Lemshits at Xbox Era are already doing preemptive damage control for Starfield and saying sites are going to rate it 7.0-8.5 to generate traffic and bring XBox brand down

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:luff: Geezus, what a meltdown! He probably actually has an account on Xbox Era! He’s seething!

:sabu: He’s really upset that his Lemshit safe space of choice has been exposed!

You’re acting like you need to be a nuclear physicists to know lemshits reside in a place called  “XBOX ERA” :hest:

7716DF33-D652-4421-98A5-34CC65E9F405.thumb.jpeg.d58d0f2785797b4d672b88a2331d33b9.jpeg

For a laugh...

Topics FireTard has made:

https://systemwars.net/bb/profile/17717-firepower/content/?type=forums_topic

Topics I have made:

https://systemwars.net/bb/profile/17516-remij/content/?type=forums_topic

LOL look at those... and ask yourself which one has a problem and needs a safe space :hest: 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

klan rallies.

I look at your PSN profile, which you have posted in your profile here, moron.  And only because you talk shit about what other people are playing... meanwhile you don't play any of the games you stan

Xbox Era? What's that like a safe space for lemmings?

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

For a laugh...

Topics FireTard has made:

https://systemwars.net/bb/profile/17717-firepower/content/?type=forums_topic

Topics I have made:

https://systemwars.net/bb/profile/17516-remij/content/?type=forums_topic

LOL look at those... and ask yourself which one has a problem and needs a safe space :hest: 

:jordan3: You forgot you’ve been on hiatus from System Wars since ShitBox has been getting raped for months now? You only came back last week after EU approved the ABK deal LMFAO!

Of course I’ll make more threads on Xbox. Xbox has been getting bad news after bad news throughout 2023. The negative Xbox news has been dominating the news cycle.  It’s why you ran away to Iconera and Xbox Era in the first place because you couldn’t handle the negative ShitBox news. Even your boyfriend Cuckstz took a two week vacation from here after Redflop bombed and CMA blocked the ABK deal :kaz:

Fuo4AopWYAAhsN7.thumb.jpeg.4c921bb58fc8b2920541f2d13a633c19.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:jordan3: You forgot you’ve been on hiatus from System Wars since ShitBox has been getting raped for months? you only came back last week after EU approved the ABK deal LMFAO!

Of course I’ll make more threads on Xbox. Xbox has been getting bad news after bad news throughout 2023. The negative Xbox news has been dominating the news cycle.  It’s why you ran away to Iconera and Xbox Era in the first place because you couldn’t handle the negative ShitBox news. Even your boyfriend Cuckstz took a two week vacation from here after Redflop bombed and CMA blocked the ABK deal :kaz:

It's not about the amount moron... it's the type of threads you make.

And you WOULD think I only came back after the EU approved the deal... that's the dumb shit you idiots tell yourselves.   The Activision deal is dead.. the CMA killed it.  Nothing is going to change that now.  If you had a logical thought in your brain, you'd realize if I had ran away from this place because of Xbox losing... it would be even harder to come back now... and yet here I am :drake: ... and that's only because I came back to laugh at Sheep for Zelda being best on PC before it even released.. :hehe: 

Xbox is on your mind 100% of the time... even when there's something good to post about PS... you cant help but spin it to post about how Xbox sucks... lmfao. :tom: 

You're one of those truly TRULY rabid fanboys. The kind that posts the same oversized meme pictures after losing your shit in every post.  Truly pathetic. :hest: 

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's not about the amount moron... it's the type of threads you make.

And you WOULD think I only came back after the EU approved the deal... that's the dumb shit you idiots tell yourselves.   The Activision deal is dead.. the CMA killed it.  Nothing is going to change that now.  If you had a logical thought in your brain, you'd realize if I had ran away from this place because of Xbox losing... it would be even harder to come back now... and yet here I am :drake: ... and that's only because I came back to laugh at Sheep for Zelda being best on PC before it even released.. :hehe: 

Xbox is on your mind 100% of the time... even when there's something good to post about PS... you cant help but spin it to post about how Xbox sucks... lmfao. :tom: 

You're one of those truly TRULY rabid fanboys. The kind that posts the same oversized meme pictures after losing your shit in every post.  Truly pathetic. :hest: 

Holy shit, what a meltdown :kaz:

He’s probably gonna take another 6 month vacation to Iconera or Xbox Era after this latest glorious lemshit meltdown :dbry:

:cruise:I wonder if the retard actually knows we know that he’s been hiding on Iconera this whole time he’s been away. He’s acting like he’s been taking a break from being a lemshit while his posting history over there shows otherwise lol and he’s also known as a retard on Iconera

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Holy shit, what a meltdown :kaz:

He’s probably gonna take another 6 month vacation to Iconera or Xbox Era after this latest glorious lemshit meltdown :dbry:

:cruise:I wonder if the retard actually knows we know that he’s been hiding on Iconera this whole time he’s been away. He’s acting like he’s been taking a break from being a lemshit while his posting history over there shows otherwise lol and he’s also known as a retard on Iconera

Look at him :tom: 

-Admits to following me and looking at my posting history on IconEra... LOL

-Hiding by using the same "Remij" username I use here... OK LOL

-Smiley in every line of his post

-Large oversized meme at the end

LOL FIREINFORMANT :ovolol: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Look at him :tom: 

-Admits to following me and looking at my posting history on IconEra... LOL

-Hiding by using the same "Remij" username I use here... OK LOL

-Smiley in every line of his post

-Large oversized meme at the end

LOL FIREINFORMANT :ovolol: 

:mickeyj: Damn, he’s so hurt I’ve exposed his posting history at Iconera and Xbox Era.

He’s so defensive and hurt after the safe spaces he goes to seek refuge after being raped here have been exposed. They are no longer safe spaces for him and he’s raging hard now  :kaz:

Fq9yJpKXoAIfDAl.thumb.jpg.cda38fb25dfac5e0354fc05e0375b814.jpg

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mickeyj: Damn, he’s so hurt I’ve exposed his posting history at Iconera and Xbox Era.

He’s so defensive and hurt after the safe spaces he goes to seek refuge after being raped here have been exposed. They are no longer safe spaces for him and he’s raging hard now  :kaz:

:lawl: 

4 hours ago, Remij said:

you don't play any of the games you stan for.

...........are you sure you want to go down that road.........being a GamePass stan while hiding the fact that you had cancelled the service over a year ago:lawl::lawl:You want to get laughed at for bringing this idea up?

4 hours ago, Remij said:

I comment on PS games, and PSVR2 games and impressions... from myself and people I know.

LOL no you don't

You own a PS5, and a PSVR2

You are a fakeboy...........a COMPLETE LIAR on this forum, and nothing you claim about your opinions of Playstation are true because you're a hypocrite

I don't post my profile on the forum in my posts..........you go looking for it.

That's how pathetic you are because you're trying to find a pathetic excuse to move the subject away from Xbox having no games. The funny part is how other lemmings thought this was effective........and so they started doing it.

Its never worked against me:drake:And trying to move the subject over to me never works. It was a measure of how butthurt you or other lemmings were, and still remains.

4 hours ago, Remij said:

The entire reason why PS fanboys hate me isn't because I talk shit about PS... it's because I simply defend Xbox from time to time 

.........and you're a fakeboy who is port-begging for Playstation games on PC

There is no hate..............the forum called you "Beggij" because they're laughing at the port-beggar.:tom:

4 hours ago, Remij said:

And LOL you of all people aren't going to be the one to open your yap about me.  You're the one who predicably scanned an entire twitter profile of mine and made images of them all, AND followed me to IconEra and checked my posts

You lurked on this forum while you ran away like a coward...........and you got caught when I made a brief mention of your twitter, and then you immediately locked it that same week.:banderoos:

Yup...........I will open my yap about you.............you're a joke.

And why wouldn't I continue talking about a continuing joke? LOL

You're a hypocrite...........that's why I went and screenshotted your posts.............because that's HOW YOU CATCH A FAKEBOKE hypocrite.

You literally say the truth outside the forum, and continually lie on the forum. You're angry because I caught your ass being a fakeboy.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

.........PSVR2 video BET LOSER SAYS WHAT?:bena:

@FIREPOWER

Too busy with Zelda for that non sense. I’ll post it when @FIREPOWER agrees to an sig bet, or when you decide to post a picture of your PSVR2. (We know you don’t have one :tom:)

And don’t even ask for my PSN, unless you demand @FIREPOWER posts his. :reg:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

...........are you sure you want to go down that road.........being a GamePass stan while hiding the fact that you had cancelled the service over a year ago:lawl::lawl:You want to get laughed at for bringing this idea up?

LOL no you don't

You are a fakeboy...........a COMPLETE LIAR on this forum, and nothing you claim about your opinions of Playstation are true because you're a hypocrite

I don't post my profile on the forum in my posts..........you go looking for it.

That's how pathetic you are because you're trying to find a pathetic excuse to move the subject away from Xbox having no games. The funny part is how other lemmings thought this was effective........and so they started doing it.

Its never worked against me:drake:And trying to move the subject over to me never works. It was a measure of how butthurt you or other lemmings were, and still remains.

There is no hate..............the forum called you "Beggij" because they're laughing at the port-beggar.:tom:

You lurked on this forum while you ran away like a coward...........and you got caught when I made a brief mention of your twitter, and then you immediately locked it that same week.:banderoos:

You're a hypocrite...........that's why I went and screenshotted your posts.............because that's HOW YOU CATCH A FAKEBOKE hypocrite.

You literally say the truth outside the forum, and continually lie on the forum. You're angry because I caught your ass being a fakeboy.

Meanwhile Jerry spends all of his time gaming on… Gamepass games streamed to his phone :mroff:

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

Too busy

.......that's what the BET LOSER says, alright:lawl::lawl::lawl:

The loser doesn't own a PSVR and doesn't have a PSN account.

If you were smart, you should've asked Lemij to record you video of GT7 and give it to you, since he has a PS5 and PSVR2:hest:

Meanwhile Jerry spends all of his time gaming on…

Multiple hardware that I own.

Which you can't say the same thing, since you own nothing.

:lawl::lawl:I love how I clearly explained how trying to shift the subject to me was a measure of patheticness........and look at the very first thing he does. LOL

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

.......that's what the BET LOSER says, alright:lawl::lawl::lawl:

The loser doesn't own a PSVR and doesn't have a PSN account.

If you were smart, you should've asked Lemij to record you video of GT7 and give it to you, since he has a PS5 and PSVR2:hest:

Multiple hardware that I own.

Which you can't say the same thing, since you own nothing.

:lawl::lawl:I love how I clearly explained how trying to shift the subject to me was a measure of patheticness........and look at the very first thing he does. LOL

You have the terms to the bet. Accept it, or don’t. LOL. 

And no, you play strictly on your smartphone. Streaming Gamepass games. 

The biggest fake boy on SW… is YOU :kaz:

Every single person on this forum knows it, you’ve fooled absolutely no one. :hest:

Watch how angry he gets: 

The bet loser is trying to get out of the bet that he lost.

I love when he tries to play stupid

You.

Are.

Not.

Getting.

Out.

Of.

This.

Bet.

Sweetie.:lawl:

So........you've lost the bet, right?

So its time for you to pay.

Correct?

• Geese 1
13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL no you don't

^my god look at that shit :lawl: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij said:

^my god look at that shit :lawl: 

LOL your post was even longer than mines.

Sorry, that's not going to work either

I love it when I get this fakeboy stammered and looking for a way out