So Zelda and Spiderman will generate more annual profit than Gamepass on XBox

9 hours ago, Cooke said:

Who the fuck cares about spiderman? I've never heard of anyone even mentioning the game in the real world. Zelda is everywhere and all consuming. 

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Ramza said:

I can't believe they seriously thought Sony and Nintendo would ever allow them for a MS streaming software platform on their propriety hardware. Do they think they're not competitive or something? If it's such a good business model they'll just make their own with their hardware and softwares, keep all the royalties in the process and hurt the competitor.

What a bunch of fucking morons, it's like Xbox higher ups are living in la la land, completely delusional and out of touch. 

Gamepass is actually saved by PC most likely. With just the Xbox platform it would be a guaranteed failure. That's why it's the only somewhat positive news you'll hear about Gamepass in recent memory, PC subscriptions are up! Xbox sales are down! Can you believe this?

Fucking idiots. I'm dying here. I'm just a mediocre accounting student and I could run their business better with half the budget. I mean think about it, they thought they just had the magic formula that would change the face of the industry and all it did is waste money and damage the perceived values of Xbox software in the eyes of their consumers. 

Remember when Phil said Gamepass would INCREASE software sales? Can you be more full of shit? 

I'm dying, Jerry, dying.

Pee Wee Reaction GIF

I think the funniest/most insane part is not only did they want to put it on rival platforms but wasn’t it part of their ‘concessions’ that they would do so while keeping 100% of the profit? 

Imagine if I tried to enter someone’s land to set up a lemonade stand but I told them I’m keeping 100% of the profit, if this was in Murica I would be lucky not to get shot. 

:mj:

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

These retards are going to be in for a shock when Spiderman 2 releases.

I'm bookmarking this thread to own Cuckstz and all the retarded lemshits and sheep in here that are lying to themselves that no one cares about Spiderman when the last game sold over 33 million copies  :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Upvote 1
On 2023-05-20 at 8:37 AM, FIREPOWER said:

These retards are going to be in for a shock when Spiderman 2 releases.

I'm bookmarking this thread to own Cuckstz and all the retarded lemshits and sheep in here that are lying to themselves that no one cares about Spiderman when the last game sold over 33 million copies  :kaz:

He’s back at claiming the last Spider-Man game sold 33 million :kaz:

16 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Why did you clip the article out? :mj:

For every copy of miles morales, they doubled it for Spider-Man remastered:kaz:

Cope harder retard :hest:

:luff: His bitch ass is acting like Sony doesn’t get the money if they sell a remastered version at $70 on the PS5 while forgetting Zelda released on the WiiU and Switch.

33 million+ sold is STILL 33 million+ sold no matter what your dick-tucking cuck ass says :mj:

It’s still the same game retard :lawl:

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg1996526850_Screenshot2023-05-13at18-53-21TuckingTransHub.png.8184c716ebdae1219b6533932eeebcba.png.d0fc68bc7edbbb645f31db9b1528bef1.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
12 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Cope harder retard :hest:

:luff: His bitch ass is acting like Sony doesn’t get the money if they sell a remastered version at $70 on the PS5 while forgetting Zelda released on the WiiU and Switch.

33 million+ sold is STILL 33 million+ sold no matter what your dick-tucking cuck ass says :mj:

It’s still the same game retard :lawl:

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg1996526850_Screenshot2023-05-13at18-53-21TuckingTransHub.png.8184c716ebdae1219b6533932eeebcba.png.d0fc68bc7edbbb645f31db9b1528bef1.png

And multiple games :kaz: