BREAKING NEWS: Playstation Showcase Announced (May 24th)

8 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: It's fake you retard.

:kaz: You're so desperate t damage control the showcase you're posting bullshit from Reddit as damage control.

FpGBzUIacAMu2pG.thumb.jpg.217a05c0ff5004dd532b837fc40bb148.jpg

Is it? It's pretty much in-line with a lot of rumors. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their announcement already has more likes on twitter than the dogshit Xbox announcement from 2 weeks ago and it's only been 25 minutes since they announced it      ShitBox is fucking de

This is a thread about current gen games.  Get the nintendo dog shit out of here.  Ghostz, you are permanently owned for Redfall, everyone remembers.

0 hype 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Is it? It's pretty much in-line with a lot of rumors. 

Yea, it's fake.

Some guy came up with a wishlist of games based on rumors that we've been hearing for months. I could have come up with a better list myself :luff:

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: If it turns out to be true it will still rape whatever the heck MS is coming out with.

It's fake as hell though.

he’s already damage controlling :tom:

you said it was trash, now you’re gonna have to own it when it turns to be real :kaz:

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

he’s already damage controlling :tom:

you said it was trash, now you’re gonna have to own it when it turns to be real :kaz:

:mj: There's nothing to damage control, the list is fake.

:kaz: It has typos everywhere and the guy is using acronyms like "DS2" for Death Stranding 2, an official document from Sony would never do that. Of course you're too much of a retard that you don't notice the flaws in the fake photoshopped "leak"

:mroff: You posting this shitty reddit link is the very definition of damage control.

You're an absolute retard projecting your fear of next week's showcase to me. I'm looking forward to you taking a month long vacation to Resetera after Sony's showcase next week completely rapes your ass :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
12 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: There's nothing to damage control, the list is fake.

:kaz: It has typos everywhere and the guy is using acronyms like "DS2" for Death Stranding 2, an official document from Sony would never do that. Of course you're too much of a retard that you don't notice the flaws in the fake photoshopped "leak"

:mroff: You posting this shitty reddit link is the very definition of damage control.

You're an absolute retard projecting your fear of next week's showcase to me. I'm looking forward to you taking a month long vacation to Resetera after Sony's showcase next week completely rapes your ass :hest:

It’s gonna be trash :tom:

i hope it is good, considering I now have $1100 invested in this POS. Not a single good game for it. And the VR is AWFUL :tom:

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

It’s gonna be trash :tom:

i hope it is good, considering I now have $1100 invested in this POS. Not a single good game for it. And the VR is AWFUL :tom:

:kaz: Making another retarded prediction, same way you said Redflop was gonna be a GOTY candidate.

You are 0 - 7 with your predictions.

You saying it will flop guarantees it will probably be the best showcase Sony has ever put together, and so far this gen all their showcases have been massive hits while MS' showcases have been absolute flops  :luff:

IMG_3810.JPG.84091f9d539cbd79a751c647575047e7.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: Making another retarded prediction, same way you said Redflop was gonna be a GOTY candidate.

You are 0 - 7 with your predictions.

You saying it will flop guarantees it will probably be the best showcase Sony has ever put together, and so far this gen all their showcases have been massive hits while MS' showcases have been absolute flops  :luff:

IMG_3810.JPG.84091f9d539cbd79a751c647575047e7.JPG

I said redfall would score 7-8 

inguess that’s what you consider a GOTY after you hyped poorspoken to be a 9 and said spiderman 1 sold 30 million copies :kaz:

On 2023-05-17 at 9:38 PM, madmaltese said:

Expecting a banger event. Sony has practically been radio silent for 2 years now. Shit's been cooking good :aitch:

On 2023-05-17 at 3:11 PM, Playstation Tablet said:

image.png.d484019f7c39a36dc2172ecd9aba26b8.png

On 2023-05-17 at 3:12 PM, Playstation Tablet said:

"Expect a glimpse at several new creations from PlayStation Studios"

On 2023-05-17 at 9:55 PM, FIREPOWER said:

Same here. Their studios have been very busy and outside of Insomniac we really don't know what their major next projects are. On top of that, they are rumored to have several exclusive third party exclusive partnerships lined up. This and the fact that they've been quiet for so long means a banger event is pretty much guaranteed :aitch:

On 2023-05-17 at 9:55 PM, Playstation Tablet said:

Phase two is also signified by new hardware coming. The 6nm PS5 with a deatachable drive, the Playstation tablet and PSVR2. They released all their games from their previous showcase denying a phase two is retarded.

On 2023-05-17 at 9:57 PM, Playstation Tablet said:

I think MGS3 will too all the Sony wanted lists even if they reveal several new IPs, Spiderman 2 and other stuff. It's such a beloved game like RE4.

On 2023-05-17 at 10:00 PM, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: Lemij knows you're right, he's just too much of a cuck to admit it

This is the same retard that was owned so hard he ran to Iconera for shelter only to come back here after they banned him.

He and Cuckstz are scared shitless about what Sony will show. With CMA blocking the ABK deal and Phil Spencer waving the white flag two weeks ago they know ShitBox is about to get raped. That's why they are both here trying to damage control and downplay the Sony event next week. I expect them to both make Resetera accounts after they raping they receive next week :kaz:

On 2023-05-18 at 5:23 PM, FIREPOWER said:

I doubt this will happen but if it did all lems would account suicide including the retard Cuckstz :hest:

I'm okay with Spiderman 2, Wolverine and whatever the hell Naughty Dog , Sony Santa Monica and Sucker Punch are working on next.

Knowing Sony they will definitely have some big third party exclusives to show.

They've been quiet for a long time and bombs will be dropped. That's why Cuckstz is scared and having multiple meltdowns in this thread because he knows he's going to get raped next week :kaz:.

I expect him to make a Resetera account next week during Sony's showcase :mj:

:hest:

• dead 1