox won one or two NPDs earlier in the fiscal year and both you and Ghostz would celebrate each time that happened... You guys both started getting drunk off the BS and proclaimed Sony wouldn't make their fiscal years target of 18 million. 

Bro... And now you're pretending you never said Sony and Nintendo would copy MS by releasing big first party games day 1 on a gamepass clone? 

You have no dignity to stand on what you say worm. 

WTF does Jehurey have to do with what you said?..... Bro seek help :kaz:

No I didn't proclaim anything.  I said it would be hard.  Again, pure BS.

And no, I never said Sony or Nintendo would copy MS by releasing first party games on a gamepass clone..... this generation.  Go ahead and show me where I said that they'd start doing it instantly...  I'll wait, clown.  I said they'd follow eventually because that's where the industry is going.. and it will, eventually.

I have a lot more than you.  You're clearly a butthurt bitch about me, probably because you felt abandoned for the last ~5 months...  But that's a you problem and not me. :shrug: 

You're a jerry clone.  You fabricate complete bullshit and now continually regurgitate the same shit over and over again, just like he does.

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Apparently LemiJ is saying it didn't happen now....Riiiiiiiiggghhhhhttt. 

GD ks lying too right LemiJ? :kaz:

to be honest, i don't remember who said it. but i know someone said something along those lines.