BREAKING NEWS: Playstation Showcase Announced (May 24th)

9 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Time for your vacation :mroff:

:sabu: I never said it would outsell Zelda you retard.

I said the Spiderman IP is bigger than Zelda which it is. Spiderman is in comics and movies worth billions of dollars. It's a bigger IP than Zelda by itself, it doesn't mean the game was going outsell Zelda you dumb fucktard :mickeyj:.

Your retarded ass was saying it wasn't going to move PS5 units I said the Spiderman game was huge and  gonna sell a lot of PS5s which it will

:kaz: The cuck really thought he had me in a gotcha moment.

Another swing and miss from Cuckstz the retard :mj::mj::mj::mj:

98066223_ghostzraped.jpg.23e6a0df1dcd04a310128ac1a0469ebe.jpg.d6ddbacc489c3f779b99fdd498f67c43.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their announcement already has more likes on twitter than the dogshit Xbox announcement from 2 weeks ago and it's only been 25 minutes since they announced it      ShitBox is fucking de

This is a thread about current gen games.  Get the nintendo dog shit out of here.  Ghostz, you are permanently owned for Redfall, everyone remembers.

0 hype 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:sabu: I never said it would outsell Zelda you retard.

I said the Spiderman IP is bigger than Zelda which it is. Spiderman is in comics and movies worth billions of dollars. It's a bigger IP than Zelda by itself, it doesn't mean the game was going outsell Zelda you dumb fucktard :mickeyj:.

Your retarded ass was saying it wasn't going to move PS5 units I said the Spiderman game was huge and  gonna sell a lot of PS5s which it will

:kaz: The cuck really thought he had me in a gotcha moment.

Another swing and miss from Cuckstz the retard :mj::mj::mj::mj:

98066223_ghostzraped.jpg.23e6a0df1dcd04a310128ac1a0469ebe.jpg.d6ddbacc489c3f779b99fdd498f67c43.jpg

He’s now admitting it won’t outsell TOTK :blessed:

I love making him squirm :mj:

let’s have a bet now - will Spider-Man outsell TOTK? or are you too chicken shit to make the bet? :tom:

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

Fo72M9U.jpg
eWi1uc1.jpg

hit the road :hest:

Where does it say it will outsell Zelda? Didn't Zelda BOTW sell 40 million copies? 

The retard can't even read the posts he puts up :sabu:

Zelda will not ruin the Spiderman hype train. Spiderman is a big enough Ip to sell on its own and you have been proven wrong again 

Where does it say it will outsell Zelda? Didn't Zelda BOTW sell 40 million copies? 

The retard can't even read the posts he puts up :sabu:

Zelda will not ruin the Spiderman hype train. Spiderman is a big enough Ip to sell on its own and you have been proven wrong again 

No, BOTW sold 30 million. 

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He’s now admitting it won’t outsell TOTK :blessed:

I love making him squirm :mj:

let’s have a bet now - will Spider-Man outsell TOTK? or are you too chicken shit to make the bet? :tom:

The retard is trying his best to edge out a win but he can't with his below elementary school reading comprehension. Spiderman on PS4 sold 33 million copies, it's not far-fetched to assume Spiderman 2 will sell over 30 million copies.  The only retard here is you claiming that because I said Spiderman is a bigger IP than Zelda which it factually is that I claimed Spiderman 2 would outsell TOTK which I did not...

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 1.14.37 PM.png

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

The retard is trying his best to edge out a win but he can't with his below elementary school reading comprehension. Spiderman on PS4 sold 33 million copies, it's not far-fetched to assume Spiderman 2 will sell over 30 million copies.  The only retard here is you claiming that because I said Spiderman is a bigger IP than Zelda which it factually is that I claimed Spiderman 2 would outsell TOTK which I did not...

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 1.14.37 PM.png

No, Spider-Man 1, Spider-Man 1 remastered, and Miles Morales sold 33 million total. 

So - are you taking the bet or not? 

I expect that Last of Us multiplayer is coming pretty soon. Even though we haven't seen any gameplay at all, it's been in development for at least 4 years now.

I hope we get to see new IP from any of the teams.  There's so many recent acquisitions with unannounced projects.

• aitch 1

No, BOTW sold 30 million. 

Well, then Spiderman 1 already outsold BOTW so your argument is null and void then, and I was right but your retarded ass still hasn't shown where I said Spiderman 2 would outsell TOTK. Until you can do that you will continue to be running joke and retard and I'm not going anywhere :drake:

I specifically asked you to point out where I said that Spiderman 2 would outsell Zelda TOTK and you still haven't :mickeyj::mickeyj::mickeyj::mickeyj:

9ED4952F-A405-4E4E-A3D5-ED4F0A738DAD.thumb.jpeg.cfc7cbf0a29b652fa2054f42abf407f8.jpeg

Well, then Spiderman 1 already outsold BOTW so your argument is null and void then, and I was right but your retarded ass still hasn't shown where I said Spiderman 2 would outsell TOTK. Until you can do that you will continue to be running joke and retard and I'm not going anywhere :drake:

I specifically asked you to point out where I said that Spiderman 2 would outsell Zelda TOTK and you still haven't :mickeyj::mickeyj::mickeyj::mickeyj:

9ED4952F-A405-4E4E-A3D5-ED4F0A738DAD.thumb.jpeg.cfc7cbf0a29b652fa2054f42abf407f8.jpeg

No, it didn’t. You didn’t read your own link, lmfao. 

The last time that Sony provided a sales update on Marvel's Spider-Man was in August 2019, when it revealed that the game had sold 13.2 million units. With repeat sales of the first game, its remastered edition on PS5, and Miles Morales, those numbers have been boosted by another 20 million since then, an impressive total.

But double down, please. Take the bet. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows

Spider-Man didn’t sell 30 million. Three games combined for that number. 

:mjgrin: Who do we trust here?

:kaz: The crying lemshit retard who hyped Redflop as a GOTY candidate or a Gamespot article saying Spiderman sold 33 million copies?

FM3SaR_XwAUJZc0.jpg.a35cfefd8a23d003dd19267b91ec1635.jpg

:mjgrin: Who do we trust here?

:kaz: The crying lemshit retard who hyped Redflop as a GOTY candidate or a Gamespot article saying Spiderman sold 33 million copies?

FM3SaR_XwAUJZc0.jpg.a35cfefd8a23d003dd19267b91ec1635.jpg

Who do we trust??? Maybe your OWN source. :kaz:

Here’s the article you CUT OFF trying to say Spider-Man 1 sold 33 million copies on PS4 alone. 

https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/marvels-spider-man-playstation-sales-reach-33-million-as-of-may/1100-6504108/

Marvel's Spider-Man has recorded another sales milestone, as Insomniac confirmed this week that PS5 and PS4 sales of the 2018 Spider-Man game and its spin-off Miles Morales have sold through more than 33 million copies globally, as of May 15, 2022.

The last time that Sony provided a sales update on Marvel's Spider-Man was in August 2019, when it revealed that the game had sold 13.2 million units. With repeat sales of the first game, its remastered edition on PS5, and Miles Morales, those numbers have been boosted by another 20 million since then, an impressive total.

Take the bet, bitch. :mroff:

Edited by Tears of the Cows

He's frantically making  posts  and pulling up links as he realizes he's been completely destroyed and he can't own anyone or anything to save his life :lawl::lawl::lawl:

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise: Keep on Cucking98066223_ghostzraped.jpg.23e6a0df1dcd04a310128ac1a0469ebe.jpg.d6ddbacc489c3f779b99fdd498f67c43.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER

He's frantically making double posts as he realizes he's been completely destroyed and he can't own anyone or anything to save his life :lawl::lawl::lawl:

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise: Keep on Cucking98066223_ghostzraped.jpg.23e6a0df1dcd04a310128ac1a0469ebe.jpg.d6ddbacc489c3f779b99fdd498f67c43.jpg

Now he’s completely avoiding the topic trying to save face, all while ducking the bet :mroff:

go back to the corner, bitch :mj:

:mjgrin:Has anyone noticed that as soon as Sony makes any sort of announcement about a showcase or game milestone Cuckstz shows up and has multi-page meltdowns?

If this was a thread discussing reviews or sales of a ShitBox game he would not show up at all.

Soon as Sony announces a showcase he's here crying his heart out and trying to hide behind Nintendo's success because ShitBox is a complete failure Fu5_fUNXoAIU9RB.thumb.jpg.58ef4132b61748d6d22321c5c305fae8.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

This is a thread about current gen games.  Get the nintendo dog shit out of here.  Ghostz, you are permanently owned for Redfall, everyone remembers.

He will forever be owned for hyping Redflop as a GOTY candidate :lawl:

He's still desperately trying to shake off the embarrassment from that self-rape he did to himself :kaz:

393B4252-74DB-44B9-9FBB-7B8854AC7D5D.thumb.jpeg.551759229848e6304c3142641f0fb63f.jpeg

• dead 1