BREAKING NEWS: Playstation Showcase Announced (May 24th)

• FIREPOWER changed the title to BREAKING NEWS: Playstation Showcase Announced (May 24th)
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their announcement already has more likes on twitter than the dogshit Xbox announcement from 2 weeks ago and it's only been 25 minutes since they announced it      ShitBox is fucking de

This is a thread about current gen games.  Get the nintendo dog shit out of here.  Ghostz, you are permanently owned for Redfall, everyone remembers.

0 hype 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Can’t wait! :aitch:

No one will give a shit about Xbox’s show after this :drake: 

Their announcement already has more likes on twitter than the dogshit Xbox announcement from 2 weeks ago and it's only been 25 minutes since they announced it :mroff:

ShitBox is fucking dead :kaz:

FwVkCIJWAAkNM3j.jpg

FwVkCdHX0AEYivT.jpg

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
9 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

MGS3 please 

Yeah I expect the MGS3 remake and a release for SH2. Probably going to get our first extended look at Spider-Man 2. :wow2:

• aitch 1
32 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:smoke:  If the rumors are true and an MGS3 Remake is being done, it will shut down the internet.

I feel sorry for lemshits and Phil Spencer. Next week is gonna be absolutely brutal for them :monkas:

Lmao. Imagine thinking ANOTHER remake will shut down the internet. 🤣

10 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Lmao. Imagine thinking ANOTHER remake will shut down the internet. 🤣

:tocry: You really are a retard.

MSG3 has no remakes. It has 4 remasters but a remake for it has never been done you dumb fuck.

Do you even play games at all? This is like basic knowledge anyone who actually plays games should know.

A remake of the MGS3 is one of the most requested remakes out there and with Kojima and Konami parting ways all hope was lost in the gaming community that we'd be getting the long requested remake. If Sony actually pulls it off and gets Konami to revive the MGS IP it will definitely shut down the internet. Of course, a retarded casual lemshit like you doesn't know that MGS3 is one of the most beloved video games of all time, and is generally considered the best MGS game from the franchise by a lot of people.

Edited by FIREPOWER
13 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

:drake: This is the “killer app” he’s hoping for PS5

Nah, PS5 already has several killer apps with GOW, Horizon and GT7 and that's why it sells like crack while Xbox loses every NPD. The next major killer app will be Spiderman 2, the last one sold over 30 million on PS4 alone.

Too bad your dead ShitBox hasn't had a killer app since Halo 3 in 2007 :kaz:

Fuo4AopWYAAhsN7.thumb.jpeg.4c921bb58fc8b2920541f2d13a633c19.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Nah, PS5 already has several killer apps with GOW, Horizon and GT7 and that's why it sells like crack while Xbox loses every NPD. The next major killer app will be Spiderman 2, the last one sold over 30 million on PS4 alone.

Too bad your dead ShitBox hasn't had a killer app since Halo 3 in 2007 :kaz:

Fuo4AopWYAAhsN7.thumb.jpeg.4c921bb58fc8b2920541f2d13a633c19.jpeg

LMAO he went off on an entirely new subject after realizing how stupid he sounded saying the 5th release in 20 years of a game would break the internet :tom:

6 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

LMAO he went off on an entirely new subject after realizing how stupid he sounded saying the 5th release in 20 years of a game would break the internet :tom:

It will break the internet. :kaz: Gonna be laughing at you next week if they show it and it's the top trending announcement.

:lawl: You really are a fucking retard.

Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time? After your two week break you're back to doing the same retarded shit that got you laughed out of the forum with Redflop. 

4EDC8BF1-0451-4633-AE64-094567775D7A.jpeg.158092300fc7a4edbe3e3e5f015b9593.jpeg

The fact you are downplaying MGS3 Remake already means it will blow the cap off the internet since you are always dead wrong with your predictions :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
14 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

It will break the internet. :kaz: Gonna be laughing at you next week if they show it and it's the top trending announcement.

:lawl: You really are a fucking retard.

Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time? After your two week break you're back to doing the same retarded shit that got you laughed out of the forum with Redflop. 

4EDC8BF1-0451-4633-AE64-094567775D7A.jpeg.158092300fc7a4edbe3e3e5f015b9593.jpeg

The fact you are downplaying MGS3 Remake already means it will blow the cap off the internet since you are always dead wrong with your predictions :hest:

You also said Spider-Man 2 would outsell and be better TOTK :kaz:

this dude has lost his fucking mind :kaz:

23 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You also said Spider-Man 2 would outsell and be better TOTK :kaz:

this dude has lost his fucking mind :kaz:

Now he's resorting to lying because he's completely lost the argument and realizes he's a full blown retard  :kaz:

What a sad and desperate cuck.

If you can produce the  post where I said Spiderman would outsell TOTK I'll leave the forum for 2 weeks like you did after Redflop flopped and you got raped :mickeyj:

I don't even think I've made a single post about TOTK on this forum until today :mj:

E32QpnbXMAcpK6-.jpg.7d81647262b66319d5837a821cee9630.jpg

34 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Now he's resorting to lying because he's completely lost the argument and realizes he's a full blown retard  :kaz:

What a sad and desperate cuck.

If you can produce the  post where I said Spiderman would outsell TOTK I'll leave the forum for 2 weeks like you did after Redflop flopped and you got raped :mickeyj:

I don't even think I've made a single post about TOTK on this forum until today :mj:

E32QpnbXMAcpK6-.jpg.7d81647262b66319d5837a821cee9630.jpg

On 2023-03-22 at 1:23 PM, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin:Nope, Spiderman 2 will not be forgotten. It’s one of the biggest games of the year from an IP that’s even bigger and has more brand recognition than Zelda.

The first one that sold 30 million+ copies and tons of consoles. 

:luff: Looking forward to seeing you tucking your dick and hiding from the numerous NPD and sales charts  threads where Spiderman and PS5 will be breaking records later this year.

Time for your vacation :mroff: