Lemshits at Xbox Era are already doing preemptive damage control for Starfield and saying sites are going to rate it 7.0-8.5 to generate traffic and bring XBox brand down

:kaz: This is the same retarded Xbox Era site that gave Redflop 8.5. I'm sure Cuckstz and Lemij post on there.

:mj: These cucks were too soft for even Resetera and decided to create a safe space echo chamber for fellow lemshits like themselves at Xbox Era. They run around giving every ShitBox game 10/10 to try and tip the scales in ShitBox's favor and that's why they are convinced there's some sort of conspiracy by the gaming media against ShitBox. This is a look into the mind of your typical ShitBox cultist....

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

klan rallies.

I look at your PSN profile, which you have posted in your profile here, moron.  And only because you talk shit about what other people are playing... meanwhile you don't play any of the games you stan

Xbox Era? What's that like a safe space for lemmings?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Xbox Era? What's that like a safe space for lemmings? :kaz:

:mroff: Yup, I've never visited the shit site because I don't wanna give them traffic but I heard from others it's a safe space for asshurt lemshits 

• Geese 1
7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mroff: Yup, I've never visited the shit site because I don't wanna give them traffic but I heard from others it's a safe space for asshurt lemshits 

LOL sure :kaz: 

Anyway lol.. that's pathetic.  The funny thing is if you watch that clip, the guy's like "They're not going to give Starfield 9s or 9.5's even if it's the greatest thing in the world.... and then brings up how reviewers gave Halo a 9... lol

Pretty pathetic damage control for sure.

Just now, Remij said:

LOL sure :kaz: 

:tocry: Why would I visit a lemshit site? 

:lebron: I'm a cow/hermit, I'm allergic to you lemshit cucks.

You and Cuskstz are insane enough for me, I don't need to run into an army of you retards on another site  :hest:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:tocry: Why would I visit a lemshit site? 

:lebron: I'm a cow/hermit, I'm allergic to you lemshit cucks.

You and Cuskstz are insane enough for me, I don't need to run into an army of you retards on another site  :hest:

You very CLEARLY follow lemshit news...  Dude, do you think you're slick? :drake:   

You followed me to IconEra, which is literally a safespace for cowshit retards who either got banned or ousted from NeoGAF and ResetERA for being absolute fanboy losers who want nothing to do but to shit on Xbox with impunity.  That's why it was so fun to fuck with them :kaz: 

You constantly post tweets and things from Xbox fanboy personalities.... You literally know everything that's said about Xbox or Playstation from those idiots :tom: 

Every single thread you make here is followed by a (TLHBFR!!!!)  Xbox is ALWAYS on your mind:cruise: 

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

You very CLEARLY follow lemshit news...  Dude, do you think you're slick? :drake:   

you comment on Playstation games, and even PSVR2 impressions..........and you follow my PSN profile more than anything.

Do you wanna wanna go down that road of logic, because it'll end with us laughing at you all day long:drake:

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you comment on Playstation games, and even PSVR2 impressions..........and you follow my PSN profile more than anything.

Do you wanna wanna go down that road of logic, because it'll end with us laughing at you all day long:drake:

I look at your PSN profile, which you have posted in your profile here, moron.  And only because you talk shit about what other people are playing... meanwhile you don't play any of the games you stan for.

I comment on PS games, and PSVR2 games and impressions... from myself and people I know.  I don't post tweets from PSN fanboy accounts and don't constantly talk shit about PS here... or anywhere else.  The entire reason why PS fanboys hate me isn't because I talk shit about PS... it's because I simply defend Xbox from time to time :kaz: 

And LOL you of all people aren't going to be the one to open your yap about me.  You're the one who predicably scanned an entire twitter profile of mine and made images of them all, AND followed me to IconEra and checked my posts :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
  • dead 2
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

I look at your PSN profile, which you have posted in your profile here, moron.  And only because you talk shit about what other people are playing... meanwhile you don't play any of the games you stan for.

I comment on PS games, and PSVR2 games and impressions... from myself and people I know.  I don't post tweets from PSN fanboy accounts and don't constantly talk shit about PS here... or anywhere else.  The entire reason why PS fanboys hate me isn't because I talk shit about PS... it's because I simply defend Xbox from time to time :kaz: 

And LOL you of all people aren't going to be the one to open your yap about me.  You're the one who predicably scanned an entire twitter profile of mine and made images of them all, AND followed me to IconEra and checked my posts :lawl: 

Holy fuck Jerry got destroyed :tom:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

:lawl:The retard is projecting. The only time I post ShitBox news is when MS are flopping which is everytime and you don’t need to be on LBox Era to see this as it’s posted all over Twitter, IGN and gaming websites when they fail hard.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

You followed me to IconEra, which is literally a safespace for cowshit retards who either got banned or ousted from NeoGAF and ResetERA for being absolute fanboy losers who want nothing to do but to shit on Xbox with impunity.  That's why it was so fun to fuck with them :kaz: 

You constantly post tweets and things from Xbox fanboy personalities.... You literally know everything that's said about Xbox or Playstation from those idiots :tom: 

Every single thread you make here is followed by a (TLHBFR!!!!)  Xbox is ALWAYS on your mind:cruise: 

The retard is projecting himself to me :luff:

Why would I follow Xbox news when Phil himself says Xbox is a piece of shit dying brand? There’s no Xbox news to follow as ShitBox isn’t releasing anything, FOH you retard.

Whats there to follow? Redflop flopping or Phil saying. He can’t compete with Sony and Nintendo? You spend your time crying about Playstation games not releasing on PC and crying about Sony destroying ShitBox in sales :sabu:

I just post gaming news here and lately ShitBox has been failing hard and dominating the news with its failures. Don’t get mad and suicidal because I’m posting gaming news, ShitBox sucks and it’s not my fault they keep dominating the news cycle for the worst reasons:freeman:

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl:The retard is projecting. The only time I post ShitBox news is when MS are flopping which is everytime and you don’t need to be on LBox Era to see this ad it’s posted all over Twitter and IGN.

The retard is projecting himself to me :luff:

Why would I follow Xbox news when Phil himself says Xbox is a piece of shit dying brand? There’s no Xbox news to follow as ShitBox isn’t releasing anything, FOH you retard.

Whats there to follow? Redflop flopping or Phil saying. He can’t compete with Sony and Nintendo? You spend your time crying about Playstation games not releasing on PC and crying about Sony destroying ShitBox in sales :sabu:

I just post gaming news here and lately ShitBox has been failing hard and dominating the news with its failures. Don’t get mad and suicidal because I’m posting gaming news, ShitBox sucks and it’s not my fault they keep dominating the news cycle for the worst reasons:freeman:

^this idiot loser types all that and wants you to believe he doesn't check what Xbox twitter fans and dedicated forums think and post :kaz: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

^this idiot loser types all that and wants you to believe he doesn't check what Xbox twitter fans and dedicated forums think and post :kaz: 

:freeman:This retard is projecting and having a meltdown because I exposed the fact there is a safe space for lemshits like him and Cuckstz.

:mj:He probably made an account there all these months he’s been away from System Wars. This is probably where you go to hide along with Cuckstz after you’ve been raped to hell on System Wars :hest:

Crazy to know there’s a safe space for Lemming Cucks that’s even more extreme than Resetera. After you get banned on Iconera you’ll probably make there your permanent home when you’re raped out of System Wars again :lawl:

Fu5_fUNXoAIU9RB.thumb.jpg.58ef4132b61748d6d22321c5c305fae8.jpg

5 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

“Lemshits at Xbox Era are…”

:mj:

Cuck can’t address me directly but he’s still trying to give support to his boyfriend Lemij  :kaz:

After they both get raped during next week’s Playstation Showcase  they’ll both probably spend another honeymoon on Xbox Era together :lawl::lawl::lawl:

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Look at how he's acting ITT... holy shit.. :lawl: 

"bubu Lemshits at Xbox Era are.." :kaz: 

:luff: Geezus, what a meltdown! He probably actually has an account on Xbox Era! He’s seething!

:sabu: He’s really upset that his Lemshit safe space of choice has been exposed!

You’re acting like you need to be a nuclear physicists to know lemshits reside in a place called  “XBOX ERA” :hest:

7716DF33-D652-4421-98A5-34CC65E9F405.thumb.jpeg.d58d0f2785797b4d672b88a2331d33b9.jpeg