BREAKING NEWS: Playstation Showcase Announced (May 24th)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their announcement already has more likes on twitter than the dogshit Xbox announcement from 2 weeks ago and it's only been 25 minutes since they announced it      ShitBox is fucking de

This is a thread about current gen games.  Get the nintendo dog shit out of here.  Ghostz, you are permanently owned for Redfall, everyone remembers.

0 hype 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Phase two is also signified by new hardware coming. The 6nm PS5 with a deatachable drive, the Playstation tablet and PSVR2. They released all their games from their previous showcase denying a phase two is retarded.

:mjgrin: Lemij knows you're right, he's just too much of a cuck to admit it

This is the same retard that was owned so hard he ran to Iconera for shelter only to come back here after they banned him.

He and Cuckstz are scared shitless about what Sony will show. With CMA blocking the ABK deal and Phil Spencer waving the white flag two weeks ago they know ShitBox is about to get raped. That's why they are both here trying to damage control and downplay the Sony event next week. I expect them to both make Resetera accounts after they raping they receive next week :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Their last showcase for phase 1 was 40 minutes this is over an hour. Probably 20 minutes minimum to PSVR2

I don't think PSVR2 gets much time at all unless it's a first party team working on a game. They can do State of Plays for that.

• Upvote 1

Begmij will be asking for whatever is announced no doubt... maybe not here, icon-era or wherever, but he'll be begging. :juggle: Slowstz... lmao. :mj: Cucke... he owns a Series S, what a fucking idiot. :drake: 

PlayStation Showcase :bow: 

• Geese 1
19 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:smoke:  If the rumors are true and an MGS3 Remake is being done, it will shut down the internet.

I feel sorry for lemshits and Phil Spencer. Next week is gonna be absolutely brutal for them :monkas:

Oh great, more shitty remakes, this time from the PS2 era :kaz:

TCHBFR

27 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Oh great, more shitty remakes, this time from the PS2 era :kaz:

TCHBFR

:mj: Saying this when one of the highest rated games of the year and most sold games this year is Resident Evil 4 (a PS2/Gamecube era remake)

Do you retards play any games at all? I'm convinced you two retarded lemshits don't play any games :kaz:

This is a complete pipe dream but imagine if GTA6 is announced with some sort of exclusivity - there’s a rumour it could be out next year so it’s an opportunity to show it. The ownage would be unreal. 

Too bad that’s very unlikely to happen, but MGS3, FFVII Part 2, Spider-Man/wolverine. Perhaps something else big from Sonys many other studios, that’s more than enough to be a slandunk right now. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl:  It can't be worse than hyping Redflop as a GOTY candidate which you did.

Retard of the Year :ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

I hyped TOTK as GOTY and it is :kaz: 

Instead of playing it you have to play blurry ass gt7 in vr. The same race for the 9,000th time :kaz:

6 minutes ago, Cell said:

This is a complete pipe dream but imagine if GTA6 is announced with some sort of exclusivity - there’s a rumour it could be out next year so it’s an opportunity to show it. The ownage would be unreal. 

Too bad that’s very unlikely to happen, but MGS3, FFVII Part 2, Spider-Man/wolverine. Perhaps something else big from Sonys many other studios, that’s more than enough to be a slandunk right now. 

I doubt this will happen but if it did all lems would account suicide including the retard Cuckstz :hest:

I'm okay with Spiderman 2, Wolverine and whatever the hell Naughty Dog , Sony Santa Monica and Sucker Punch are working on next.

Knowing Sony they will definitely have some big third party exclusives to show.

They've been quiet for a long time and bombs will be dropped. That's why Cuckstz is scared and having multiple meltdowns in this thread because he knows he's going to get raped next week :kaz:.

I expect him to make a Resetera account next week during Sony's showcase :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I hyped TOTK as GOTY and it is :kaz: 

Instead of playing it you have to play blurry ass gt7 in vr. The same race for the 9,000th time :kaz:

:hest: Lies, you hyped Redflop as a GOTY candidate, eat your shitty Ls you retard.

:mroff: You are the Reverse Nostradamus, everything on the ShitBox side you end up hyping flops hard.

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

I doubt this will happen but if it did all lems would account suicide including the retard Cuckstz :hest:

I'm okay with Spiderman 2, Wolverine and whatever the hell Naughty Dog , Sony Santa Monica and Sucker Punch are working on next.

Knowing Sony they will definitely have some big third party exclusives vto show.

They've been quiet for a long time and bombs will be dropped. That's why Cuckstz is scared and having multiple meltdowns in this thread because he knows he's going to get raped next week :kaz:.

I expect him to make a Resetera account next week during Sony's showcase :mj:

Sony won’t announce anything even close to TOTK. So dream on. 

imagine calling yourself a gamer and NOT playing this masterpiece :D 

then again, you think PSVR2 is good. It’s basically the same thing as quest, low res, blurry, just a pos in general. :tom:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: Lies, you hyped Redflop as a GOTY candidate, eat your shitty Ls you retard.

:mroff: You are the Reverse Nostradamus, everything on the ShitBox side you end up hyping flops hard.

I said it would be a 7-8. 

7-8s get GOTY awards???? LMAO! 

How many copies did Spider-Man 1 sell again? :kaz:

youre 0-12 in the last two days :deadest:

why haven’t you taken your two week vacation?????