***Official 1 Year Sig Bet*** - PSVR2 & GT7 (Watch 'em run edition) UP: Jetucky and FIRETUCKER admit they don’t own a PSVR2, back out of bet. Ghostz provides proof as a victory lap.

Will Firepower and Jerry accept?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will they?

• No, because they can't.
    • Yes, and they will have to sport a sig Ghostz choses for 1 year.

pyYiq3w.jpg

The bet:

Ghostz owns a PSVR2 with GT7 vs Jerry and Firepower owning a PSVR2 with GT7

The requirements of proof:

Each participant will take a picture of (all in one picture) 

• the VR2
  • GT7
  • a sign that says his Username, Date and Time
  • SW.com in the background (logged into account)

ALSO NEEDED: a gameplay video of whatever the mods choose

Deadline:

End of Day 5/22/23

Punishment for Loser:

The loser will have to have a sig of the winner's choice for one year. (5/22/23-5/22/24)

Background:

Ghostz got a PSVR2, along with GT7. Firepower challenged this and requested a gameplay video. This was agreed upon initially, until Jerry joined and claimed I didn't have one. Since then, the stakes have rose, and now the two will have to be willing to accept a sig bet and provide proof they own one. 

Will they accept? (LOL no, because they can't). Note: Both Firepower and Jerry must provide the proof for their side to win.

@FIREPOWER @jehurey @-GD-X

GHOSTZ PROOF:

fiQCi9Q.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/oQ1Saxh

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL says the guy who buys video games to profit 6 dollars 8 years later 

Quick, better make the bet before you return your gift like a broke bitch. 

Nothing else matters at this point, words are just tucky cope   Anyone concerned needs to counter with their own proof or quietly sit on the tucky throne

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

LOL says the guy who buys video games to profit 6 dollars 8 years later 

Selling things at a profit and making easy money is bad now.

You already lost two bets.

Therefore you already OWE US two punishments

This cowardly dick Tucker is trying to run to a third bet after he can't fulfill the first two.

So I determine for your sig for the first six months, and then @FIREPOWER determines your sig for the next two months

That sound about right,  @FIREPOWER

Mods, enforce the two bets he's already lost, or take away his thread creation abilities.

He keeps on making bets, loses them, and runs off like the Dick Tucker he is, and pretending to start up new bets that he's going to runaway from as well.

Enforce his current bets that he's already lost.

He cannot even make any new bet until he follows through on the existing ones he has now.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You already lost two bets.

Therefore you already OWE US two punishments

This cowardly dick Tucker is trying to run to a third bet after he can't fulfill the first two.

So I determine for your sig for the first six months, and then @FIREPOWER determines your sig for the next two months

That sound about right,  @FIREPOWER

Mods, enforce the two bets he's already lost, or take away his thread creation abilities.

He keeps on making bets, loses them, and runs off like the Dick Tucker he is, and pretending to start up new bets that he's going to runaway from as well.

Enforce his current bets that he's already lost.

He cannot even make any new bet until he follows through on the existing ones he has now.

There’s the squirm! :hest:

59 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Lmfao killed

Last few things I sold as examples.

Grandia Strategy Guide for PS1, 60$. Original value, 9,95$. 

Amiibo Joker Persona 5, 155$. Original value, 25$.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Ps4, 75$. Original value, 30$.

Ace Attorney Miles Edgeworth DS, 90$. Original value, 40$. 

Suikoden 2 PS1, 455$. Original value,19$. 

Job Simulator PS4, 100$. Original value, 30$. 

JoJo Bizare Adventure Dreamcast, 255$. Original value 10$. 

Sonic Adventure 2 Dreamcast, 150$. Original value, 20$. 

Can anyone explain to me why I shouldn't bother selling my stuff? I make better profit margin than the publishers who made the games for fuck sake.

Keep renting digital stuff on Hobopass you guys and laugh at people who profit from flipping stuff he already had anyway.

17 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

There’s the squirm! :hest:

Nope, there is your squirm.

You have lost two bets already to me and Firepower.

Correct?

(He's not going to answer this)

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, there is your squirm.

You have lost two bets already to me and Firepower.

Correct?

(He's not going to answer this)

Please show these bets. 

Then accept the OP, or run from another bet (which we already know you will, because you don’t have a PSVR2). 

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Please show these bets. 

You already know the bets and where they are at

Stalling isn't going to work.

You are going to answer this question

You ALREADY LOST TWO BETS , CORRECT??????

We are not moving on until you have followed through on the two bets you've already lost

You don't get to control anything.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You already know the bets and where they are at

Stalling isn't going to work.

You are going to answer this question

You ALREADY LOST TWO BETS , CORRECT??????

We are not moving on until you have followed through on the two bets you've already lost

You don't get to control anything.

So he claims I made bets, but can’t post them. 

all while dick tucking this thread :hest:

to answer your question… No, I lost zero bets. But this is now the second bet in a row you’ve ran from, remember @Cell?

more proof he doesn’t own a PSVR2 :banderoos:

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

So he claims I made bets, but can’t post them. 

all while dick tucking this thread :hest:

to answer your question… No, I lost zero bets. But this is now the second bet in a row you’ve ran from, remember @Cell?

No you have lost two bets.

I even showed you a screenshot of you committing to a bet yesterday, isn't that correct?

So you are lying right now, correct?

@-GD-X if he keeps on running away from bets that he starts, and then keeps on making more of these threads, he doesn't deserve the ability to make these threads. He's just spamming at this point

He's literally not posting in HIS OWN PSVR2 thread, because that's where he lost the bet and ran away.

@FIREPOWER he is now pretending he didn't make bets LOL

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I even showed you a screenshot of you committing to a bet yesterday, isn't that correct?

@-GD-X if he keeps on running away from bets that he starts, and then keeps on making more of these threads, he doesn't deserve the ability to make these threads. He's just spamming at this point

He's literally not posting in HIS OWN PSVR2 thread, because that's where he lost the bet and ran away.

You didn’t show me a single bet… and you know this. Otherwise you would have posted it by now. 

You also don’t own a psvr2, or you would have accepted the bet. 

the OP is simple (if you own a psvr2). Running to the mods isn’t going to help you :mroff:

I’m loving the squirm :banderoos:

I'm not making any bets with a lying retard that cucks out of bets he previously made

You didn't honor your bet about PS5 breaking NPD records and you didn't post your nephew's PS5 on Saturday like you were supposed to

:kaz:  GTFOH Cuckstz! 

You had your chance and blew it.

:mj: The retard is feeling cocky now that his nephew has gone to school and he can finally get on his PSVR2. 

:hest: He had the whole weekend to post the PSVR2 gameplay and he didn't LMAO!

No bets, I've posted my PSVR2, PC and PS5 countless times. Post your shit or GTFO and continue being a cuck :lawl:

IMG_8032.thumb.jpg.40ef6e59efa4a82060ab3fa03f919259.jpgIMG_8053.thumb.JPEG.5269a825c349d0c3bd5af9b97c6fded0.JPEGIMG_1190.thumb.JPG.9b6038e8a4e8955131bf8fabd38f3dc4.JPG

:kaz: Watch him run away and cuck out again....

1996526850_Screenshot2023-05-13at18-53-21TuckingTransHub.png.8184c716ebdae1219b6533932eeebcba.png.d0fc68bc7edbbb645f31db9b1528bef1.png

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise: the professional tucker

Edited by FIREPOWER
12 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You didn’t show me a single bet… and you know this.

Oh man, he's now resorted to straight up lying now

You saw that screenshot of YOUWLR OWN POST, CORRECT?

What did it say you were going to do??????

That's you committed to the bet.

And did you do it???????

No???????

That's you losing the bet.

You.

Know.

This.

You're not getting out of this.

@-GD-X @Alphonse

He's spamming at this point. He CREATED HIS OWN thread in which this bet took place.

He ran away....from HIS OWN thread, you see for yourself, he hasn't responded to it in two days.

And then he goes making new threads to make new bets, because he's hoping we'll keep on jumping into bets.... THAT HE NEVER FOLLOWS THROUGH ON.

He's just creating threads to spam. Either enforce his lost bet, or take away his thread posting abilities until he follows through to his bets

Hell, that should be his punishment for losing bets and running like a dick tucking coward.

Edited by jehurey
15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:hest:That's the sad and hilarious thing. We have him on record saying he would post the PSVR2 gameplay twice, he doesn't post it at all

:lawl: The retard comes back 2 days later and starts making up a bet he never made without posting the gameplay clip he said he would.

1627381779_Screenshot2023-05-21at23-19-38MygirljustboughtmeaPSVR2formybirthday.thumb.png.f3762ff7376691bf53c4756c24459b8a.png.c538741d6e0d4b37e81128143c33b8c7.png1450779816_Screenshot2023-05-22094502.thumb.jpg.fee66e39d5a078e3798519b11e5bdd73.jpg

1996526850_Screenshot2023-05-13at18-53-21TuckingTransHub.png.8184c716ebdae1219b6533932eeebcba.png.d0fc68bc7edbbb645f31db9b1528bef1.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest:That's the sad and hilarious thing. We have him on record saying he would post the PSVR2 gameplay twice, he doesn't post it at all

:lawl: The retard comes back 2 days later and starts making up a bet he never made without posting the gameplay clip he said he would.

1627381779_Screenshot2023-05-21at23-19-38MygirljustboughtmeaPSVR2formybirthday.thumb.png.f3762ff7376691bf53c4756c24459b8a.png.c538741d6e0d4b37e81128143c33b8c7.png1450779816_Screenshot2023-05-22094502.thumb.jpg.fee66e39d5a078e3798519b11e5bdd73.jpg

There was no bet you retard, thanks for proving it. :kaz:

14 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I'm not making any bets with a lying retard that cucks out of bets he previously made

You didn't honor your bet about PS5 breaking NPD records and you didn't post your nephew's PS5 on Saturday like you were supposed to

:kaz:  GTFOH Cuckstz! 

You had your chance and blew it.

:mj: The retard is feeling cocky now that his nephew has gone to school and he can finally get on his PSVR2. 

:hest: He had the whole weekend to post the PSVR2 gameplay and he didn't LMAO!

No bets, I've posted my PSVR2, PC and PS5 countless times. Post your shit or GTFO and continue being a cuck :lawl:

IMG_8032.thumb.jpg.40ef6e59efa4a82060ab3fa03f919259.jpgIMG_8053.thumb.JPEG.5269a825c349d0c3bd5af9b97c6fded0.JPEGIMG_1190.thumb.JPG.9b6038e8a4e8955131bf8fabd38f3dc4.JPG

:kaz: Watch him run away and cuck out again....

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise: the professional tucker

Sorry, that doesn’t satisfy the rules in the OP. I’ll mark you down as accepted, though. 

@-GD-X will you enforce if the rules of the OP are satisfied?

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to ***Official 1 Year Sig Bet*** - PSVR2 & GT7 (Watch 'em run edition) UP: Jetucky and FIRETUCKER admit they don’t own a PSVR2, back out of bet. Ghostz provides proof as a victory lap.