I hope your baby is gay and then your girlfriend decides to trans the kid like they do in Iran to avoid having gay people. JK congrats 

Edited by Cooke

Congrats man, it puts your whole life into perspective, best thing that ever happened to me.

Please don't buy them an Xbox when the time comes for that stuff, you don't want them to be the weird kid in school. :dame:

You know most of my life I never really understood the blessing that was having children. I used to see it as a burden, but the true burden is to live life and to die alone.

I hope you have a nice and healthy baby. I think it's cool as fuck, all the SW peeps on here who ended up with kids. I'll never be so fortunate. 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You know most of my life I never really understood the blessing that was having children. I used to see it as a burden, but the true burden is to live life and to die alone.

I hope you have a nice and healthy baby. I think it's cool as fuck, all the SW peeps on here who ended up with kids. I'll never be so fortunate. 

There's still time for you to have a kid or two. 

15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

There's still time for you to have a kid or two. 

Nah man, I'm done with women. I ain't dealing with that shit no more.