BREAKING NEWS: Playstation Showcase Announced (May 24th)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their announcement already has more likes on twitter than the dogshit Xbox announcement from 2 weeks ago and it's only been 25 minutes since they announced it      ShitBox is fucking de

This is a thread about current gen games.  Get the nintendo dog shit out of here.  Ghostz, you are permanently owned for Redfall, everyone remembers.

0 hype 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I've been completely raped 😭

Yea, we know :lawl:

:mickeyj: He's desperately trying his best to make us forget that he got raped so hard he ran away from the forum to Iconera for two weeks only to get banned there and come back crawling here.

ezgif-3-150ed91d0cd6.gif.e5c40a83e66cbb6cff528a620a69e3a2.gif.67070e9006a29f47a2ea2b78ad1132c1.gif 

Edited by FIREPOWER

Why are cows such cringy motherfuckers... lmfao.  Clown ass cows on various forums posting "Phase two of the Playstation 5" ............ these motherfuckers acting like Sony's going through phases of their cinematic universe :kaz: :lawl: 

I bet FIREPOWER is exactly the type of clown ass bitch to post shit like that all over his twitter and retweet that shit :omglol: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Why are cows such cringy motherfuckers... lmfao.  Clown ass cows on various forums posting "Phase two of the Playstation 5" ............ these motherfuckers acting like Sony's going through phases of their cinematic universe :kaz: :lawl: 

I bet FIREPOWER is exactly the type of clown ass bitch to post shit like that all over his twitter and retweet that shit :omglol: 

PhAsE TwO iNcOmInG!!!1 :lemming:

• dead 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

The two cucks that both ran away to Iconera after getting raped are agreeing with each other :lawl:

Both of you retards got banned over there and you came crawling back here and acting like you took a vacation :drake:

Even if cows are acting like Sony is Marvel, they at least have the the backing of Sony winning several gens and GOTY awards. You two retards were hyping Redflop and MS based on thin air and both of you retarded cucks got raped when both flopped to hell and back. You both got raped so hard that you are both running jokes and the most raped idiots to ever exist in this forum. The only reason you retards still post here is that no other forum will have you guys back after raping and tossing you clowns out :cruise:

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

37 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

The two cucks that both ran away to Iconera after getting raped are agreeing with each other :lawl:

Both of you retards got banned over there and you came crawling back here and acting like you took a vacation :drake:

Even if cows are acting like Sony is Marvel, they at least have the the backing of Sony winning several gens and GOTY awards. You two retards were hyping Redflop and MS based on thin air and both of you retarded cucks got raped when both flopped to hell and back. You both got raped so hard that you are both running jokes and the most raped idiots to ever exist in this forum. The only reason you retards still post here is that no other forum will have you guys back after raping and tossing you clowns out :cruise:

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

I’m not banned over there you retard :D damn, what are you.. 0-6 today? :mj:

35 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I’m not banned over there you retard :D damn, what are you.. 0-6 today? :mj:

Prove it :kaz:

The fact you’re not even trying to deny you ran there for shelter is even more hilarious.

You dick-tucked and ran to Iconera along with your boyfriend Lemij :hest:

F43656D5-3E63-4063-AB5A-1B311F9B720A.png

Diagram of showing how dick-tucking  :ccruise:Cuckstz :ccruise: tucked before he ran to Iconera for refuge.

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 hours ago, Remij said:

Sony probably has an equal amount of online games coming at this point as single player games with their GAAS push. They want to release 6 GAAS games by 2025 and have 12 in development if I'm correct. Bungie alone might be working on two IPs one besides their big new total Matter

Edited by Playstation Tablet
22 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Prove it :kaz:

The fact you’re not even trying to deny you ran there for shelter is even more hilarious.

You dick-tucked and ran to Iconera along with your boyfriend Lemij :hest:

F43656D5-3E63-4063-AB5A-1B311F9B720A.png

Diagram of showing how dick-tucking  :ccruise:Cuckstz :ccruise: tucked before he ran to Iconera for refuge.

Go look up my account retard…. Like you already have been (what a fuckin weirdo). :Jeff: I posted today :tom:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
10 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Go look up my account retard…. Like you already have been (what a fuckin weirdo). :Jeff: I posted today :tom:

:kaz: He's tucking and running as expected

F43656D5-3E63-4063-AB5A-1B311F9B720A.png.f90ba6f195ab010d975138544232c216.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
11 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Expecting a banger event. Sony has practically been radio silent for 2 years now. Shit's been cooking good :aitch:

Same here. Their studios have been very busy and outside of Insomniac we really don't know what their major next projects are. On top of that, they are rumored to have several exclusive third party exclusive partnerships lined up. This and the fact that they've been quiet for so long means a banger event is pretty much guaranteed :aitch:

• aitch 1